Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what difference does it make to sid if truth...

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sid doesnt love panchi right ,sid is doin this to get piya i mean to destroy abhay s hapiness so he also tried to atack on piya ,so he can choose another way but why hiding the truth from panchi ,infact it will better for him  if truth gets revealed as he l get rid of them.is sid being image consious?๐Ÿ˜†or either his is not able to focus on his real goals?or either he likes panchi?even if truth comes he wont be jailed ,it is not any big crime ,he can say he dint like their  performance ,each one has it own taste plus because he is trustee doesnt mean he is biased.he can give any reason right!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well sid is part of D family that is how D family ( except arnav) consider it . They have already set the expectation from him..like other day panchi insisted sid to vote to mount college . He accepted it in front of everyone . How can he says now that he has not vote against mount college ...it will create lot of problem for him. ...he has no choice than hiding it. If first time itself he would have said that he voted for right team ...would have made sense

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Well sid is part of D family that is how D family ( except arnav) consider it . They have already set the expectation from him..like other day panchi insisted sid to vote to mount college . He accepted it in front of everyone . How can he says now that he has not vote against mount college ...it will create lot of problem for him. ...he has no choice than hiding it. If first time itself he would have said that he voted for right team ...would have made sense

ok i get you but now if  if dobriyals come to know the truth ,how this is goin get sid in trouble ,trying to woo piya by being with panchi is no more posible ,so now panchi is of no use to sid.
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
exactly, even i have the same question, why is sid using panchi to woe piya, how can he come closer to piya by flirting with panchi?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

exactly, even i have the same question, why is sid using panchi to woe piya, how can he come closer to piya by flirting with panchi?

nope he tries to have alone time wid piya on pretext of doing something for panchi, so thats d only use panchi is having in his life right now, remember he took her to the haunted house saying he wants to design it as per panchi's taste.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

ok i get you but now if  if dobriyals come to know the truth ,how this is goin get sid in trouble ,trying to woo piya by being with panchi is no more posible ,so now panchi is of no use to sid.

It is not D but the whole family would know that he is not voted to mount college . Well he dont wanted to have this chapter open ...but due to misha in came in front of everyone
yeh with panchi ...he didn't want to but he got trap in his own web ...he is getting slipped day by day