Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Eraser

"U Said and I Believe"[1] 🤣
*fairytale* thumbnail

With Salman's limited acting capabilities, imagine what a disastrous road wreck Baazigar would've been. Shahrukh played the character to the T, and only he could've done justice as he's mastered the art of playing such intense roles.

Edited by *fairytale* - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-ladygaga

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...

Wow very well said. Also Kat fan :P Like me :D

And @ Abbie - I LOVE YOU🤗
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Da_BagarhBilla

Rahul Khanna ke Fans bhi hai yahaan pe... uski 1st movie kaunsi thi... i mean is he a Bollywood Actor ???🤣 🤣

I'm a Rahul Khanna fan😳 and I don't care how many films he did and what role he played he is amazing!
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-KatForeva

Wow very well said. Also Kat fan :P Like me :D

And @ Abbie - I LOVE YOU🤗

now that really matters<3 🤗
Edited by AbbiePrivate - 12 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Let's forget the he said/she said arguement and atleast TRY to remain on topic!

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-sapna27

Lol I think.. we are the only one who think.. they are still together.. in this forum.😆 ...  mine theory the whole break story.. was fake.. Salman and Katrina own... idea... so people will stop asking Katrina... when are you going to marry Salman... better for her career...??  You seems to be big Salman and Katrina fan?? Lol.. now I hope they get marry for... you!!! 😃

I agree Sal-Kat Rule😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-ladygaga

Are you kidding me?? He has always been popular.. he has more ATBB than Aamir and Srk... and why do we see a lot of sallu buzz in this forum is coz.. his fans haven't given up on this place.. a lot of Srk fans, Shahid fans, Ranbir fans... can't handle the criticism.. and choose not to post that much.. but despite the fact that sallu fans are bruttally ripped apart.. and sallu also faces a lot of flak.. just like every other actor.. they still come here.. and post...

👏  I agree😊

Also,  when Salman joined twitter he had the highest number join that day. This was all over the media and proven. Here is the youtube video link:

@others:  Salman also , never cares what people or the media think on him. He likes to entertain his audiences. About his movies,  Well he has a kind heart and did movies to help others out and acted in those movies. Now he has wisen up and does movies that will entertain people.  Yes Debanng broke records, but it was Wanted, (which was the movie that proved he was a star to be reckon with in 2009),  then debaang in 2010  was the movie that got him awards and the highest grosser along with 3 idiots(2009) in bollywood ever) These movies overtook the 90's SRK-Kajol Movie (Dil dilwale dulhania le change ) which held the place over a decade, Till these movies released! 👏

Also, actors go through phases. But in the past 20 years the Khans are ruling along with Akshay Kumar! (when Singh  is King  was released he was known as the new King since it  was the highest grosser overseas😊

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL...hilarious posts by few people.

by the way READY promotion starts... this couple will confuse media and give number of articles on their confused relationship status. Fans and gossip mongers will leave their own problems for a while and will try to prove they are together and not on forums. free publicity for the producer. 

then ZOOM iske DEDHO will bring more fun.

hehee