India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

That's it I had enough , and I am leaving the foru

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I don't give a shit anymore. If u wanna bash at me, bash in front of my face.Angry I am leaving this forum forever. If u mods want to close this topic, go ahead. I am not gonna unban my account bec of my ff's. I am not coming back. This is not temporary, but my decision that is coming from the heart. I am quitting this forum. bye, sorry to disappoint u all my frens. not coming back ever... if u wanna know why i quit go check my yahoo, and hotmail. as for my ff well, I don't feel like writing it anymore. Peace Syria

Edited by syria2014 - 06 May 2011 at 12:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hey hey what hapend ,y so much of anger 
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
hey syria pls dont do this. pls write ur ffs yaar. nd dont bother about ppl who say bad things. jst ignore them. d more importance u give to such ppl, more proactive they become in bashing u nd others. d best way to deal wid them is to just ignore them completely as if they dont exist. please dont leave becoz of few bad ppl. its they whi shud leave and not u
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i am not gonna come to place where i am insulted. I am a emotional person. This is a virtual world, but at least people should realize the effect on people. I really don't give a shit anymore., They made kaa7ela left, and me now. o well congratulate the bashers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
no dear u shud report the bashers to mods and make them leave. this way they r winning in their intention of disrupting friendly ties in this virtual world. please dont leave becoz of them. these bashers shud be made to leave or else they wud end up making everyone else leave and the forum wud just turn into a batlle ground of bashers. who knows, maybe they are members of some other forums who are intentionally disruting the peace in this forum.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey syria,don't leave dis forum plzzz...and so as 4 d bashers r concerned they will always try to harm u..so don't care about them...
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Syria Listen Dear The Best Way To Deal With Bashes Is To Report Them. As For Your FFs I Love Reading All Of Them. In Fact Iam An FF Writer and Reader. So Please Dont Leave.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Syria..you are again doing the same mistake what you did last time..& me also got carried away last few day back..but running away is not  the solution..WE RAE ALL here to LOVE YOU..so dont pay heed to others..SIMPLE..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleImmortalhreeyaaSwetha-Sai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index