Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
oh! maria that was so sweet so cute!
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hello friends🤗🤗🤗
i am back with another Mayur SS...i hope u ll like it😳
it is lil different from my others SS...i m going to update its first part...plz give me ur feed back about it😳

love

Maria
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Mayur SS...Hamain Tum se Pyaar hai

"I love you Nupur"a boy said to girl'she stopped and turned around her face and looked at him..

"Please Mayank'I said you many times I don't love you..why you don't understand..please give me some time to understands my feelings"she said with frown on her delicate face..

Mayank came near her and held her by her shoulders'

"Nupur..i know you want time and trust me.i will wait for you my whole life"he said with so much love and she could feel his love for her in those words..She looked towards his eyes and get lost in them..there was something in his eyes which was pulling her towards him..

She did not want to hurt him as its hurt her too but she was not sure about her feelings towards him how she could said "yes" to him..

"Mayank I m sorry'believe me I don't want to hurt you..you are my best friend..but I m not sure about my feelings and more than I m not believe in Love'I don't know what I m feeling for you is that love or just friendship'please give me some time..i promise you.when I will sure about my feelings..i will confess ..i promise"she told him her heart..

He held her hands in his hands and kissed them gently..

"I will wait for that day..i hope that day will come soon"he said looking into her eyes'she was feeling guilty to hurt him again..

He could see hurt in her face ..he could not see her like that..

"Miss Nupur sad bilkul bhi acchi nahi lagti..is beautiful face pe smile hi acchi lagti hai"he said with sweet smile as he was trying to cheer her up

She smiled'

"that's like my Nupur"he said pulling her cheeks..

So lets go home..he said holding her hands and started walking towards their home..

They were walking silently..not wanted to meet eyes with eachother..as one was hurt and other was felling pain to hurt him again..

"Nupur"..he turned his face towards her and looked towards her..she too turned her face and looke at him..

"Hmm"she said in low voice

"Nupur intezar itna lamba na ker dena'ke main mer hi jaon"he said with a lone tear came out of his eye

Nupur put her hand on his mouth..

"Shut up Mayank'don't ever say those words again"she said angrily while tears came out of her eyes..she doid not know but she was felt pain in her heart after hearing those words..she cant loose him at any cost..

"I am sorry Nupur..i don't want to hurt you"he said wiping her tears..

She looked towards him and hugged him tightly..

"Mayank why you said those words..you don't know how much I felt pain.."she was sobbing

"I am sorry Nupur"he was trying to console her

They reached at her house'''.

"bye Mayank"she turned her face towards him and said

"bye Nupur"he was seeing her and waving his hand'

He was about to cross the road when a car hit him'''''.

"Mayankkk"Nupur screamed

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mayank"she screamed in her dream

Her mother Rekha entered in her room as she heard her voice'she went towards her  and sat on bed'

"Nupur what happened beta"she asked her giving her glass of water

Nupur was sweating,breathing heavily'.

She drank some water..

"What happened beta"she asked her again

"Maa I love Mayank..please say him come back..i don't live without him..please maa say him come back"she was crying badly'

Her mother was helpless'she was patting her back..trying to console her and her father was standing near a door watching them but he was too helpless..he cant do nothing for her daughter'tears were in his eyes

"beta kash main Mayank ko wapis la sakta"he thought

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap'...I m Mayank and your name'.he asked her looking towards her while she was starring him

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first update...i hope u ll like it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yuppiee!!!
m 1st 🥳 🥳 🥳
cumin 2 update..
its jst awesome...
bt lil confusing...
means rdin d frst half, it luks lk nupur really lost mayank in a car accidnt n dat dream hd really tuk place..
bt in precap..
hw come d guy sy hi m mayank..
plz update soon cant wait...
n nt fair u lkd my post b4 editin it..
wt u lkd in wrd res???
newyz cont soonEdited by DILKASHII - 12 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
oh god..wht a update...

it was really made me sad...😔
wht hapened to mayank? 😭
update soon...cant w8 more...
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
?????...OMG!!!!...a sad beginning...

but would love to read more...waiting for more updates...
continue soon...

thanks for the PM dear...