India-Forums

Navya
Navya

its tym for navya 2come out of her darpok mode

jiya_pillai Newbie
jiya_pillai
jiya_pillai

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
 anant has always tried his level best 2 make navya comfortable wen she is wit him
but navya is still stucked up wit her tongue tied  darpok mode.(its been 1 mnth now)

wen she is cmin back 2 normal?
itz tym 4 her 2 cme out of her awkward mode.how long she is goin 2b lyk dis.

itz understood dat she is cmin 4m a family wer she is nt allowed 2 talk2 boys n 2 top it all she got a crush on anant.

but now atleast dey r frnds n no more strangers. moreover anant tries his level best 2 make her feel comfortable wit him

dis constant awkward n darpok expressions  of navya irritates me lyk nythin(2 top it all her  slow motion which drags d whole episode)Angry. y cant she b normal? if anant can change den def navya cud also change naaa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karan.Juhi.

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
u spoke out of my heart...
she is always in darpok mood...darpoke type expressions is always on her face...cmon navya u have a courage..u put a dirt in ur parents eyes & went in anant's sis engagement party...
change this type of expression as soon as possible it irritates me alot...navya dun talk with anant like she talks with ritz & aapi
silver4karan Senior Member
silver4karan
silver4karan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
ya.. but its her nature.!! n its difficult 4 girl like navya 2 change..!!Smile i agree she is very slow, n  that is most irritating thing.. Angry
ASHZWIN Groupbie
ASHZWIN
ASHZWIN

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I don't think that she is darpok Confusedshe is jst shy while talkin to Anant and othr time she is jst normal!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.piya2025.

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Yup me too think dat she is shy...when ever she come across boys..she feels dat how should she behave or talk and if nything goes wrong what will they think..so I think she is very much shy..
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yeah...evn i think so...ab Navya ki baari hai frndly hone ki baari hai...Anant is doin ol gud frm his side...now itz navya's turn...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index