Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Latest Promo: May 6th Video added by Miketa (Page 2)

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Nikhil ...

Just cant wait for next 5days .. The promo was Mind Blowinggg :) . 

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Wafah

@Nikhil

What show did it come on?

Wafah, it is shown as a precap today...

Yup! Only at the end of the show today when they showed the precap. Probably that is the 1st time it was being show, so that makes it part of the show today. I don't understand why it is being disclosed before the WU. 

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

@Nikhil

Yup! Only at the end of the show today when they showed the precap. Probably that is the 1st time it was being show, so that makes it part of the show today. I don't understand why it is being disclosed before the WU. 

I think the promo was shown prior to today's episode going by the timeline.  I don't think there is a precap, so the promo is attached as precap.  The clip looks more staged than a precap generally looks.

Edited by gardes - 06 May 2011 at 8:46am
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

@Nikhil

I think the promo was shown prior to today's episode going by the timeline.  I don't think there is a precap, so the promo is attached as precap.  The clip looks more staged than a precap generally looks.

Todays precap definitely was different bcos they wanted to make viewers aware of the time change and connect it to their new promo that was out last week. But what they showed definitely was in continuation of the episode story and it definitely looked as if it was aired 1st time after the episode. Hence my concern abt it being disclosed before the WU.

And no, promo was not attached as the precap. There was a precap and yes, attached to content of what was showed as the promo last week. Take a note - Sari is different. 

What the @TS has written is from the precap, not just abt the promo.

..more than that, I don't have issue if ppl have no issues.

Edited by bee5 - 06 May 2011 at 8:58am
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I'm confused the precap and promo are the same right (Not the time change promo but this new one in pink sari)? Or  is there two different sets out like the new promo that Nikhil mentioned is different from the precap promo.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Okay .. I am wrong.
Today is not the day for me ...
I will keep shut.

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Okay .. I am wrong.
Today is not the day for me ...
I will keep shut.

Why bee...?Ouch Am still confused...
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think that instead of airing a precap for next week of what will happen in the episode... Bhagonwali aired the new promo after today's episode ended.  However, this promo had already started airing in India today (during the ads for other shows).

There have been 2 new promos in the last week ShockedShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL
-One with the time change linked to the challenge which aired during the mahaepisodes first
-Second that aired today without the time change link and hopefully this will air outside India as well. lol.

Edited by rani2007 - 06 May 2011 at 9:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaLoveGudduOmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index