Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

TRP 24/04/11 to 30/04/11 (Page 3)

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

The ratings r very poor . Any way , hope for the best.

You are right.  I just did not look properly.  The overall points went up from 1.2 to 1.86, but in the larger picture, it compares very poorly with PR, RMJ, YMGGK.  Its rank is going down very fast actually.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

You are right.  I just did not look properly.  The overall points went up from 1.2 to 1.86, but in the larger picture, it compares very poorly with PR, RMJ, YMGGK.  Its rank is going down very fast actually.
Thanks 2 this disgusting new track.DeadThumbs Down ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by trinaroy

Thanks 2 this disgusting new track.DeadThumbs Down ROFL

Very poorly written track

OrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i know the current track is boringCry but still  i prefer & like watching sangini Thumbs Uprather than rmj/pr/ymggk which according to me are much more boring than sanginiSleepywe should not forget onething that pr & ymggk are on tv for more than 1 and a half years or close to 2 yearsSmilein their first year also they had similar kind of ratings but improved laterBig smiledon't know howLOLstill i have lots of faith in sangini & love to watch only sangini on zee tvHug don't know about othersWinkthere is some sort of magical attractions towards sangini/chemistry of iqi/ragalicious ragaDay Dreaming which lacks in all other shows of  not only zee but also of other channelsThumbs Downso i just love& enjoy watching sangini and will keep on watching it till it is telecasted on televisionThumbs Up without thinking about these stupid rankings which neither have any head or leg leftLOL

Edited by monaghosh - 06 May 2011 at 9:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakr

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Mona, thanks for telling us that PR and YMGGK had poor ratings in the first year, and improved later.  That surely gives us hope.  But RMJ is not boring, its a very nice story, and the characters are not make-belief; they are real characters, just like our next door neighbors.  You may want to give it a try. I bet you will like it.  Although it used to be boring few months ago, but they have improved significantly, while Sangini has gone down.

-Trina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--sherma

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Same her mona  I watch only sangini  and I ahve the same thoughts as u . The family stories are similar which is shown umpteen times. But people love to watch them . Any way All the best for sangini. I will be there till the last episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRmonaghosh

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

Same her mona  I watch only sangini  and I ahve the same thoughts as u . The family stories are similar which is shown umpteen times. But people love to watch them . Any way All the best for sangini. I will be there till the last episode.

People can connect to the family stories, because they portray our modern lifestyle, day to day problems, and small achievements.  It is hard for a love story to go on for too long, unless there are other parallel stories in it.  Chhoti bahu is suffering the same fate as Sangini.  They could have developed other stories centered on RAGA; such as Revathy and Pratik as you suggested, Pihu and Abhay, Ketki and Ratnesh, Rajrani and Jairaj Singh, dadu and Shanno.  To be going back and forth Pihu-Rudra-Gauri has become really uninteresting.

jakr

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Who is the competition for Sangini...???

jakr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index