Gunahon Ka Devta

Happy Mother's Day

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Since Mother's day is coming lets honor our Wonderful Moms who are ready to give up everything for the sake of their children and no matter how we try to pay tribute to them it's is nothing compare to care,love,sacrifice,support they made for us πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

so let's tribute to our wonderful mom's in Forum who takes times for us from there hectic schedule in updating,making many awesome post and helping US β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ

i know that Mother's day is on 8th but our IF mom's deserves the best let's celebrate from today πŸ˜‰

Cb di,Nandu di,Laxmi di,Sow di,Ashu di,Vista di,Mony di,Dreamy di,Swamini di,Sara di,Gauri di,Sonia di πŸ€— πŸ€—

thanks for your wonderful support and love also guiding us in IF (we know that we break many rules πŸ˜›) i hope in future also we gets aloads of love form you all 😳 

Happy Mother's Day Everyone πŸ€—

Saree

Jewellery's

Quotes

"A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking"

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. 

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.

mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.

Tribute

Once Again thanks for all the love and support

hope you all like it πŸ˜³

Don't forget to press like button please πŸ˜³

PS if i missed anyone's name i am sorry and will add it πŸ˜³

CKD GROUP
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
So lets the Party Starts πŸ˜‰ 

but before that all the mom has to answer this question (Compulsory)

( if any one has niece or nephew they can also answers )

1. what is the best thing happened in your life after your baby born?

2.what was the first word said by your baby?

3.do someone remind you in forum your baby?
their nature are similar to your child )

4.can you describe how did you felt or your reaction after seeing your baby first time?

5. when will Avita are going to have baby ?

Party Begins Now πŸ˜›

Food 

Drinks

Desserts 

Music 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5sxEGS7Oo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWvnwxGFzg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx2yQejrrUE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_WV6HRq3SM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyYbCZsgj74[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMuRRXCuy-4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14jFbl1oLc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks very much 😳 

hope you all enjoy it πŸ˜›

PS Please tell me if i missed any of your fav song i will add it πŸ˜³

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For All The young Girls(Boys if any) of The Forum 

The moment the child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed Before.
The woman existed but the mother never- Something  absolutely new.

1. what is the best thing happened in your life after your baby born?
Ofcourse , being the mum is the best thing in every woman's life as she not  just giving birth like other creatures but life  with flesh, heart and soul. This is the most privilaged thing that any woman can do.
Ofcourse ,becoming a mum is the best thing for any woman, me thinks.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
As i have waited for another child for 11 years after my son was born coz of my in-laws wickedness (its a big story guys), the birth of my little princess was much more happiest moment of my life than when my son was born.

DaadaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

their nature are similar to your child )
Well, i do see all the girls of the forum just like my children and call them like princess, sis, niece , dear , darling. Some times i can see myself in their place. Every one is unique with wonderful attributes, fragrances, qualities and love them all the same even though i dont have much familiarity with some other girls on the forum.πŸ˜ƒ
Im not just saying ,not to bother any one but i do feel the same with everyone.😊
And my children not only just resembles my FIL(my son)& MIL(my daughter) but behaves just like them.πŸ˜†
Both totally opposite.πŸ˜†U cant find just like them anywhere.They r unique.πŸ˜‰ and i cant compare  with anyone as i do feel everyone is unique.πŸ˜‰ and special.

4.can you describe how did you felt or your reaction after seeing your baby first time?
As i did have C-Section again for my daughter (ofcourse its totally different in UK), when the Doctor Alladin take her out of the womb and showed me (there is some seperation with curtain so that i just can see faces only) holding baby's neck, i can still remember my little princess opened her eyes for few seconds and then the Doctor asked me who she looks alike? I said she just like her granny(My MIL).
Doctor said "so  she (MIL)is very beatiful then". Me was thinking "no"but just smiled at her.πŸ˜†
Then they  wrapped her in a white blanket then i was still in the Operation Theatre' couch , i hold her and kissed her on forehead and give thanks to GOD ( they  taken Pics of her ) as this is the most wonderful moment of my lifeThen the nurses taken my baby to take her blood test and check her weight and then to neo-natal unit as im diabetic they put her in incubator for 2 days. I was really missed her that time as i couldn't hold her more than 2 minutes after the birth.😭 
 jab shika pregnant hoke dus mahine bhi hogay fir be Abhi tak woh dhono mama , mami bhi nahi ban paye,πŸ˜† tho bina SR woh bacha kaise paidha karsakthe hai? Bacha  tho Only God sorry CV's knows!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh my  what a party yaar

and wow yummy food i havent had a lot of these before

parties r fun with great food

and what  a lovely thought  ckd gang

u guys do break rules bt then bachhas wud do that only na

i wud ans ur questions later

let other mommies ans u first  heee

thanks for a wonderful post
yoga23priya thumbnail
Note :

To all our di's please don't say us thanks because you deserve it and how much we do it for you is less only πŸ˜³

we love you all πŸ€—
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey di  log ,

happy mothers day ,

in advance,n u all are wonderful dis so we can guess how loving moms u all are. we always do some mistakes , n some of u are always there to tell us how to do the thing specially me,
always confused,

Swamini di, Lax di, Nandu di,Sow di, Cb di, Dreamy di, Vistaa di , thanx for being here n guide us , help us, n bearing our foolishness too.

u all deserve this n much more wish u all

a very happy mother's day .

Love you all.πŸ€—
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks so much Priya...the post is awesome...and makes us "Mommies" feel like a million dollarsπŸ˜ƒ

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies...and your Moms too!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is so sweet.. Thank u bacchas...πŸ€— Love u all...πŸ€—
1. what is the best thing happened in your life after your baby born?My sonny boyz birth has been the best ever thing that happened in our life..Everything else has paled in comparison...

Amma..πŸ˜ƒ

( their nature are similar to your child) I find Prashu & Priya  really cute. And I treat them as bacchas & am very close to them...πŸ€—...

4.can you describe how did you felt or your reaction after seeing your baby first time?I had him after 4 years & really wanted to have a baby.. So I can't really put it in words...πŸ€—

Pehle ek SR toh karao bhai...Uske baad hi bacche aayenge na.. Isn't that the way... Thatz how it happened for us.. Ask the other moms too...
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And happy mother's day to Swamin,Chatter di.Nandu,Sow,Vistaa,Mony.,Dreamy& all the other  moms in the forum..πŸ€— We are truly the best... Aren't we girls.. And therez nothing better in this world than 2 see ur babyz smiling face..😍Na not even Thakur Saab comes close...πŸ˜† Edited by laxmi73 - 12 years ago
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mothers Day

this is dedicated to all the mindblowing mommies on this forum ...
Edited by danno - 12 years ago