Finally Sid's foolishness made Abhay's way...

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear PKYEK'ians 🤗🤗🤗

Finally something came in hand of Abhay about Sid. 👏 👏 👏

Poor Sid baby...you tried your best to save you and your true colors but finally that day Abhay's luck was in his favor. 😛 😛 😛 You threw the paper thinking that u will get that when u will come out of the hostel but before than that Abhay got those precious evidences against you.
Abhay was there already gurading Pia from you but he didn't know that he will get that big proof against you.

And immediately he went to Arnav with those papers and now he got every point that Arnav has been threaten by Sid for Panchi. 😒
😒 😒

So Siddy boy now what 😆 😆 😆? Your goody goody image is gonna be spoiled soon 😉 😉 😉 and this time Pia & Panchi both sisters will cry with their broken hearts.😭 😭 😭 Pia will obviously be angry and feel shattered when she will come to know that Abhay bit her 😭 😭 😭 and Panchi for obvious reasons.

All the best Abhay, 👍🏼
👍🏼 👍🏼 but first save Chand and Arnav than reveal the truth about Sid. 😊 😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thats great...I really want Sid's truth to come out...n most importantly infront of Panchi...who loves n trusts him blindly...God! how long this evil gonna play his mind game n trouble others! these things need to get stopped now...n most importantly, I m happy that now Abhay has evidence against Sid...n wid the help of Danish n our desi 007 Pia, he will show Sid's real face to the world...well Said Mahak...its Sid's foolishness that made way fr Abhay👏
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey,siddy boy ko underestimate mat karo he will soon give tit for tat to abhay by telling his secret to piya.bechara chup rehta hai toh use kam mat samjo.😆🤣
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i m worried that arnav will end up losing d papers in the landslide. after all its Ekta mata's serial/
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am sure with Arnab in the Hospital Siddharth would get lucky again.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I am sure with Arnab in the Hospital Siddharth would get lucky again.

then what will they show in maha episode?😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sid telling piya that she was bit by abhay. i am not sure if piya will still come to kno sid's real identity or not, but she wud know that abhay bit her.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it is good to see arnav , sid & dan together but no way arnav will be able to expose him ...atleast it will be too early . Since arnav accident will happen ...i dont think paper will reach to right person ...def sid is going to be lucky
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i agree but u know Sid is not a easy nut to crack. Us ko halke me nahi le sakte hain 😕. He is smart and cunning still he can plan anything.😕 When Abhay is trying to protect Panchi he is targeting over Pia.
LOL ye Sid bolta zyada aur karta kum hai 🤣
i will eat this person/ that person sirf kehne ke liye 😆...Misha ke hostel me bhi chhip kar ja raha tha 🤣..."AAJ RAAT HOSTEL MEIN" to aise bola tha ki pata nahi kya karega 🤔...but end mein he turned out to b a disappontment as usual, no fights nothing 😆