TOI: Tellyworld celebrated Mothers Day-Sushita

Posted: 12 years ago

Tellywood celebrates Mother's Day in style!

Richa Barua, TNN | May 6, 2011, 01.15pm IST

Sushant Singh Rajput as Manav (Pavitra Rishta)
I have always been very close to my mother and personally I feel that mothers are generally an unappreciated lot. Ever since I got to know about the occasion in school, I have made it a point to try to do something special for her. If nothing else then I at least pick up the phone and talk to my mom on this day. Due to our hectic schedules, I hardly have a fixed ritual of calling her on a daily basis but this is one particular day(other than her birthday) when she knows that she will hear from me first thing in the morning and that there will be a huge boquet of flowers awaiting her when she wakes up!

Ankita Lokhande as Archana (Pavitra Rishta)
Being from a smaller city in the country, there had never been any sort of hype around Mother's Day celebration the way it is now. My siblings and I always knew that our mom needed atleast a day in a year where she could kick back and relax while we took up her chores. So we would pick any particular day in the year and do that for her. It is only in the recent years that mother's day has acquired a particular date.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
TFS.

Sushant's is confusing but I like what Ankita has said. 
hmmm Sushant I guess is referring to past but at that time he was just a kid n not star then who is referring here now..He lost his mom in his late teenage...is he referring to Anki's mom!!! But both of them have good plans for their mother...Whoever it may be I am happy that Sush is not lonely that day...May be its his future saas who I guess he is very close too...so if Sush is not lonely that day its all good!!! God bless both of them!!!!Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
n i know why...i know the girl who's written the article. umm alright...would forward her the blooper. 

guess the problem is not transcribing it right.  
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
T4S :))

nice article...

bonne...yup it might be a blooper or the writer got confused.but it might be before her demise also but why would he have hectic schedules den?😕
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

T4S :))

nice article...

bonne...yup it might be a blooper or the writer got confused.but it might be before her demise also but why would he have hectic schedules den?😕

lot of times the meaning is lost with wrong transcribing. n i think its one of the case. 

tabloid journalism is not much to talk about. College students interning...speaking to actors on phone calls...hurried notes...interpretations. 

Could be several other reasons...but i think its the one I assume it to be. But yes possibility of other reasons is always there.  

May be Nisha the writer made a mess of things here...May be Sush was referring to like how he spends his mother day before and then may be what he would do this mother day...I guess Sush would have told how he spent mother's day with his mother before n now may be  the reporter might asked how he spends now...For which he would said may be referring to Anki's mom which the reporter might have got confused...Not sure...
But I guess Anki's mom would be there for sush that day and sush would there for her too...I am happy that sush wont be lonely that day...Good for Sushita!!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
yeah bonne,Jai you guys might be right..dey shouldve been careful while writing b'cos sometimes it can change the complete meaning..but mistakes usually happen esp wid writers of TOI

i remember last year Mothers Day special of ZND,dey showed Sush wid his mother wen he was a baby 😭 

i hope no SBS/SBB ppl take a interview of him on dat day :( 
Thanks for sharing 😛

I agree with all of you, Sushant's remark does not sound quite right.
Seems like a shoddy job to me... literally everyone knows Sushant lost his mother ages ago... it was shown on two national TV channels and there have been umpteen articles about it... how in the world does this reporter not know... and then even if she had no knowledge of the past... she has reported his statement wrongly too... starting from the first line 'I am very close to my mother..' (Sushant in all likelihood must have said I WAS very close to my mother)

Absolutely not impressed.

Ankita's was nice. I liked what she said.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago