Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

First look: Delhi Belly (Page 7)

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechant

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
intrestingg..
hope it becomes hit and gives Imran a huge success which he needs it soo badly
notabasicbitch Groupbie
notabasicbitch
notabasicbitch

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

The poster reminds me of Hangover for some reason. 

The trailer was weird and disgusting. Hopefully, the movie's nice.

They are not even trying to make it look different! Another Hollywood rip-off, why can't these intelligent people be more original? 
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyqwwwhindu4lyffriends_rockmysticgoryfilms

_dante_ Senior Member
_dante_
_dante_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by _vixen_

Originally posted by ladygaga

Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..

LOL
LOL ouchh harsh aren't we?! i remember ur imran loving days too..  u must've really hated BKB that much huh?Wink

akki was thought of as a wooden actor throughout the 90's.. ajay devgan was known as just as a one expression action star till zakhm released.. saifu wasn't acknowledged even as an actor till DCH (almost a decade after his debut).. govinda, big b, anil many more examples late bloomers can pop up too!

it simply takes ONE movie to change people's perception! isn't it really brutal to call a cremation for imran's career already? 

the guy has a good solid fanbase established (majority females) and a powerful backup  in form of aamir.. even YRF and Dharma seem to back him at the moment.. has a pretty decent track record at the box office too with: 2 SOLO hits , 1 below avg, 2 flops <not that bad>! cut him some slack.. i wish too he improves his craft as well but surely not gonna give up on him just yet! 

I know i know vixen. LOL.. its strange that i have started liking ranbir and ranveer more now... its mainly due to imran not experimenting at all.. he has done nothing but love stories lately... IHLS, BKB.. even MBKD.. is a rom-com... i have grown old now.. and more and more cynical about love and love stories.. LOL... so his simplistic love stories.. altho i loved watching IHLS.. but the simplistic love stories that he does.. are getting painful to watch... on the other end.. we have ranbir who experiments so much.. from comedies, to love stories, to a musical like rockstar, period drama like saawariya...low budget movie like rocket... political thriller like Raajneeti.. and here we have imran who is playing it safe.. i liked him more when he did luck, kidnap.. even though they failed.. but atlest he tried.. but he tried playing it safe after that.. i loved his confidence in IHLS.. i think BKB was a step down for him...i have high hopes from delhi belly its looking different... and also from the kareena movie.. it seems like a rom-com.. but he is working with kareena.. and dharma production again...so yes there is hope... and he is playing it safe... but i want to see him experimenting and attempting something out of his comfort zone.

LOL I know what u mean abt the entire experiment thing .. 
agreed fully! i so badly wanted him to sign that Dibakar Banerjee "shanghai" film with abhay but sadly he turned that down! that was disappointing!! i think at that time people were making him the next kumar gaurav after the kidnap and luck flopped! u could see the effort <from his standards> in IHLS compared to rest of his movies! 

but like i said.. this guy is not going anywhere for the next 10-15 years.. just hopefully he improves his craft SOONER rather than LATER!!LOL

and hopefully we see you back on this side of the fence SOON! 

ladygaga

_dante_ Senior Member
_dante_
_dante_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

comparing imran to big b is rich... considering nobody has ever come close to his historicans, except perhaps, the khans...!  TongueTongue

OH THE BLASPHEMY!! Shocked

in big b's own words.. he was thought of a furniture after his entrance in saat hindustani around 1969.. he lacked a commanding screen presence and the histrionics that you mentioned around the time.. it was zanjeer in 1973 (4 years after his debut) that gave the angry young man pedestal and he milked it for its worth.. after that film, he grew in confidence and built upon that! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagabamboocopter

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vixen_

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

comparing imran to big b is rich... considering nobody has ever come close to his historicans, except perhaps, the khans...!  TongueTongue

OH THE BLASPHEMY!! Shocked

in big b's own words.. he was thought of a furniture after his entrance in saat hindustani around 1969.. he lacked a commanding screen presence and the histrionics that you mentioned around the time.. it was zanjeer in 1973 (4 years after his debut) that gave the angry young man pedestal and he milked it for its worth.. after that film, he grew in confidence and built upon that! Smile
of course it is...! 
compare his situation to anil kapoor's, who did well and made a place for themselves... compare it to shashi kapoor, dharmendra, etc. but amit ji...?  c'mon now... not even the khans have been able to match his place... TongueTongueTongue  and most of them have been top 3 for about 2 decades...!

imran doesn't has the carisma or the charm to take that place... he'll make something of a career, that i have no doubts about, so his fans need not worry... i'm sure he'll be around for the coming 10-15 years, with mamoon's interventions here and there...!  WinkTongueTongueTongue

i'm a huge amit ji fan, so thanks for reminding me again... but 'lack of a commanding screen presence' was never his issue, and i say that having seen his earlier works as well... he always had that spark... even in anand, though rajesh khanna was the main protagonist, amit ji stood out in his performance... TongueTongue  he was easily noticed... yet i doubt imran would have gotten the notice even if it wasn't thanks to his mamoon actively publicising him everywhere...  imran just doesn't has it, simple as that... he is cute, and will have some career, that i'm sure about... but having a historic career and toppling the top actors of his time...?  LOLLOL  some have it, some don't... it's not a big deal, really...!  WinkTongueTongue

i soo don't like ranbir, but he does has more potential... as much as i don't like him, i do have to give the boy the credit...!  

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 08 May 2011 at 6:05am

qwww

Go to top