TRP 24/04/11 to 30/04/11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i dnt't think rudra should marry pihu but i would say give equal screen space to pihu aswell 
I want another MIK character to enter for Pihu, dont care what explanation they give for that entry cos any way it is all too illogical. I love MIK-AG scenes and I do think after Rudr regains memory and go back to G there is nothing much to watch there. But Rudr cant marry Pihu, I dont think audience will like that. Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
well there wn't be much to watch even after  rudra marries pihu ...the cv's need to work on how the develope the story in a better way as they just leave all the track's incomplete ,and bring all the characters back and give them all an equal screen space ...make the story worth watching till the end ...

love rudra gauri ...
Originally posted by Rach1

I want another MIK character to enter for Pihu, dont care what explanation they give for that entry cos any way it is all too illogical. I love MIK-AG scenes and I do think after Rudr regains memory and go back to G there is nothing much to watch there. But Rudr cant marry Pihu, I dont think audience will like that.

I understand they look good together, but I think it is too late now.  They rushed with everything.  This Ruhu romance should have been continued for a little longer at the beginning.  RAGA romance should have only come this year August, then RAGA separation end of this year, followed by Ruhu romance early next year, and RAGA reunification in August 2012.  Unfortunately the PH does not have any roadmap or planning.

But please do not give them this jurwa bhai idea.  They will come up with another weird unrealistic kiddish story.  
The ratings r very poor . Any way , hope for the best.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

The ratings r very poor . Any way , hope for the best.

You are right.  I just did not look properly.  The overall points went up from 1.2 to 1.86, but in the larger picture, it compares very poorly with PR, RMJ, YMGGK.  Its rank is going down very fast actually.
Originally posted by trinaroy

You are right.  I just did not look properly.  The overall points went up from 1.2 to 1.86, but in the larger picture, it compares very poorly with PR, RMJ, YMGGK.  Its rank is going down very fast actually.
Thanks 2 this disgusting new track.πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks 2 this disgusting new track.πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£

Very poorly written track
i know the current track is boring😭 but still  i prefer & like watching sangini πŸ‘πŸΌrather than rmj/pr/ymggk which according to me are much more boring than sanginiπŸ₯±we should not forget onething that pr & ymggk are on tv for more than 1 and a half years or close to 2 years😊in their first year also they had similar kind of ratings but improved laterπŸ˜ƒdon't know howπŸ˜†still i have lots of faith in sangini & love to watch only sangini on zee tvπŸ€— don't know about othersπŸ˜‰there is some sort of magical attractions towards sangini/chemistry of iqi/ragalicious raga😍 which lacks in all other shows of  not only zee but also of other channelsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌso i just love& enjoy watching sangini and will keep on watching it till it is telecasted on televisionπŸ‘πŸΌ without thinking about these stupid rankings which neither have any head or leg leftπŸ˜†
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Mona, thanks for telling us that PR and YMGGK had poor ratings in the first year, and improved later.  That surely gives us hope.  But RMJ is not boring, its a very nice story, and the characters are not make-belief; they are real characters, just like our next door neighbors.  You may want to give it a try. I bet you will like it.  Although it used to be boring few months ago, but they have improved significantly, while Sangini has gone down.

-Trina