Salman Khan: Katrina is Part of My Family - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thumbs down from Salman do include SRK&Aish's movies...
Originally posted by sapna27

Family lol are they still dating πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I'm sure if Katrina career goes lost... we will hear a marriage announcement... soon ...πŸ˜ƒ.

Yup they are together and this proves it. I read it earlier and  was going to post this articlebut had no time. So I am happy someone did!😊

@others I really dont care about what movies salman did not do, just happy when he said Katrina is a Khan MemberπŸ˜‰ and that Lunch (wish I was there to see or hear what was goinig on lol) Then again they need privacyπŸ˜‰.

I knew once Salman would talk on Katrina he would be his way on telling that she is his/with him. 😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by merelychic

Hey there Arbaaz uncle AKA Salmans lapdog, so you finally popped in!

and you are asking me to join the UNIVERSITY? πŸ€“ talk about pot calling the kettle black! Why don't you go back to SCHOOL and fix your broken English before you give such 'gyan' to anyone? your grammar is so painfully embarrassing .. even my little nephew and niece sound more educated and intelligent than you.

waisey bhi tum Salman fanboys ki aadat hain to always shove his so called big hits down our throats(as this is Salmans only claim to fame) but let me give present you some examples of our finest thespians in the industry -- Shabana Azmi,Tabu,Konkona Sen,Om Puri,Naseeruddin Shah and Smita Patil.

Ever heard of them kya? now these finest actors NEVER gave any big commercial hits neither do they have any ATBBs in their filmography but are they forgotten? NO! They are all highly respected for their excellent talent and just compare their body of work with your master Salmans illogical films. He is always mocked and ridiculed(especially by the Westerners) for his bad acting and non-existent dancing skills. At least Hrithik received acclaim for his fine acting and superior dancing skills.

so irrespective of big hits or not, Salman will go down in history as one of the most pathetic mainstream actors BW has ever produced.

and wow really? I wasn't aware of the fact that our modern age Mother Teresa whipped Hrithik into shape for his film debut  since Salman uncle was responsible for his physique, I wonder if steroids came into play since salman is infamous for pumping steroids puny little body? then Poor poor Hrithik! he will regret this big time in future.

and lastly, puhleeze dude! I aint no Hrithik fan or anything, I just don't shy away from calling spade a spade but whatever floats your boat.

Didn't read the article so can't somment on that...but your post is hillarious πŸ˜† πŸ‘
It wud hav been nice to see sallu in chak de but not in JA...plzzz...i dont think he cud do justice to such characters...
merelychic

Spare my FunGlish... as i am Metric Phail Jaahil Ganwaar... sitting idle whole day...

1st of all u Addressing me as Salman's "LAPDOG"... Shud i reply Back 2 u as the Female Version of LapDOG πŸ˜ƒ... lol... den ur nephew and niece wll also understand the term🀣 i wnt address u like dis, coz whtever little bit education i ve, i knw how 2 repect Women...πŸ˜‰

Now this madam is not hrithik fan... still she tuk so much long time in writing a huge Jodha-Akbaar long post... πŸ€£

When i Asked about ATBB... She goes to Smita Patil, Tabu, Om Puri categories of Actors... I don't know Hrithik Belongs to Actors of Parallel Cinema in Bollywood πŸ€£

When i told her about How Salman trained Hrithik... den she started STEROIDS theory...πŸ˜ƒ

Beary Phunny...if u dnt hve answers... don't scream loud as wht u think is only right...

i would just some up with 1 line of mine... which is damm gud 4 u... 

"U Said and I Believe" πŸ€£

Originally posted by wat_up

Yup they are together and this proves it. I read it earlier and  was going to post this articlebut had no time. So I am happy someone did!😊

@others I really dont care about what movies salman did not do, just happy when he said Katrina is a Khan MemberπŸ˜‰ and that Lunch (wish I was there to see or hear what was goinig on lol) Then again they need privacyπŸ˜‰.

I knew once Salman would talk on Katrina he would be his way on telling that she is his/with him. 😊

Lol I think.. we are the only one who think.. they are still together.. in this forum.πŸ˜† ...  mine theory the whole break story.. was fake.. Salman and Katrina own... idea... so people will stop asking Katrina... when are you going to marry Salman... better for her career...?? so Katrina career need be gone.. so Salman and Katrina can get marry...LoL . You seems to be big Salman and Katrina fan?? Lol.. now I hope they get marry for... you!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Hrithik's acting skills were on display in Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, best acting display from the time Bollywood films are being made. We need not say more. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by KatForeva

Abbie let it go...πŸ€“

awww kat.. πŸ˜†I did in my last post, I have enough headache of own..  but anyways, merelychic, I really don't give a damn how many awards etc HR got, good for him .. but awards don't make alot of sense esp bollywood awards.. I trust myself to judge .. you don't have to agree with me.. KatForeva doesn't have to agree with me, noone has to agree.. simple! I like both of them Salman n Hrithik but I love salman more as AN ACTOR he really entertains me in everyway, can't say the same thing about HR..  is there a law against that?! I might edit my post if so! 
what's with the obsession of calling people 'dogs', etc. in a debate... is that really necessary...??   πŸ˜•

so bachon ki tarha, i've done what i had to... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

it's not like salman's career has been effected by rejecting any of the movies... everyone has their own career path... not every commercial actor can be a big b, just like not every performance oriented actor can be a naseerudin shah... simple as that... hrithik doesn't seem to be losing either... he's working with some big directors as well...  giving a hit doesn't mean one is a great actor, and giving a flop doesn't make one a dismal actor either...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›