Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

^^ I didnt know Imran Khan's character was based on Salman Khan ðŸ˜² Amir always does this, first was Pappu cant dance saala and now this. ðŸ˜†

Salman cheats on his GFs?  Nah...he can be abusive and nasty and may be doing multiple chicks but never heard anyone say he cheats while in a relationship though...I may be wrong but never heard of it.

Sounds more like a mix of Salman + Ranbir! 😆

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Salman cheats on his GFs?  Nah...he can be abusive and nasty and may be doing multiple chicks but never heard anyone say he cheats while in a relationship though...I may be wrong but never heard of it.
Sounds more like a mix of Salman + Ranbir! 😆

You got a point but also remember that there were never any rumors of him cheating on his girlfriends with other women. Doesnt mean he didnt cheat on them with other men *cough*SRK*Amir*Dino*cough* ðŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ That Salman-Dino pic you posted in the other thread was priceless! 🤣
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Imran lovers but in this pic he is looking lifeless I will watch this for Vir Das and Aamir Mamu
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
The trailer was nasty. What was the point of that...because it wasn't funny.
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The poster reminds me of Hangover for some reason. 

The trailer was weird and disgusting. Hopefully, the movie's nice.
ladygaga thumbnail
Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Why do i feel that imran khan's career is over... the Katrina kaif movie might save him.. but he is so boring to watch onscreen.. i feel like ranbir and raveer are going to go way ahead than him..

Omg if you think about it, thats true. Imran is so boring. Hopefully Katrina won't let MBKD be ruined.😛
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I didn't think Imran was boring in IHLS. He was really fun there. Adorable. But I do agree, it's obvious that Ranbir and Ranveer are gonna be way ahead of him if they are not already! 
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Omg if you think about it, thats true. Imran is so boring. Hopefully Katrina won't let MBKD be ruined.😛

He  bored me in Janey tu.. i actually liked him in Kidnap even though the movie was a flop...BKB was a disaster... I loved loved loved him in IHLS.. i think that was a movie where he showed SOME ENTHUSIASM... i Have a feeling he would be good in MBKD.. and yes.. Kat is there to attract the crowd.. i think there chemistry will be good.. hopefully he gives his 100 pecent to that movie.. otherwise he seems like he is sleep walking through some of the movies.