TRP 24/04/11 to 30/04/11 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Same her mona  I watch only sangini  and I ahve the same thoughts as u . The family stories are similar which is shown umpteen times. But people love to watch them . Any way All the best for sangini. I will be there till the last episode.
Originally posted by jakr

Same her mona  I watch only sangini  and I ahve the same thoughts as u . The family stories are similar which is shown umpteen times. But people love to watch them . Any way All the best for sangini. I will be there till the last episode.

People can connect to the family stories, because they portray our modern lifestyle, day to day problems, and small achievements.  It is hard for a love story to go on for too long, unless there are other parallel stories in it.  Chhoti bahu is suffering the same fate as Sangini.  They could have developed other stories centered on RAGA; such as Revathy and Pratik as you suggested, Pihu and Abhay, Ketki and Ratnesh, Rajrani and Jairaj Singh, dadu and Shanno.  To be going back and forth Pihu-Rudra-Gauri has become really uninteresting.
Who is the competition for Sangini...???
Raga deserves a trp of 0. The rest of the cast has managed to garner 1.8. Instead of the time they waste by uselessing showing gauribehenji's mask face onscreen if they had show arunaji this show would have got 3 for sure!
I totally agree . They should have some parellel stories and some light moments liks the shanno bhabhi dadu trck. Unnecessarily they brought.pc. They could have shown the struggle for survival and succeess story of RAGA