y ws nupur in pain?
dis is a sad beginning!
cant wait 4 d next part..
continue soon!
luv ya sis!🤗
Posted: 12 years ago
hey maria...
Nice update..
Bt wht happened 2 mayu?accident then partial memory loss?
Cont sun.!
I love 2 read ur work!
Payal_
very painful part plz cont soon thanx 4 pm me

sachi mein... very very nice.. update...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur love,ur appreciation and beautiful comments..🤗🤗🤗

ur comments,appreciation means a lot to me...

sorry friends for delay😳as i am not well..i have pain in my arm...😭..Inshallah ll try to give u next update soon

Love

Maria

Part 2

Dia entered in Nupur's room ..she came to meet her as Nupur's mother told her about Nupur's health..Dia was MayUr's childhood friend..

Nupur opened her eyes as she heard the knock on the door ..

"Nupur what happened... Aunty called me and told me about ur health"she came close to Nupur and hugged her

"I am fine Dia..i was just scared bcos of my dream..dont worry I am fine now"she pulled herself back and told her

"Shut up !"Dia said angrily

"Don't try to lie..look at yourself in mirror..your pale face,your swollen eyes says everything..i know you Love him..you cant forget him" she said loudly

Nupur was numb,silent..

she was feeling helpless and hurt to say those words to her

"  but Nupur its truth Mayank is no more"she said in soft tone while some tears came out of her eyes

She said holding her shoulder..

"enough is enough Dia..how could you say that he is no more?he promised me he will wait for my confession how could he forget his promise?he said he is with me in every step of my life..how could he not  fulfill his promise?how can I accept..he is no more..he promised me he wil wait for me..why did he leave me alone?why he did not wait for me..why?"

Nupur cried her heart out and hugged Dia'

Dia was trying to console her but she knew  it is impossible for Nupur to forget Mayank..Dia was feeling sad to see her friend like this..

"I have to do something to make her understand that Mayank is no more..Nupur has to forget Mayank and move on in her life"Dia thought

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Nupur get up..we have to go mall"Dia said pulling her arm.

"Dia I don't want to go anywhere..mera mood nahi hai"she took off her hand and again lied down on her bed

"Nupur please get up yaar..i have to buy dresses for party"she requested with pleading eyes

"which party"Nupur asked while got up from bed

"yaar today our boss gave us a party for getting a big project..so I have to go there"Dia told her

"Hurry up Nupur"

"Wait Dia I have to change my clothes"she said taking out her clothes from her cupboard

"ok"Dia replied

Nupur got ready in 10 minutes..she was wearing a white colour and churridar

She was tieing her hair in clip but Dia requested her to let them open'

They left for market

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They entered in mall..they visit many boutiques n shops but Dia could not select a suitable dress for herself..as she was very choosy about her dresses

"I am tired Dia and also feeling hungry.."Nupur exclaimed

"ohh sorry Nupur..i know I hvnt been able to select anything yet even after visiting many shops.you must be tired..as you are not well..ok you go and take juice or sandwich for yourself and I am waiting for you in this shop and "Dia said

"Ok"

Nupur said and went towards the food stall while Dia was busy in selecting dress for herself...

Nupur took juice and sandwich for herself and mango juice for Dia..she was about to turn her face when she bumped onto someone..her juices fell down from her hands

"I am sorry"both said at the same time...

It was well known voice'her heart started beating fast

She raised her head and looked at him '.she was shocked,surprised,happy..tears started brimming in her eyes'

"Mayank"she murmered

"I am sorry..i could not see you..its my mistake"he apologized but Nupur was lost in him she could not even utter a word

Mayank was surprised at her behaviour'something was in her eyes which was hurting him..he did not know but why were her tears  hurting him??

"I am Mayank and your name"he said looking at her while she was continuously staring him

Her pale face,her eyes,its seems they wanted to tell him something but he was unable to understand anything

"Mayank"finally she called his name..tears were in her eyes but smile was playing on her lips..

"mujhe kyun itna ajeeb lag raha hai..us ki zuban se mera nam kitna ajeeb sa mehsoos ho raha hai..aisa lagta hai ke us ne dil se mujhe bulaya ho..but how it can be possible..i don't know her"Mayank thought

They were lost into each other eyes'

He came back into his senses when someone called his name

"Mayank honey..you are here and I was waiting for you on payment counter..my shopping is completed..i have bought even a beautiful dress for our engagement"a girl said coming close to him

But he was looking at Nupur..he could see hurt,pain in her face and it was hurting him

"ye mera Mayank nahi hai..ye toh kisi aur ka Mayank hai..mere Mayank ke dil main Nupur ke elava koi reh nahi sakta..woh sirf Nupur se pyaar kerta hai..sirf mujh se pyaar kerta hai..he can not be mine Mayank"

Nupur turned her face away and ran towards the outdoor

Mayank wanted to stop her but he did not'he did not...but why was he feeling pain to see her in tears..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

Why I am thinking about her?who was she?what was in her eyes which is hurting me?

He was restless

I want to meet her,to see her..i have to find her..please GOD help me..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
here is next update...i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
wow!!!...that was interesting...
continue soon...
wanna read more...
thanks for the PM...
hey maria..🤗
nw i m sure dat mayu lost his memory...he is engend???!!!

okey...but they fianlly met and destiny is at its own work...!!!!😊

very nice update...

thnx 4 pm...

payal_

Poor Nupur she lost him, found him and then again lost him... But its true its when who we love goes way from us that we realize how much we reallu loved them, but never confessed... I'm feeling bad for Nupur seeing him infront of her but be unable to touch him...

And Mayanks confusion, I guess her heart touched his, and well they ate conceted only Mayan has to realize this...Wonderful Update Maria, please continue soon...

-Laiba