Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan: Katrina is Part of My Family (Page 5)

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I haven't read any posts so no offense to anyone but I am so sick of this Salman obsession in this forum. He was no where before dabang. I repeat no where.
He is fine to me but I think he is getting more attention than he deserves.
If sallu was in CDI, CDI would have been a big flop. That was how salman's all movies were before Dabang.
just my 2 cents.

Edited by sheee - 07 May 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Viewbies note: Again, please dont demean actors by giving them direct/indirect names, keep the conversation/discussion clean :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Huppruky786

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

I haven't read any posts so no offense to anyone but I am so sick of this Salman obsession in this forum. He was no where before dabang. I repeat no where.
If sallu was in CDI, CDI would have been a big flop. That was how salman's all movies were before Dabang.
just my 2 cents.

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...

DexterkichokriKatalicious

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

just my 2 cents.

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...
I don't think so. I still remember when God Tussi Great ho flopped, I felt so bad for Salman and Priyanka.
Anyway I do like him but he is not all that much. He is still less than SRK, and Aamir.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

just my 2 cents.

well said , i tell u one thing i dint like even dabang , for me it sounded one of the boring movie just  due to so many reasons..

sheeeChippeshwini

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladygaga

just my 2 cents.

I don't think so. I still remember when God Tussi Great ho flopped, I felt so bad for Salman and Priyanka.
Anyway I do like him but he is not all that much. He is still less than SRK, and Aamir.

What about no entry, partner and wanted.. they were also huge hits... in terms of blockbusters he is ahead of aamir and srk.. in terms of popularity.. masses love him...he is a controversial figure.. thats why he excites a mix of extremely positive and extremely negative emotions...

Edited by ladygaga - 07 May 2011 at 9:46am
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
this is the first time I've felt the word "family" being used in a nearly deragatory way

HaHaHeHe-Huppruky786

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

this is the first time I've felt the word "family" being used in a nearly deragatory way

derogatory way..LOLLOL

fstly i wanna ask  both of them , by which relation they both are connected to one another if he undertands her as a family member??

Go to top