Posted: 12 years ago
guys this show has more twists and turns then any other shows on zee tv and it is addictive to watch so how can you say lets stop watching it.. i think this show has some excellent actors not like some other shows that irrate me.. ppl i suggest that you give this show a chance and there is no way this show will end because this show is so popular in there countries and if they stopped this show ppl would go crazy.. comments plz...
i agree with u...i love this show but i want abharan to unite then only everyone will stay calm
agree with u 
show has more twists and turns then any other shows on zee tv and it is addictive to watch..i can't stop watching it..we should gave a chance to them 
tottaly agree with you cause this show is way better than pavitra rishta and other shows i mean those shows you don't even feel like watching because of stupid acting of protagonists and they act so weiredly and all that but this show is getting somewhere everyday but i just hope soon that cvs get karan and abha together soon plz do that
I agree! the shows I can't stop watching on this channel are YMGGK and Ram Milaye Jodi. They always grab my interest!
I also like YMGGK and RAM MILAYE JODI THEY ARE BOTH NATURAL SHOWS.
i know twists and turns in ymggk has kept the viewers on the edge of the seat. Some fans are emotionally attached to karan and abha. that is why they can't stay and watch the show as when their favorites abha and karan are longing for each other. I think personally some fans are strong minded and can watch this track without anxiety or fear. some can't.
But it is alright. we got to respect both sides. As such both sides have one thing common and that is WE LOVE YMGGK and ABHAKARAN !!😛
this have no excitement. all the cv doing only giving us wrong info having us hype us to get high rating then crushing us
I agree
This show does have excitement...
That's what keeps us compelled to watch it
It's an undeniable pull 😆
i totally agree with you..  we need to have some patience.
I love the actors. it doesn't matter to me that the story isn't perfect, it has its twists and turns. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I love this show a little too much to stop watching it!!