payal_
pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update...Continue soon...

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hiii Friends🤗🤗

you all must be thinking i am back so soon..actually i wrote an OS..n i wanted to share it with you all..i tried to write something different n tell me ur views about it

LOve

Maria...always remember me in ur prayers😳🤗
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nupur Thoughts in Brown
Mayank thougts in black

Mayur OS..Seperation

Separation'yeah all the people thinks that we are separate..yeah we are separate its true but may be not true..

Why people thinks that we are separate because we are living apart from each other'yeah we living  apart from each other but live so close to each other'you must be think I am going mad'actually I am mad..i am mad  in his love..i  am love  deeply madly with Mayank Sharma..the love of my life,my husband'yeah I can call him my husband because he is..we are separate it does not mean he is not my husband..his name always used with my name..Nupur Mayank Sharma.the wife of handsom,cute and sadu Mayank Sharma..he is actually sadu..he used to irritate me with his stupid jokes..he always fought with me.

You must be thinking if I love him so much why we are separate?me too want the answer of this question'

I love her truly,deeply madly'she is my life..she came in my life and changed everything..she changed the sadu..dont laugh..he used to call me sadu..ok..what I was saying..she changed the sadu,unromantic,silent to romantic,chirping Mayank Sharma..

I never thought I would in love with any girl..she gave me everything,her love,her dreams everything but what I gave her" tears"..i betrayed her love..why I did that..i was wrong..i accept my fault,my mistakes...

"Mayank Neev and I just friends..why you don't understand..why you don't trust me"she was in tears'clarifying herself

"Nupur..what I saw I cant forget it.i cant take out that from my mind,my thoughts"he shouted at her

"so its mean you don't trust me.."she shaked his shoulder and looked at him with questioning eyes..she wanted the answer from a person whom she loved the most..she trust the most..she wanted the answer from her husband,her lover.but he was silent

"Mayank mujhe duniya ki parvah nahi hai..woh mere bare main kuch bhi soch lain..i just want your answer..tell me you trust me or not"she was asking him again and again in hope may be he said

"yes..i trust you Nupur"

But he did not even utter a single word

"I got my answer.."she said looking into his eyes..while tears were flowing from her eyes..she was shattered..the person whom she loved ,whom she trust,doest not trust her..

Her tears was hurting him..he loved him,he trust her t BUT  that moment made him weak person

He couldnot accept it.."yeah he trust her"

He was standing there silently..watching his life going far from him

"Mayank main ja rahi hoon"she took her bag and said in hope may be he will said her

"Please Nupur don't go anywhere..i cant live without you..i love you"

But he couldn't stop her'may be because of his ego..and her life went far from him..

I leave him..i know he loves me a lot..he loves me,..he will love me always but he could not trust  me..

We are separate but I couldn't forget him,I couldn't separate him from myself, my life..as I loved him so much no one can take his place from my heart..

You all are thinking..the person whom did not trust me..why I love him?i know you all are right but I love him and its not in my hand to forget him..he lives in my heart..

I was wrong I lost her..i want forgiveness want her back in my life,my life is incomplete without her..i could not trust her..when she needs my support ,my love..i couldnot give her my love,my support..i know she is innocent, she cant do anything wrong. But I couldn't tell her at that moment

"I trust you Nupur"when she was waiting for my answer

I know I am weak person who couldn't admit that

"I love  my wife..i trust her"

I want her back..i know she is waiting for me..she is waiting for me her whole life but I am ashamed of my deeds..

"How will I ask her for forgiveness?"

"Will she forgive me?"

"Will she accept me in her life?"

I am sacred of rejection'

You all must be angry at me why I still love him ..but its true I love him..i love him from the bottom of my heart..i cant forget him

I am waiting for him..i know one day he will accept his mistake ..he will say me

"I love you Nupur..i trust you..please forgive me"

I don't know when our separation will end'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friends..i want ur views,ur answer..according to ur answer i ll write its 2nd part

what do u think?

Nupur should forgive him or not?

Mayank is ashame of his deeds so he deserves a chance or not?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
osom yes mayank deserves a chance and nupur should give him
NAVSHAL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 5 Thumbnail
_________________000__________________
________________00_00_________________
_______________00___00________________