Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

DOTW: Unrequited Love

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

HugHello People!! Hug

I am back again, with yet another DOTW Shocked ... this time based on Love Embarrassed .. or rather 'Unrequited Love' Ouch

We have heard several stories and songs about love gone bad .. about people who are not loved back by those they love dearly

why is that so?

Could it be that the person is not actually in love but it could just be an infatuation?

They say "Love conquers all" if that is true then how come we have sooo many cases of unrequited love? Why don't all lovers get to be with their beloved? Is it ONLY the circumstances / fate / destiny that is to blame?

Lets take KAM for example ..

(OK please don't jump on me for saying this 'Shocked LOL)

Hammad loves Imaan truly and deeply ' but Imaan doesn't reciprocate .. sure she feels bad for the condition he is in.. but that's just sympathy .. which any good natured human being would feel for another fellow being's suffering ..

Is it fair to force someone to love you back, by constantly pursuing them?  Imaan did say in her letter to Hammad, that Mohabbat mein zid nahi hoti' but then again, everything's fair in love and war !! or is it?

On the other hand, Love knows no bounds .. it cannot be controlled' you don't think when in love .. it's not conditional ' Hammad is doing just that ' one cannot really control such a strong overwhelming feeling ' so he is right in his own way ' his intentions are pure .. but yet he fails 

So my question is --- Is unrequited love real? Could it be true love? Does true love exist or is it just a  myth?

okay guys, break a leg Embarrassed ...or break the silence .. whichever   LOL 

Edited by seert - 06 May 2011 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Ameresserendipity.

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..Sid4TeamCanada

Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Reserved will edit soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Ive been realllyyy busy lately!
Really really sorry for not coming back at the previous DOTW...
i HAVE to comment at this, if im not here in 2 days, cud u Please SCRAP me, allizayy??
i dont read PMs Embarrassed
Thanks!
EDITTED!

Originally posted by Alizzay..

Could it be that the person is not actually in love but it could just be an infatuation?

They say "Love conquers all" if that is true then how come we have sooo many cases of unrequited love? Why don't all lovers get to be with their beloved? Is it ONLY the circumstances / fate / destiny that is to blame?

Hammad loves Imaan truly and deeply ' but Imaan doesn't reciprocate .. sure she feels bad for the condition he is in.. but that's just sympathy .. which any good natured human being would feel for another fellow being's suffering ..

Is it fair to force someone to love you back, by constantly pursuing them?  Imaan did say in her letter to Hammad, that Mohabbat mein zid nahi hoti' but then again, everything's fair in love and war !! or is it?

On the other hand, Love knows no bounds .. it cannot be controlled' you don't think when in love .. it's not conditional ' Hammad is doing just that ' one cannot really control such a strong overwhelming feeling ' so he is right in his own way ' his intentions are pure .. but yet he fails 

So my question is --- Is unrequited love real? Could it be true love? Does true love exist or is it just a  myth?

Ok, pehle toh, im glad to be back! Big smile

now...

I believe in Love, but NOT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

I Think its Shit! Ermm [Sincerely no offence to people who believe in it... But here i am to explain, on how fake it is, and i'll convince u my way! LOL]

Love at frst sight CANNOT exist, one of the major reasons why im not a HUGE KAM fan! Embarrassed

Its just LURE, ATTRACTION, LUST if u think its love at frst sight, obviously HOW can u manage 2 stay wid a person, unless u know how he/she is!

and you CANT CANT force ur love to love you as payback, BUT, i think a human can fall in LOVE wid any other human, required you really want to manage to love!

True LOVE exists! BUT, doesnt mean u have to have a boyfriend before marriage, true love is there, and religiously we knoe its true and not a myth! Prophet [S] LOVED his wives, particularly Khadija, And GOD has ORDERED us to LOVE our spouse and a wedding does not prosper without Love!

BUT! if u get attracted to a person, DOESNT mean ur so called LOVE will be reciprocated! isnt necessary, but as they say, JODIS ARE MADE IN HEAVEN, so God has probably chosen someone for each of us, but we cant say this with full confidence!

On the other hand, Love has no bounds and cant be controlled, is just Bullshit for me too!

Because, well, it doesnt happen, unless u are mentally instable!

You can CRY over it, be sad, stop loving but u cant go 2 uncontrollable heights, like agar tum meri nhi hui toh kisiki nhi hosakti types! LOL, cz THIS means ur mentally INSTABLE! Approve

All in all, Unrequited Love COULD BE TRUE, [cant say definitely, cz i havent fallen in Love! LOL and hopefully wont fall, before i get married :P LOL], could b true, but reciprocation to it ALWAYS isnt necessary, i sometimes feel if u dont get the Love back, means ur Love isnt true either, so go ahead, find a new partner! ROFL

True Love isnt a myth FOR SURE! Embarrassed

There you go!

Im sure i confuzed EVERYONE reading this,... cz well, i myself know how confuzing i can be at times!!! Big smile

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 17 May 2011 at 10:12am

Aleezzay..

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

i HAVE to comment at this, if im not here in 2 days, cud u Please SCRAP me, allizayy??
Thanks!

ok now this is a first LOL yup sure thing .. will scrap you Embarrassed

and hey no need to apologize and all .. that's okay Embarrassed even i haven't commented in my own topic .. mostly cuz i have no clue what to say Shocked ROFL like seriously Confused LOL 

serendipity.

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
"everything is fair and love and war" <--- this is just a  western saying.

I personally feel it doesn't fit well with our culturre, religion, and traditional values. there is no need to leave behind/forget ur family, home, EVERYTHING for someone u claim to be in love with. And that is because, I am a firm believer in the fact that God has Himself chosen, from amongst us, our partners... and we WILL get to be with those partners, when the time is right. and when that will happen, nothing wud be able to keep us apart. So, in the end, it wud be the person God has written for u that will be ur true love. it wudnt matter how much u felt for any other person before that. =)

Thus, realy, wht hammad did was completely wrong. u can love without bounds, yeah sure. But i feel u shud make sure u have the right to do that, that is, u have a relationship in which it is ok for u to expresss so much love, as to forget everything else. Because, in this case, IF imaan wasn't "meant" for hammad (if God has chosen her for someone else..) then, hammad wud be displaying so much craze abt another guy's future wife.. 8-)

all i mean is, there's no point of everything beign fair in love and war.. because at the end of the day, no matter how much u pursure that person, he/she will ONLY become urs if they r destined to be.. and thus, one shud always kkeep that in mind, when deciding to "leave" ur family, home, etc., for just some girl/guy. before fighting with ur parents. =)

Aleezzay..

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Awesome topic ...will b back with my views

Aleezzay..

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Thanks!
EDITTED!

Hammad loves Imaan truly and deeply ' but Imaan doesn't reciprocate .. sure she feels bad for the condition he is in.. but that's just sympathy .. which any good natured human being would feel for another fellow being's suffering ..

Ok, pehle toh, im glad to be back! Big smile

now...

I believe in Love, but NOT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

I Think its Shit! Ermm [Sincerely no offence to people who believe in it... But here i am to explain, on how fake it is, and i'll convince u my way! LOL]

Love at frst sight CANNOT exist, one of the major reasons why im not a HUGE KAM fan! Embarrassed

Its just LURE, ATTRACTION, LUST if u think its love at frst sight, obviously HOW can u manage 2 stay wid a person, unless u know how he/she is!

and you CANT CANT force ur love to love you as payback, BUT, i think a human can fall in LOVE wid any other human, required you really want to manage to love!

True LOVE exists! BUT, doesnt mean u have to have a boyfriend before marriage, true love is there, and religiously we knoe its true and not a myth! Prophet [S] LOVED his wives, particularly Khadija, And GOD has ORDERED us to LOVE our spouse and a wedding does not prosper without Love!

BUT! if u get attracted to a person, DOESNT mean ur so called LOVE will be reciprocated! isnt necessary, but as they say, JODIS ARE MADE IN HEAVEN, so God has probably chosen someone for each of us, but we cant say this with full confidence!

On the other hand, Love has no bounds and cant be controlled, is just Bullshit for me too!

Because, well, it doesnt happen, unless u are mentally instable!

You can CRY over it, be sad, stop loving but u cant go 2 uncontrollable heights, like agar tum meri nhi hui toh kisiki nhi hosakti types! LOL, cz THIS means ur mentally INSTABLE! Approve

All in all, Unrequited Love COULD BE TRUE, [cant say definitely, cz i havent fallen in Love! LOL and hopefully wont fall, before i get married :P LOL], could b true, but reciprocation to it ALWAYS isnt necessary, i sometimes feel if u dont get the Love back, means ur Love isnt true either, so go ahead, find a new partner! ROFL

True Love isnt a myth FOR SURE! Embarrassed

There you go!

Im sure i confuzed EVERYONE reading this,... cz well, i myself know how confuzing i can be at times!!! Big smile

EDITTED PG1 ATLAST!!! ROFL

Aleezzay..

Go to top