Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dat was so romantic...loved it to the core...thanks for the pm
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...it was so cute maria...
loved the way u portrayed mayur's love...
and mayank's surprises were to good😉
i was blushing☺️
thanx for PM😊
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooo nice i just love your MN OS
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely os

Loved it

Do write more
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank u sooo much friends for ur love,ur appreciation and beautiful comments..🤗🤗

ur comments,appreciation means a lot to me...🤗

Maria...always remember me in ur prayers
 😳

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

"Nupur"Dia called her name as she saw her running towards the outdoor..

She ran behind her while Mayank was watching Nupur going far from him he did not know but he felt pain to see her in tears'he wanted to stop her but he did not

"What happened Mayank?

He came out of his thoughts when Priya asked him shaking his shoulder

"hun!..nothing'I mean..nothing"he was so lost in Nupur that he even forget about Priya..

"its ok Mayank..i think we should go back home"she said with smile

"yeah"Mayank said and again looked towards the place where just some minutes ago..he and Nupur met..

"Mayank chalain"Priya said holding his arms and pulling him towards the outdoor..

Priya was confused at Mayank strange behavior'

"Who's the girl whom he was watching? Why he is behaving strangely..she did not even take interest in my engagement dress.."

She thought

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Nupur..please stop where are you going? why are you crying? what happened to you?Dia was confused at sudden change in her behavior..

She held Nupur's shoulder and made her look towards her

"Tell me what happened"Dia asked her shaking her shoulder

"Dia,,he cannot be my  Mayank..he is not my Mayank"Nupur said and hugged Dia'Nupur was crying badly

"Nupur whom  are you talking about?"Dia asked patting her back..

"Dia..i saw him.i saw him...he looks like Mayank..but he can not be my Mayank"Nupur told him while crying

Dia was confused

"Nupur where you have  saw him"she wipped her tears and asked her

"I saw him in Mall' my Mayank just love me..he cant love any other girl"she was sobbing and Dia was trying to console her

Nupur you are not well..we should go back home ..

Dia was trying to console and trying to make her understand..he was not Mayank..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They whole way back  towards home..Mayank was silent..his thoughts was again and again going towards Nupur..her face,her tears,her smile to see him,his name from her mouth..

His car was about to hit the other car when Priya screamed

"Mayank look straight"

Mayank came out of his thoughts and he immediately placed his foot on break..

The car has stopped with jolt..

"Are you fine Mayank"Priya looked towards him and asked with concern

Mayank looked towards him..

"Yeah I am fine i am sorry..i just could not '.'"he tried to say something but Priya interrupted him

"its ok Mayank..you no need to say anything"she said with smile

"Thanks"Mayank smiled

Priya did not asked him anything as she knew there was something which was bothering him and she did not want to disturb him more

"Nupur ko medicine de di hai..she is fine now"Dia told Nupur's mother as she was worried for her

"don't worry aunty..she is sleeping now"Dia said and bring her out of Nupur's room..

"Why Nupur said she saw Mayank..is he really Mayank"?Dia thought ..she was confused

At Night

Mayank was standing near his window and the cool breeze was touching his face

"Mayank"

He remembered the moment when she called his name..

Why I am thinking about her?who was she?what was in her eyes which is hurting me?

He was restless

How  she knew my name?why she was crying to see me?

i cant see her in tears'.but why?

He pinched his fist on wall in frustration..he sat on floor while a lone tear came out of his eyes..he was unable to understand his feeling why he was thinking about that girl whom he met just once..

I want to see her''''.

I want to meet her,to see her..i have to find her. Please GOD help me..

Some days passed'Mayank was trying to find Nupur..but he could not find her as he just knew her name..he did not know where she lives..he did not know her adress..he was searching her like mad..he himself did not know why he wanted to meet her'he was impatient to meet her..

Finally one day Mayank saw her..he went to attend birthday party of his friend Adi where he saw Nupur..she was standing in one of the corner of the hall alone..

He was happy to see her'..

"Finally i find you"Mayank said coming close to her

Nupur turned her face towards him and looked at  him..she was shocked to see him again..

He was smiling..

She again turned her face on  other side and about to took steps but he caught her wrist..her heart started beating fast..

"Nupur"he called her name..her heart skipped a bit while a lone tear came out of her eye

Precap'

"I love Nupur'I promise I will never hurt her..i love her I really love her"Mayank confessed

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll like it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry double posting😳Edited by daniella05 - 12 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely part
continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
ginny09 thumbnail