Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 oh kat is part of his family , btw by which relation they both are connected to each other??
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that is an adorable picture. They look so happy together. Kis bathameez ki nazar lagi thi!!! 😑 I love Katrina's beautiful smile and the way something is going on between them and I want to know badly! :P (What they are laughing about)
Thats really good that Salman thinks that. this just proves that yes they are best friends forever. Nothing will affect their friendship, nothing.
Wow Salman refused some really good movies. Hopefully this is worth it. Actually not hopefully, I know it will be worth it. Kabir will show us his magic once again after New York. And yeah Kat was signed on before Salman, Kabir gave her New York, she'd never refuse another offer. I am so excited for this movie, its a dream come true for me :)
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merelychic

but I care about you Selena! you and Justin Bieber are like a match made in heaven πŸ€—

πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kash4life

He let go of Baazigar, Chak De and Jodha Akbar! Yikes!

Though having seen the films I can't imagine any one else but SRK and HR in the roles.

But did someone say SK would be better than Hrithik in JA...🀣 Please thats ridiculous, Hrithik is far better actor then Salman when it comes to Period films and serious performance orientated roles. The same way Hrithik Roshan couldn't pull off a Partner annd Wanted and I'm guessing Ready.

SRK best role ever...was in paheli the ghost bird role...πŸ˜†
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

Wow, that is quite an interesting perspective. I can understand Salman pulling off a Partner/Wanted role quite effortlessly, but portraying Akbar better than HR? Definitely not.

Hrithik is miles and miles ahead of Salman in terms of acting. Heck, he's miles ahead many bollywood stars. I may not be able to stand his offscreen dull personality, but on-screen he's a brilliant actor. Although he hasn't made the best choices in his career, JA is one of his few movies where he excelled as an actor. His physique and stature added to the persona of the character.

In my opinion, Salman would have tried a Veer and completely ruined the character. But then again, he might have just pulled out a surprise.

Miles of Salman in terms of acting? since when? qazplm n merelychic.. Im here to comment what I think not to convince whoever.. n that's what all of us doing here, so, I disgree with all respect .. I can't name one performance of HR that really impressed me even JA.. as an actor he's so-so.. acc to me.. but it's not a big deal to each his own 

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
it was luck , kismat..SRK did bazigar..it wasnt sallu hand.its ok
i m happy SRK did it
coz i think the role would suit him alot..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: merelychic

but I care about you Selena! you and Justin Bieber are like a match made in heaven πŸ€—

πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I know you are entitled to your opinion but now that you questioned since when is Hrithik considered a better actor than Salman, allow me to do the honors of reminding you.

PLz dnt do the honors... if u like 2... den go to some UNIVERSITY πŸ€£

Are you aware of the number of awards(rigged or not) and critical acclaim Hrithik has managed to accomplish at short span which Salman is yet to achieve despite being his senior? He was amazing in Fiza,Lakshya,Guzaarish,Jodha Akbar,Koi Mil Gaya to name a few. 

Shud i Remind u that Before Hrithik got launched in KNPH... he ws so lean dat his father cudnt launch him... so it was the BIG HEARTED "SALMAN KHAN" who trained him in his own GYM 2 get a 6 pack abs n body shody... 

Rather Showing GRATITUDE... his fans showing ATTITUDE πŸ€£

but Salman on the other hand? can you name one career defining movie of his? I repeat he is the worst actor who is best suited in his comfort zone(the silly masala flicks) and that's why his fanbase mainly consists of single screen audiences and thats about it. even he worked with the best directors and tried to step out of his comfort zone by playing challenging roles particularly in Tere Naam and Kyun Ki like Hrithik but the ultimate verdict? He still failed to make a mark in these ventures and instead all the critics/reviewers ended up making fun of his 'laughable' performance and the general consensus is strictly negative. and Hrithik on the other hand was showered with lavish praises and 99% of the critics stood by him..

why only Hrithik? even Salmans peers/fellow Khans like SRK and Saif are more respected actors than him. 

so bottom line? Salman is a horrible non-actor who is never taken seriously as an actor and this is a FACT, so take it or leave it.

It's been More than a DECADE for Mr.Hrithik Roshan in film Industry, still he hasn't given 1 ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER πŸ€£ for your honors i would like 2 tell u this only Salman has 4 ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER movies... infact his Debut Movie was ATBB...

I have nothing agaisnt HRITHIK... but when his fans start talking against Salman... den i shud gave dem da honors and ask dem "Let Hrithik gave his 1 ATBB Movie" den aana we wll talk πŸ€£

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Family lol are they still dating πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I'm sure if Katrina career goes lost... we will hear a marriage announcement... soon ...πŸ˜ƒ.
lol god thank... salman did not these movies... he would be horrible in it... what kinda actor he is... can't imagine Salman as Akbar...  he doesn't suite this kinda of role... at all.. ... lol so good choice.. Salman keep doing wanted, dabbang kinda role...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, how sweet! Good interview, wow he turned down some really good films