sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hilarious update dear...awesome...
IronyDied thumbnail
hey guys...!!!🤗
how are you all?😳
i am back with update😛...nothing special in this part but was needed for the next so pls bear with it😳...and again i am not able to reply you lovely comments but trust me they means a lot to me..and i truly loved each and every comment of yours😊
thanks a ton for waiting patiently for my updates😳

now pls scroll down for the next part

love you all❤️

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
part-3

Samrat got up with a smile on his face.. normally he cant sleep properly in a new place but this was his home India though he never came here before but still it felt like home and he could sleep peacefully…but to his shock mayank was awake!…mayank Sharma can sleep anywhere..he just want sleep as he's one of the biggest lazy person on earth but today something was different..samrat was about to get a heart attack but he decided that it would be too much…he went near mayank who was busy in staring the ceiling sitting on the sofa… taking a seat beside him samrat started his never ending bakwaas!… "waah! Yaar..India to sachem kamal hai..mayank Sharma ko itni subah uthne pe majhbur kardiya…ye to kamal hi hogaya!"… but getting no response from mayank samrat understood that something was bothering mayank.. "oye tera dimag finally kharab hogaya kya?"…this time mayank responed… "yaar mujhe ihan kuch acha nahi lagraha"… he said sadly… "aww tujhe tere girl friends ki yaad arahi hai"… he started laughing but stopped as he saw the seriousness in mayank's face… "kya hua mayank..kyun acha nahi lagraha..come on yaar it's a nice place na"… he said trying to confort him… "I know yaar..but pata nahi I am feelin some kind of restlessness..bas acha nahi lagraha mujhe..aur ihan ke log bhi bare ajeeb hain"… he said remembering the tiffinn which nupur had sent

"mayank tu ihan first time aya hai na isiliye…chal ab tu apna mood thik kar..hume rehna hai ihahin na..tere baap ne mherbani jo ki hai tujhper aur tune mujhper"… he said quiet angrily… "abe oye kya bol raha hai??!!"… mayank said showing fake anger… "haan haan..samjh gaya mai…chal ab yaar..hume breakfast karne uo..samne wale flat me jana hai na"… he said blushing…. "oye tu ladkiyon ki tarah Sharma kyun raha hai?..aur waise bhi uhan na musibat ke ilawa aur kuch nahi hai…!"… mayank was furious ..well he was just showing it ..he wanted to tell smarat about nupur's wired behaviour but decided to keep quiet… "arey nahi na yaar..uhan bohot kuch hai"… he said dreamily… "whatever..mai fresh hoke ata hoon"… mayank left leaving a lost samrat behind

------------------------------------

"ao beta baitho baitho"… nupur's father welcomed both of the idiots whole heartly…  "good morning uncle"… both samrat and mayank greeted him… "good morning…ap logo ko kal raat koi pareshani to nahi hui na?"… mr bhushan asked them.. "nahi unle it was totally fine"… mayank said with a smile while smarat was lost in the angelic beauty infront of him..!…nupur as usual cast an angry glare to mayank and left to bring some parathas… mayank ignored it as he knew this will only creat more fights…so better that he ignore it!… "acha beta tum log ache se nashta karna…mujhe kuch kaam hai"…mr bhushan left and nupur and gunjan started serving both of them… "apko paratha doon?".. gunjan asked samrat… "haan..sure apke hatho se zeher bhi majoor hai"… he said shyly… "kya kya vola tumne??" ..before gunjan could reply  nupur burst out… "nahi..luch..kuch bhi to nahi"… samrat stammered… "behtar hoga agar tum kuch nahi kaho…warna"… she said holding the butter knife in her hand… "tumhari problem kya hai?"… mayank said in between…. "tum ho na..aur kisi problem ki jarurat hi nahi"… she said mockingly… "oh god! Phirse…phirse shuru hogayi tum..ek baat bato..tumhe mujhse itni problem kyun hai?"… mayank said angrily… "dekho mera mood kharab mat karo"… nupur was still holding the knife in her hand… "di ..kya karrahi ho di"…thankfully gunjan came and stopped nupur from doing a murder with butter knife

"tum pagal ho..aur is puri duniya me tumse bari pagal koi aur ho hi nahi sakti"… saying this mayank left from there furiously… samrat followed him but nupur stood there quietly… somewhere it hurted… if she gets angry easily that doesn't mean that she is mad… tears were gathering in her eyes but nupur decided noot to be weak and that too for a person who hardly cares about what she feels!… "pata nahi..Canada ke log itne jungli kyun hoote hain"… nupur also left to her room…may be to hide the tears which were not stopping… but again how does it matter if mayank thinks that she's mad!… "haan hoon mai pagal…hoon!…isiliye..isiliye humehsa mujhe berukhi aur rejection ka samna karna parta hai…nafrat hai mujhe khud se…is puri duniya se…duniya walo se"… she was totally frustrated… again some one insulted her…and her self respect was hurt… but little did nupur knew that mayank was alos feeling guilty that he was so rude with her.

-----------------------------------

"yaar tujhe itna rude nahi hona chahiye tha na"… samrat said taking a bite of his apple… while mayank was lost in his chain of thoughts… nupur was the first ever girl in his life who was affecting him so badly… first time he was feeling guilty that he hurted a girl and talked with her so badly… but that wasn't supposed to he feel… come on..mayank sharam is a hear breaker.. he had hurted so many girls.. and today he just said that she is mad which by the way was not wrong according to him, still some where he was feeling guilty

"mayank yaar..mai na hawa se baat nahi karraha  hoon..tujhse baat karraha hoon"… samrat said after a long time when he didn't get any response… "haan..kya?"… mayank said coming out from his thinking… "kahan khoya hai yaar.. mai ye keh raha tha ki kuch jyada nahi hogaya?…ab use gussa to ana hi tha.. jab bhi mila hai tune har bar uska koi na koi nuksaan hi kiya hai..tu jahir si baat hai na..ab itna rude hone ki kya jarurat thi"… samrat said sadly.. samrat didn't feel angry on nupur… he was feeling as if nupur wasn't wrong… "hmm shayed tu sahi keh raha hai..kuch jyada hogaya"… mayank also said sadly… samrat was hell shocked at first.. that was a news to him… but he decided to keep quiet..some time silece is better isn't it?… "uahi to..ab usko sorry bol dena"… he said with a big smile… "hmm..i will try"… he said not sure… "try kya?…samrat said warningly… "ok baba I will fine?"… mayank was getting irritated… "haan ab theek hai"

nupur was standing outside the lift..struglling with so many bags ..she wanted to press the lift button but because of so many bags she wasn't able to..and this was really making her angry… "ajeeb musibat hai yaar!"…. she was still trying to press the lift button when a voice distracted her… "mai kuch madad kardun?"… she knew that voice.. it was none other than mayank…  nupur looked at him and then without repling she got back to her struggling… "dekho nupur subah ke liye I am really sorry"… he said with true guilt… nupur was surely not expecting this… "mai sachi sorry hoon…shayed I shouldn't have said it..tumhe bohot bura laga hoga…pls I am sorry"…. This was the first time mayank was so desparate to get her sorry… nupur without looking at him… "mujhe kisi ki sorry ki jarurat nahi..aur waise bhi mujhe tumhari bato se koi fark nahi parta"… she left to the way of stairs..she would rather take some trouble than taking mayank's help

mayank stood there dumbsturct.. he was for the first time saying sorry and this girl was showing her attitute…what the hell does she think of herself!..now he was sure that this girl was crazy.. "what the hell..samajhti kya hai khudko ye…ek to sorry kehne ka socha ur ye ulta mujhe hi attitue dikha rahi hai… ab sorry to door ki baat miss nupur whatever… tumhe na mayank Sharma ki thanks bhi naseeb hone se rahi… huh!"

"di tum mayank se itna kyun chirti ho"… gunjan said while reading a book… nupur who was busy in admiring herself in the mirror…got a heart attack… "kya tu kya bol rahi hai..uo na meri chir ke bhi kayek nahi hai"… she said as if she was the queen of any kigdom and mayank was a just a servant… "kya di..kitna lartiho tum usse"… gunajn said making her realize that somewhere she was at mistake… .. "mujhe na uske bare me kuch..kuch bhi nahi sunna..aur haan uska ..jo uo dost hai na…use tu door hi rehna..ek number ka kamina hai"… she said with full rage… "bas karo meri pyari di..itna gussa na sehat ke liye"…. She said hugging her!… "haan haan..ab so ja..tujhe subah uthna bhi hai na"… "arey haan mai to bhool hi gayi thi"… and they both went to sleep after a bit of chit chat and laughing session

-------------------------------------

"maine kaha tha…kaha tha na tujhse ki ye larki na meri mafi ke laye k hi nahi hai"… mayank was shouting all over the house he was furious at nupur may be because for the first time some one rejected him…and it hurted his so called ego… "hmm..aur ye baat tujhe hazam nahi horahi na"… samrat was in full mood to pull mayank's leg… "oh hello! Is larki ki to mai..iski himmta kaise hui..mujhe..mayank ko aisa bolne ki"… samrat's leg pulling was adding up to his anger…. "kya yar chorna is baat ko"… samrat tried to change the topic but it was useless… "no no sam no..!! ..i wont…bohot gurur hai na ise…you just wait and watch…mai kaise iska ye gurur chur chur karta hoon…ye khud ayegi mere paas…mafi mangte uye!"…. mayank's eyes were red due to anger… and smarat very well knew that what mayank says he does! Some where he was scared..for nupur!…only god knows what will the tomorrow bring for them!

---------------------------------------

pls press the like tab if you liked it😛
and pls leave you comments😳
suggetions are more than welcome😊

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
mindblowing,sweet.. I love it. tasu thanx for updating. plz plz continue soon. cant wait more.
n12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow luved it
very nice
thx dear 4 da pm
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
exciting for the next update
looking forward for what mayank will do