~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
it was sooo awesome i like nupur shoud forgive mayank give him 2 chance
Very nice concept maria
and i loved thgis new style
i hope nups will give a chance to maaynk- itna tou haq banta he hain-hain na????
but for this mayu should do something special for her...

lovely os maria🤗nd i feel dat mayank does  deserve a chance...nd nupur should forgive him ...BUT not easily...he really needs to apologise first nd tell her dat he was very wrong in not trusting her...want a happy ending for mayur...do continue soon... Edited by stuti123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maria-soniarti

@ridi

first of all dear thank u so much for ur comment...

well i just say you...sometimes,some moments made us weak..we couldnot choose between wrong and right as afterall we are human beings and we can mistake and we do and  did..

Mayank too did mistake to not trusting her wife but he regretting ...thats why i asked..he desrves a chance or not?

thnx for the reply dear...
yes i can understand sometimes we made mistake without knowing that.. but after sometimes we realized that what we did...nd i think we deserve a chance to correct that mistake...so if u ask me that he deserves a chance or.not... then my answer is ...YES...he does...
its pathetic for nupur ...but as mayank realizes
his mistake ..nups should forgive me...and give him another chance..
coz both love each other...but not so easily😉

maria awesome OS...plzdo write second part😊

Writer Note

First of all I want to Thank u to all of you..Thank you for your comments and your response.🤗🤗

Now come to point..as I asked you Nupur should forgive Mayank or not?and he deserves a chance or not?i am very glad to read your comments and response as we all are agree at one point'

"Yes"He deserves a chance'

The main thing in our lives which we forget is.."Forgive and Forget"

Why we feel hesitant to accept our fault,our mistakes..why?

If a person..whom we love he or she  hurt us deeply..but then he regret what he did..he ask for forgiveness..

Why we cant forgive him?why we feel hesitant to give him or her forgiveness?

Why we feel scared of giving him another chance?

Why we feel scared of rejection?may be he or she too waiting for us..we should at least tell him or her .

"We feel sorry,regret our deeds"..

I have seen many real life cases in which either husband or wife feel hesitant to accept their fault,their mistakes..which become cause their separation..and then they regret their whole life..

We should learn

"Forgive and Forget"I know its not easy to forgive that person who has hurt us but at least we can try..may be someone is waiting for our forgiveness..

As We all are human beings not angels we can make mistakes, we do and did..but GOD Forgive us always...why we not?

Love

Maria...Remember me in ur prayers
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
pt1.36

Mayur OS...Part 2

I know what I did it was wrong..and I regret to not trusting her'she is my life.

I have decided..i will ask her for forgivness..may be she will give me a chance?

May be she will accept me again in her life..

I need her..she needs me..we love eachother..we are bond in the most beautiful,perfect,pure relation..

"Marriage"

I know him very well..after all he is my husband..he is regretting. I am waiting for the day when he ask for forgivness..he will come to me and said me

"Nupur..forgive me..you are my wife,my life..how can I live without you?lets go home.."Our Home",my life,Our house is empty without you"

I know the day will come soon'very soon

Finally the day came..he came back to me..

"Nupur please forgive me..i was blind..i was a weak person who could not admit that he loves his wife,he trust his wife..i don't know what happened to me..why I listen to others,I believed them whatever they said..i did not trust on my wife,my life when i know very well she cant do anything wrong..why I trust others?why I did not trust you?i m sorry forgive me.."He was crying and asking for forgiveness

"Mayank you do not need to say anything. I know you did mistake but you regret what you did..please don't say sorry..please forgive me too I left you alone"she was too crying

Mayank cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears..he gently kissed her forhead..she closed her eyes..after ages she felt his touch,his closness,They felt each other closeness..

"Mayank I and Neev were just friends that day he hugged me "she did not even complete her sentence when he put finger his on her lips to stop her to say another word

"Don't say anything..i Trust you Nupur"he said looking at her

"But I want to tell you truth 'because I don't want these little misunderstandings, little things effect our relationship" she said

"Mayank that day he hugged me because Dia had accept his proposal..he was too happy he gave me a friendly hug..yeah it was true..he  cared for me,he respect me because he was my childhood friend..i should tell you about him..its my fault too.."she told him

"I trust you Nupur..you don't need to clarify anything"he he said and pulling her for hug

He placed his hands around her waist and enveloped her in his arms..she too hugged him tightly

"I love you Nupur"he said while hugging him

"I love you too Mayank"she replied with same love

Both felt complete in each other arms..

"Their seperation ends"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago

hey maria🤗

beautiful update!!😊

thnx for pm.

payal_

Aaj Humne Aapko Pehle Yaad Kiya,
Iss Khoobsurat Subah Ko Aapke Naam Kiya..
Achchha Gujre Har Din Aapka,
Dil Se Humne Yeh Paigaam Diya

through your note u hv given very nice key to live the life...🤗

thnx for sharing.
Edited by pearl10 - 12 years ago