tapu to wed rathore ? (Page 3)

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ksgstar

hi guys
this is one question which is really unpredictable ...i dun knw wat will be the future track in uttaran as because presently there r too many questions to be answered like who will xpose ss,will iccha xpose tapu ,will mai xcept  iccha...will veer be able to love tapu?

rathore wants to marry tapu at any cost and his involvement with ss only goes to prove that he is trying to seperate veer and tapu ...he is so desperate to marry tapu   so wat do u think will happen
will tapu be able to throw rathore out of her life and get the right of being veer's only wife ...oer will  she have no option but to  marry rathore??/
@blue - ya in Tapu dreamLOLLOL
@ Red - Whn they were together and really they married againDay Dreaming may be i missed some episodeLOLLOL
@Green - Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i think u r dreaming  lolzzz

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

hi guys
this is one question which is really unpredictable ...i dun knw wat will be the future track in uttaran as because presently there r too many questions to be answered like who will xpose ss,will iccha xpose tapu ,will mai xcept iccha...<font color="#0000ff" size="3">will veer be able to love tapu?</font>

rathore wants to marry tapu at any cost and his involvement with ss only goes to prove that he is trying to<font color="#ff0000" size="3"> seperate veer and tapu</font> ...he is so desperate to marry tapu so wat do u think will happen

<font size="4">will tapu be able to throw rathore out of her life and get the <font color="#00ff00">right of being veer's only wife </font>...oer will she have nooption but to marry rathore??/</font>

@ Red - Whn they were together and really they married againDay Dreamingmay be i missed some episodeLOLLOL

@Green -Day DreamingDay Dreaming

<div></div>i think u r dreaming lolzzz

Keep thinking, but it will not change the fact, who is dreaming Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83tiny15

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ankit111][QUOTE=ksgstar] [QUOTE=ankit111][QUOTE=ksgstar]hi guys
this is one question which is really unpredictable ...i dun knw wat will be the future track in uttaran as because presently there r too many questions to be answered like who will xpose ss,will iccha xpose tapu ,will mai xcept iccha...<font color="#0000ff" size="3">will veer be able to love tapu?</font>

rathore wants to marry tapu at any cost and his involvement with ss only goes to prove that he is trying to<font color="#ff0000" size="3"> seperate veer and tapu</font> ...he is so desperate to marry tapu so wat do u think will happen

@ Red - Whn they were together and really they married againDay Dreamingmay be i missed some episodeLOLLOL

<div></div>i think u r dreaming lolzzz[/Keep thinking, but it will not change the fact, who is dreaming     i knw who's dreaming ...its u ..dnt u see tht widout tapu d show is basically nothing
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ankit111][QUOTE=ksgstar] [QUOTE=ankit111][QUOTE=ksgstar]hi guys

</div>

<div>rathore wants to marry tapu at any cost and his involvement with ss only goes to prove that he is trying to<font color="#ff0000" size="3"> seperate veer and tapu</font> ...he is so desperate to marry tapu so wat do u think will happen

<div></div>i think u r dreaming lolzzz[/Keep thinking, but it will not change the fact, who is dreaming     i knw who's dreaming ...its u ..dnt u see tht widout tapu d show is basically nothing

OK ji GD night. Hv nice dream LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Snehapo Groupbie
Snehapo
Snehapo

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

No one ckt is important. What is the use of the show where only one ckt is imp. Every ckt is imp. It is a story of taps evilness and icccha's goodness. Both ckts are very imp for this show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstarsourojdivy609ankit111tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Yeh kya hain ??? Never knew Nani's dialogues had so much revelance in Uttaran Ouch Ichcha might not expose Taps yet again but Taps WILL be exposed ... Mai WILL accept Ichcha or rather Those two Buddhas will apologize to Ichcha ... AND VEER DOES NOT / WILL NEVER Love Taps ...  

Rathod has been for around 7 months now so I assume he's not a cameo In that case Taps will get married to Him ...  What does it mean Veer's only wife is Taps Yeh sab kab ki baat hain No one even remembers it It's all stale ... Except Nani and maybe Taps herself No one even bothers about that past Sleepy 

Btw Every show needs a Vamp ...  So that does not mean the without the Vamp and her tactics the show means nothing Sleepy

Edited by divy609 - 06 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposourojtiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

whether Taps gets married to Rathod or not ... she is having his baby ... so she will definitely never get together with Veer ... the day Veer comes to know that the baby is not his ...he will throw her out of btoon house like chai se makkhi...WinkLOL
LOL

Akele  Veer ?!?... Mai nd her gang ... Jogi and Divya ... Nani herself will throw her out and she'll repent for all her mis deeds then LOL  Sab ke sab  No one will keep her Let alone getting back the 'rights' Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

ShockedShockedYeh kya hain ??? Never knew Nani's dialogues had so much revelance in UttaranOuchIchcha might not expose Taps yet again but Taps WILL be exposed ... Mai WILL accept Ichcha or rather Those two Buddhas will apologize to Ichcha ... AND VEER DOES NOT / WILL NEVER Love Taps ...

Rathod has been for around 7 months now so I assume he's not a cameo In that case Taps will get married to Him ... What does it mean Veer's only wife is Taps Yeh sab kab ki baat hain No one even remembers it It's all stale ... Except Nani and maybe Taps herself No one even bothers about that pastSleepy

Btw Every show needs a Vamp ... So that does not mean the without the Vamp and her tactics the show means nothingSleepy

Arey Divya why r u breaking someone dream. Dreaming sd be included in fundamental rit in our constitution. LOL LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 06 May 2011 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top