Fan Fictions

~~~MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2~~~MN OS updated pg143

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to...🥳🥳

MayUr OS/SS Gallary...#2

I m opening 2nd thread of my OS/SS Gallary...i cant believe...we have finished the first thread so soon...Thank u sooo much friends for ur love and appreciation...🤗🤗

i always tried my best to write well n u all give me so much appreciation love...i m thankful to u all🤗🤗

So ,keep showering ur love on me...ur love appreciation means a lot to me...😳🤗

keep reading and appreciating my work...🤗

Love

Maria...

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

Mayur OS/SS Gallary...1st thread

Maria. thumbnail

index

IK Love Story...pt 8 on pg 1

IK Love Story...last part on pg 11 
MN OS...PG 6
Hamain Tum se pyaar hai...pt1..pg 15
pt 2...19
PT 3...32
PT 4...48
PT5...58

MN OS...pg 23
MN OS...28

MN OS...36
 MN OS...52

Mn os...pg 41

MN OS...75 

MN OS...86
MN OS...129

MN OS...136
MN OS...143
 Mayur SS...yOU ARE MY loVE

PT 1...PG 62,pt2..72,PT 3..PG 81,PG 91,PG 97,PG 103,PG 108..last part

Mayur SS...Arrange Marriage

pt 1..pg 113,pt 2 pg 122
Maria. thumbnail

PM LIST

Maria. thumbnail

Part 8

Nupur looked at him and trying to control his laugh'..he is looking so cute..her heart melt but no'I don't forgive him so easily Nupur said and turned her face'

Dia saw both of them and she smiled..she knew there was something cooking between them'

Mayank tried to talk to her but she was not agreeing to talk to him'.

They had finished their lunch and about to leave the canteen when Nupur's eyes fell on a well-known face

Gunjan'..what a pleasant surprise'.

Nupur saw gunjan and walked towards her'''

Hiii Nups'how are you yaar'they both hugged'

Gunjan'how you come here?in our college'Nupur asked her

Today I joined college..Gunjan told her'

Gunjan looked towards Dia who was watching them silently'.

Gunjan'meet her'she is Dia my friend'..Nupur said..looking towards Dia..

And Dia..she is Gunjan..my childhood friend,,,very loving and caring'

Hiii Dia...Gunjan forward her hand towards her'''both shake hands'

So all the girls are here'Samrat too joined them'he said while smiling'Gunjan looked at him and she lost in him'she was starring him..

Samrat looked at her'she is so cute'he thought

Gunjan'She came back into her senses when Nupur called her'.

Yeah'woh'.she was feeling embarrased'meet him'he is my best friend Samrat'

Gunjan and Samrat shake hands'.their hands brushed ..and both feel some thing strange'

Samrat looked into her eyes'there was something in her eyes which was pulling him towards her'

He takes off his hand'.

Kuch kuch hota hai'Nupur sang looking at them'.Gunjan cheeks turned red'

Samrat glared at her'.

Nupur I was thinking kyun na hum aik party arrange karain'Gunjan ke ane ki khushi main'Dia suggested'

Wow'Dia great idea'hum sab enjoy karain ge'kyun Gunjan'she said happily looking at Gunjan

Yeah sure kyun nahi'khoob maza aye ga jab mil baithan ge friends 5'..she replied with a grin on her face'

Five nahi Six'Mayank too came there he said while placing his hand around Samrat's shoulder

Party aj hi ho gi'aur sab arrangements main karon ga'

He looked at Nupur and winked at her'

Nupur mouth hung open for a moment'she turned her face'

Theek hai'so get ready for party'..

Samrat with smile on his face'''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank it's the best chance... Nupur ko manane ka'kuch aisa ker ke who tujhe muaf ker de'.Mayank was thinking some plans to impress her'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On the other hand''Gunjan was thinking again and again about Samrat'she never think like that before about any boy'but she did not what was in him.. she was attracting towards him'.

She was came out of washroom after taking shower'she went towards her cupboard and took..Green colour frok with silver work on it'I hope he will like it..

She wanted to impress Samrat'.

She wore green dress'her hairs were open'she applied light makeup./..she was looking gorgeous'she looked herself last time in the mirror and smiled'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Party start'..Mayank was waiting for her...when she entered in hall'she was wearing light pink shafoon dress.which enhance her beauty'.her pink cheeks,her pink lips'she was looking like an angel'his eyes got struck at her '.

Nupur looked at her'her heart beat starting fast'it was true she was angry at him but she loves him and it was not easy for her to ignore the person whom she loved most'

She could not see in his intense ,passionate,loving eyes'so she lowered her eyes'a slight blush appeared on her face'.Mayank could see her blush,her nervousness'he knew she loves him too'she has same feeling for him'he smiled'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Samrat eyes fell on Gunjan'she was in green dress'she was looking cute..Gunjan looked towards him and their eyes met'.

Precap'.

Tum Bhii Ho Mai.N Bhii Huu.N Paas Aa'o To Kah Duu.N
aakhir Kyo.N Pal Me.N Yuu.N Diiwaana Mai.N Ho Gaya

Nupur turned her face and looked towards him'she was surprised'Mayank came near her and caught her wrist'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jaane Kyo.N Rahatii Huu.N Khoyii Sii
jaagii Na Soyii Sii
ab Dil Me.N Armaan Hai Saa.Nso.N Me.N Tuufaan Hai
aa.Nkho.N Me.N Khwaabo.N Kii Hai Chaa.Ndanii

Gunjan came near him and looked into his eyes'.Samrat was surprised and shocked

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll like it plzz do comments n press like tab if u like it😳

IronyDied thumbnail
congo maria on your new gallery...🥳
may you have many more galleries🤗

and the update was beautiful as usual
lovely
continue soon

love
tasfia

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. maria!
Congos! 4 ur 2nd gallery!🥳
party 8 ws nyc!!!
luvd MN's aankhon ki ishaare...
party mein khoob mazzaa aayega!
camt wait 4 d next update!
continue soon!
luv ya!🤗
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread maria👏
loved the part😊
thnx for the pm
~jiya~

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaar ab gunjan kaha se aa gayi achanak? it was an mayur ss na?
bura mat man na but- ayse achanak kisi character ki  be matlab entry aur uski achanak important ho jana story ko shaky kar de ta hain. aysa lagta hain ke jabardasti use fit ki gayi ho. but thats just my personal view, no offense meant.
Maria. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshneerakhali

yaar ab gunjan kaha se aa gayi achanak? it was an mayur ss na?
bura mat man na but- ayse achanak kisi character ki  be matlab entry aur uski achanak important ho jana story ko shaky kar de ta hain. aysa lagta hain ke jabardasti use fit ki gayi ho. but thats just my personal view, no offense meant.

@roshan

i respect ur POV..yeah its Mayur ss...but SAmrat was also the part of this SS...n i want to complete the story of three people ..Mayank,Nupur,Samrat...😊