Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice os...will read the rest after my xamz...thnx fr the pm :)
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww... maria
such an cute OS
luvd MN...
keep writin more!
luv ya sis!🤗
_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

amazing os dear...u r indeed improving day by day...😃loved it a lot...keep it up🤗

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful OS Maria!
loved it
thnx for the pm 😊
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Writer note

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful responce🤗🤗i m going to update the last part of this SS,,,you all r confuse about Mayank..in this update u ll get to know about Mayank

i hope u ll liked it...

Love

Maria

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Last Part'.

"Priya I want to tell you something but don't take me wrong"Mayank was feeling hesitant to tell Priya about Nupur as there were just some days left for their marriage..he knew Priya loves him and after get to know about Nupur she must be hurt deeply but what he could do?he could not hide truth from her as he loves Nupur''..

Priya who was already tensed about Mayank's change behavior get more tensed as she did not know what he was going to say him'

"Mayank tell me what you want to say..is everything alright?i have noticed change in your behaviour?"she came close to him and said looking into his eyes..

He was feeling guilty''.

"Priya please don't take me wrong..i know you are a very good girl..you deserves  best'but I don't Love you..i love Nupur"Mayank confessed

She was shocked 'she could not believe on her ears what she just had listen

He could noticed hurt and pain on her face'her glowing face suddenly turned into pale and dull..

He held her by her shoulder

"Please forgive me Priya..i don't want to hurt you..but I did not want to hide truth from you and truth is that I Love Nupur..i love her truly..if I love someone in my lif .she is Nupur..you were my friend,you are my friend and will be always but I cant love you as in my heart there is a one girl lives..Nupur"

Tears were flowing from her eyes'

"Please Priya forgive me..i don't want to hurt you"he was feeling guilty to hurt her ,to tell her truth..

She looked up and saw in his eyes..she saw concern and truth in his eyes''..

"You know Mayank its very difficult or may im possible for me to forget you as I love you..you are my first and last love..but I am not selfish..love can not be selfish ..for me your happiness is far more important than my love'if your happiness lies in Nupur..i will pray for you..God give you your love..you know Nupur is very lucky because you love him"she said

"Thanks Priya"Mayank said and hugged her while she was cried her heart out and he was trying to console her but he knew it was difficult for her to forget him"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank tried to make Nupur happy..he tried to understand her that she should move on in her life but she did not listen him'

On the other hand Dia too tried to convince Nupur that she should give Mayank a chance as he loves her a lot but she was not agree'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"No Dia I cant do this..i cant to see her in pain"Mayank rejected Dia's plan and sat on the bench with he hid his face in his hands

Dia sat beside him and put her hand on his shoulder..

"Mayank we are not doing wrong..Nupur is destroying her life'she did not want to accept that Mayank is no more..she should move on in her life and we have to realized her what is she doing is wrong"Mayank looked up and turned his face towards her..she gave him assurance look

"You love her na..you want her in your life"she asked Mayank..Mayank nodded his head in respond

"toh jo main keh rahi hoon who hi karo"

"theek hai"he said with smiled

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dia entered in Nupur's room..Nupur was packing her bag as she decided to leave the country..she decided to went London..

"Nupur'. Woh'.. Mayank"Dia stammered

"Dia what happened to him..is he alright?"Nupur asked impatiently holding her shoulder

As she was getting tense to see Dia's tense face

"he met with an accident"Dia told him

"what?"Nupur was shocked'past memories were started to flashing on her eyes..

She remembered the horrible incident of her life''..

"Mayank"she screamed while tears were coming out of her eyes

"Dia..where is Mayank?mujhe us ke pas jana hai..main Mayank ko dobara nahi khona chahti..mujhe bohat dar lag raha hai..Mayank kahan hai'"Nupur asked her shaking her shoulder

"I am here Nupur"she turned her face as she heard his voice..she ran towards him and hugged him tightly..

Mayank surprised but then he enveloped her in his arms and after Mayank death it was the first time Nupur cried her heart out in front of anyone ..Mayank's shirt got wet due to her tears

"I promise Nupur..main kabhi tumhari aankhon main ansoon nahi ane doon ga"he thought

She raised her head and Mayank leaned her face towards her and sucked her tears..she closed her eyes..he cupped her face in his hands..

"I love you Nupur"he whispered

And she opened her eyes..

He was looking her so lovingly..

"I am sorry I made you cry'but I want to realize you..you has feeling for me'I did not want you make the same mistake which you did before."

"I don't want to loose you"Nupur said looking into his eyes'

Mayank smiled as he knew she has feeling for him but she was denying

"You promised once when you accept your feeling..you will confess..how did you forget your promise"Mayank said looking into her eyes

"I am sorry"

"Mayank I was so scared'I was scared to love you,I was scared to accept you in my life as I had fear in my heart that I will loose you someday"

"Nupur I know no one can take Mayank's place in your heart..but I loved you so much and my love is enough for both of us"he said with honesty and Nupur could feel truth in his each word

"Mayank you never leave me"she asked her innocently like a little child who was scared to lost his favorite toy..

"I will never leave you..never ,ever"he confessed and enveloped her in her arms''.she felt content after ages..

"Mayank"

"hmm"

"How do you know about Mayank?" she asked

"Dia told me everything,every detail about Mayank"he told him while looking at her Dia who was smiling to see the love birds finally together''.

3 years Later'''.

Nupur Pov''..

She was standing near her window holding Mayank picture..she lovingly traced her fingers on his face..i can  never forget you..as I love you Mayank'I know I moved on in my life..but you have special place in my heart.i know you are waiting for me somewhere and I will come to you one day..for forever..i promise'

"Nupur"

"Mama"

She came out of her trail of thoughts as she heard the voice of two important person of her life'Mayank and Arnav

"abhi aye"she said and placed his picture on the table and walked out the room'''

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Life does not stop with someones death we have to move in our life..its bitter truth but its truth...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

...i hope u ll liked it..if u liked the update plz do comments n press like tab..

i want to end this SS with one of my favourite ghazal...

Jo na mil sake wohi bewafa, Ye badi ajeeb si baat hain
Jo chala gaya mujhe chodkar, Wohi aaj tak mere saath hain
Jo na mil sake...

Jo kisi nazar se ata huyi, Wohi roshni hain khayaal me
Wo na aa sake rahun muntzar, Ye khalish kahan thi wisaal me
Meri justju ko khabar nahin, Na woh din rahe na wo raat hain

Kare pyaar lab pe gila na ho, Ye kisi kisi ka naseeb hain
Ye karam hain uska jafaa nahin, Wo juda bhi reh ke kareeb hain
Wohi aankh hain mere rubaroo, Usi haath me mera haath hain

Mera naam tak jo na le saka, Jo mujhe qaraar na de saka
Jise ikhtiyaar to tha magar, Mujhe apna pyaar na de saka
Wohi shakhsh meri talaash hain, Wohi dard meri hayaat hain
Jo chala gaya mujhe chodkar, wohi aaj tak mere saath hain

Jo na mil sake wohi bewafa, Ye badi ajeeb si baat hain
Jo chala gaya mujhe chodkar, wohi aaj tak mere saath hain
Jo na mil sake...

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it is bitter Truth and she still loves him, Nice End Maria..
mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful. nupur still loves her mayank. but one should moved on in life. and our loved one also wants this from us.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ending maria
simply beautiful

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful so b lovely ending
thanks for pm.
Write more