Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

He  bored me in Janey tu.. i actually liked him in Kidnap even though the movie was a flop...BKB was a disaster... I loved loved loved him in IHLS.. i think that was a movie where he showed SOME ENTHUSIASM... i Have a feeling he would be good in MBKD.. and yes.. Kat is there to attract the crowd.. i think there chemistry will be good.. hopefully he gives his 100 pecent to that movie.. otherwise he seems like he is sleep walking through some of the movies.

I mainly liked him in JTYJN and IHLS was ok. Otherwise I hated Kidnap and that movie with Shruti lol.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O_o I don't feel his career's ending at all

I think he's being smart and taking his career slowly and steadily. 
Yeah he's kinda unengaging with his past projects, but I won't be surprised if he springs up, esp. with this movie.

and I feel that if anything, that Katrina movie's gonna BOG Imran further down -____- all the focus is obviously gonna be on her beauty and what not

def. hoping Delhi Belly's releasing before the fair and lovely movie
ladygaga thumbnail
Ranbir and Ranveer are much better actors than him.. Ranveer in his first movie only showed so much confidence.. and Ranbir is already competing with khans in terms of box office.. Imran is not taking risks.. his box office record is not good.. he is not a good or confident actor... his mamu might try to help him.. but on his own he seems a bit lost.. it is ironic.. how i used to hate ranbir before.. and love imran.. but imran is not doing anything exciting work wise.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yeah, I agree with you that he isn't doing much for his fans/career at the moment, which is a shame considering his legacy...

but I dunno, anything can happen haha. since they're all relatively new, its risky to predict who will emerge victorious...

but actually,  do kinda feel that Ranveer has the potential to outshine even Ranbir and he'll take less time...
Imran will take awhile. BUT it could happen
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: liverach

^ yeah, I agree with you that he isn't doing much for his fans/career at the moment, which is a shame considering his legacy...

but I dunno, anything can happen haha. since they're all relatively new, its risky to predict who will emerge victorious...

but actually,  do kinda feel that Ranveer has the potential to outshine even Ranbir and he'll take less time...
Imran will take awhile. BUT it could happen

Agree.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Synopsis

Tashi, Arun and Nitin - flatmates, buddies and partners in crime. Tashi is to get married in a month but still doesn't know if his fianc is THE ONE! Arun can't make up his mind who he wants to kill first - his girlfriend who has just dumped him or his stupid, annoying boss whose idea of creativity is sketching a smiling banana! And Nitin is about to discover that eating delicious tandoori chicken off a street vendor is going to give him the worst case of Delhi Belly he's ever known! Three regular blokes, living the regular life EXCEPT for one small detail - they are on the hit list of one of the world's deadliest crime syndicates. Will they be able to get away before the shit hits the roof and it comes crashing down? Delhi Belly - the meanest comedy you're ever likely to see.

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

Synopsis

Tashi, Arun and Nitin - flatmates, buddies and partners in crime. Tashi is to get married in a month but still doesn't know if his fianc is THE ONE! Arun can't make up his mind who he wants to kill first - his girlfriend who has just dumped him or his stupid, annoying boss whose idea of creativity is sketching a smiling banana! And Nitin is about to discover that eating delicious tandoori chicken off a street vendor is going to give him the worst case of Delhi Belly he's ever known! Three regular blokes, living the regular life EXCEPT for one small detail - they are on the hit list of one of the world's deadliest crime syndicates. Will they be able to get away before the shit hits the roof and it comes crashing down? Delhi Belly - the meanest comedy you're ever likely to see.

is this like The Hangover meets I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell?!?! LOL. 
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..

ðŸ˜†
LOL ouchh harsh aren't we?! i remember ur imran loving days too..  u must've really hated BKB that much huh?😉

akki was thought of as a wooden actor throughout the 90's.. ajay devgan was known as just as a one expression action star till zakhm released.. saifu wasn't acknowledged even as an actor till DCH (almost a decade after his debut).. govinda, big b, anil many more examples late bloomers can pop up too!

it simply takes ONE movie to change people's perception! isn't it really brutal to call a cremation for imran's career already? 

the guy has a good solid fanbase established (majority females) and a powerful backup  in form of aamir.. even YRF and Dharma seem to back him at the moment.. has a pretty decent track record at the box office too with: 2 SOLO hits , 1 below avg, 2 flops <not that bad>! cut him some slack.. i wish too he improves his craft as well but surely not gonna give up on him just yet! 

i like imran than Ranveer anyday...no offence but i have also seen BKB and also noticed the 'Over Chichorapanti' in ranveer's character...i am not used to such characters and neither they impress me...Imran may not be tht energetic or powerfully based performer...he has its own charm... i don;t want him in the race to beat all the khans and all...is that the only thing in an actor's life...? who knew a dud like amitabh could break the reign of a huge star like Rajesh Khaana... today nobody even talks abt Rajesh ji...so i think anything can happen...

an actor's job is to entertain and imran does it for me...ranbir is good too..all i want is to good films that doesn't dissappoint him in the end...