Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I haven't read any posts so no offense to anyone but I am so sick of this Salman obsession in this forum. He was no where before dabang. I repeat no where.
He is fine to me but I think he is getting more attention than he deserves.
If sallu was in CDI, CDI would have been a big flop. That was how salman's all movies were before Dabang.
just my 2 cents.
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viewbies note: Again, please dont demean actors by giving them direct/indirect names, keep the conversation/discussion clean :)
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

I haven't read any posts so no offense to anyone but I am so sick of this Salman obsession in this forum. He was no where before dabang. I repeat no where.

If sallu was in CDI, CDI would have been a big flop. That was how salman's all movies were before Dabang.
just my 2 cents.

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...

I don't think so. I still remember when God Tussi Great ho flopped, I felt so bad for Salman and Priyanka.
Anyway I do like him but he is not all that much. He is still less than SRK, and Aamir.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

just my 2 cents.

well said , i tell u one thing i dint like even dabang , for me it sounded one of the boring movie just  due to so many reasons..
ladygaga thumbnail

I don't think so. I still remember when God Tussi Great ho flopped, I felt so bad for Salman and Priyanka.

Anyway I do like him but he is not all that much. He is still less than SRK, and Aamir.

What about no entry, partner and wanted.. they were also huge hits... in terms of blockbusters he is ahead of aamir and srk.. in terms of popularity.. masses love him...he is a controversial figure.. thats why he excites a mix of extremely positive and extremely negative emotions...
Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first time I've felt the word "family" being used in a nearly deragatory way
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liverach

this is the first time I've felt the word "family" being used in a nearly deragatory way

derogatory way..😆😆

fstly i wanna ask  both of them , by which relation they both are connected to one another if he undertands her as a family member??
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Rahul Khanna ke Fans bhi hai yahaan pe... uski 1st movie kaunsi thi... i mean is he a Bollywood Actor ???🤣 ðŸ¤£

ROFL You are freakin hilarious!!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Rahul Khanna ke Fans bhi hai yahaan pe... uski 1st movie kaunsi thi... i mean is he a Bollywood Actor ???🤣 ðŸ¤£

look it up BagarhBilla sire!

Waise, Its okay if you don't know Rahul Khanna...

after all.. he hasn't killed anyone yet
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago