Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally Sid's foolishness made Abhay's way...

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hello my dear PKYEK'ians HugHugHug

Finally something came in hand of Abhay about Sid. Clap Clap Clap

Poor Sid baby...you tried your best to save you and your true colors but finally that day Abhay's luck was in his favor. Tongue Tongue Tongue You threw the paper thinking that u will get that when u will come out of the hostel but before than that Abhay got those precious evidences against you.Dancing
DancingDancing Abhay was there already gurading Pia from you but he didn't know that he will get that big proof against you. Approve Approve Approve

And immediately he went to Arnav with those papers and now he got every point that Arnav has been threaten by Sid for Panchi. Disapprove
Disapprove Disapprove

So Siddy boy now what LOL LOL LOL? Your goody goody image is gonna be spoiled soon Wink Wink Wink and this time Pia & Panchi both sisters will cry with their broken hearts.Cry Cry Cry Pia will obviously be angry and feel shattered when she will come to know that Abhay bit her Cry Cry Cry and Panchi for obvious reasons. Ouch Ouch Ouch

All the best Abhay, Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up but first save Chand and Arnav than reveal the truth about Sid. Smile Smile Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirjass6SwtHrt2011Mavi18arpita25AlpenliebeIndigoBlues-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZSwetha-Sai

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thats great...I really want Sid's truth to come out...n most importantly infront of Panchi...who loves n trusts him blindly...God! how long this evil gonna play his mind game n trouble others! these things need to get stopped now...n most importantly, I m happy that now Abhay has evidence against Sid...n wid the help of Danish n our desi 007 Pia, he will show Sid's real face to the world...well Said Mahak...its Sid's foolishness that made way fr AbhayClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25Mahak Sinha

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey,siddy boy ko underestimate mat karo he will soon give tit for tat to abhay by telling his secret to piya.bechara chup rehta hai toh use kam mat samjo.LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaOriginalsFan

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yaar i m worried that arnav will end up losing d papers in the landslide. after all its Ekta mata's serial/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I am sure with Arnab in the Hospital Siddharth would get lucky again.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am sure with Arnab in the Hospital Siddharth would get lucky again.

then what will they show in maha episode?LOL
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
sid telling piya that she was bit by abhay. i am not sure if piya will still come to kno sid's real identity or not, but she wud know that abhay bit her.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Well it is good to see arnav , sid & dan together but no way arnav will be able to expose him ...atleast it will be too early . Since arnav accident will happen ...i dont think paper will reach to right person ...def sid is going to be lucky

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index