Anmol -Tujsay Naraz Nahi Angini song Beautiful

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtQmgUqe2E[/YOUTUBE]

Rajan ji knows to get the best out of Apurva's character and Sammy did justice to this song by getting Apurva's character Anmol's expressions..

How he lived the life of Anmol Sareen and never know he would have a different life altogether as Anmol Rajvansh

Tujsay Naraz Nahi Zindagi HaRaan hoo Mai !!

Just like Ishq Lethey hai Ajaab Imthe haan ... Which was made exclusively for Anmol

I must have cried seeing this VM which Sammy made and the meaning of the song suits ANmol so much

I think Rajan ji did the best thing to have casted  Apurva for this role He did complete justice !!👏

Emotions Everything spot on !!
Gosh I think seriously if Bidaaii needs to come back his character is a must !!! and everyone who he is attached to !!😳

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti.thanks for posting this video..

got me teary-eyed watching thisVM..

anmol sareen to anmol rajvansh and his relationship with his new family..

zindagi tere  gham nein humein rishtey naye samjhaye..well edited scenes..to show anmol as a father.bro..son..husband..

no doubt apoorva was mindblowing as anmol...his emotional scenes have always captured the heart and made us emotional too as he made his scenes so real..👏

thanks sami for such wonderful VM and through it depicting the life of anmol..👏

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww...such a lovely VM... Sami di has shown beautifuly haw was anmol sareen and haw is anmol rajvansh... It's a heart touching VM... Apu is excllent as anmol... No wonder about it... Yes if bidaai is coming back it should be with aprul ak angini...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww so sweet of u shaing this this VM with alll of us once again ..love this emotional impact of anmol
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww, I just love this song. I mean, it's like one of the best songs out there.

Nice post Shanti. I agree, it suits Anmol coz he is never naraaz, just hairaan with Ragini..like we all are at times. Heroines bhi na 🤣
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtQmgUqe2E[/YOUTUBE]

Rajan ji knows to get the best out of Apurva's character and Sammy did justice to this song by getting Apurva's character Anmol's expressions..

How he lived the life of Anmol Sareen and never know he would have a different life altogether as Anmol Rajvansh

Tujsay Naraz Nahi Zindagi HaRaan hoo Mai !!

Just like Ishq Lethey hai Ajaab Imthe haan ... Which was made exclusively for Anmol

I must have cried seeing this VM which Sammy made and the meaning of the song suits ANmol so much

I think Rajan ji did the best thing to have casted  Apurva for this role He did complete justice !!👏

Emotions Everything spot on !!
Gosh I think seriously if Bidaaii needs to come back his character is a must !!! and everyone who he is attached to !!😳

👏

awww... beautiful.. missing them back... thanks for sharing this VM dii 😊