Navya

its tym for navya 2come out of her darpok mode

jiya_pillai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 anant has always tried his level best 2 make navya comfortable wen she is wit him
but navya is still stucked up wit her tongue tied  darpok mode.(its been 1 mnth now)

wen she is cmin back 2 normal?
itz tym 4 her 2 cme out of her awkward mode.how long she is goin 2b lyk dis.

itz understood dat she is cmin 4m a family wer she is nt allowed 2 talk2 boys n 2 top it all she got a crush on anant.

but now atleast dey r frnds n no more strangers. moreover anant tries his level best 2 make her feel comfortable wit him

dis constant awkward n darpok expressions  of navya irritates me lyk nythin(2 top it all her  slow motion which drags d whole episode)😑. y cant she b normal? if anant can change den def navya cud also change naaa...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshad.diwani thumbnail
u spoke out of my heart...
she is always in darpok mood...darpoke type expressions is always on her face...cmon navya u have a courage..u put a dirt in ur parents eyes & went in anant's sis engagement party...
change this type of expression as soon as possible it irritates me alot...navya dun talk with anant like she talks with ritz & aapi
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya.. but its her nature.!! n its difficult 4 girl like navya 2 change..!!😊 i agree she is very slow, n  that is most irritating thing.. πŸ˜‘
ASHZWIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that she is darpok πŸ˜•she is jst shy while talkin to Anant and othr time she is jst normal!!!!
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup me too think dat she is shy...when ever she come across boys..she feels dat how should she behave or talk and if nything goes wrong what will they think..so I think she is very much shy..
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...evn i think so...ab Navya ki baari hai frndly hone ki baari hai...Anant is doin ol gud frm his side...now itz navya's turn...