5TH MAY 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,
First time I'm writing a written update, if any mistakes or corrections please point out as I'm trying to take initiative of written Update of this serial...

PART 1 - HOSPITAL
So episode starts with Ammaji will be telling all to go to the house as they have been enough in hospital and asks Santosh to go to house immediately as Chanda might do some mad things, mean while Avatar calls to house, Dia arrives in mean time(Gajender as usual looking with a smile, I don't understand his character always silent, better end his character...his presence is turning useless). After that Jogi tells Ammaji that you too need rest and you also come with us home and she bluntly refuses, tells that what will I get when my grand daughter is in hospital suffering and I will come home only with Jhanvi discharging(what a fake love). Then all leaves but Dia asks Ammaji that I too want to stay as how I can I leave her but Ammaji tells her that we all here to take care of her and if you want to do anything for Jhanvi then go and arrange her room properly by the time she comes to home but Dia pleads her and she accepts(I see a great love towards Jhanvi by Dia, I see Jhanvi at fault as she is unable to understand Dia feelings and bluntly accepting Ammaji fake love even after knowing her very well), mean while Avatar is trying hard for Chanda but no response from her and he leaves, Ammaji calls him back and tells to handle it carefully since it is a family matter and Avatar leaves.
(Dia love towards Jhanvi is really cute)

PART 2 - IN HOUSE Avatar-Chada-Santosh

In house Chanda is looking tensed, meanwhile Avatar arrives and gives her a tight slap(I think she no more deserves slaps but something more for all her mad things) and Avatar confronts Chanda why did she do this and why did she tried to kill a innocent girl( I don't know how did he came to know in a nick of time) and if anything happens to Jhanvi. Chanda too confronts him that whether he is concerned for his son and if anything happens to him, try to show atleast half of the love towards your son on what the love your showing on that girl and you didn't even met him once after he wnt to jail. Avatar was quick in his reply and tells her this is not the reply for the question which I have put to you and don't twist the topic, Chanda tells I'm not twisting topic and tells further all her celebrating Jhanvi return to house, making honeymoon plans but no one are concerned about my son(Ammaji is secreatly concerned don't worry Chanda) I just punished my son enemy that's it and I feel why I didn't mix full poison in her food(really your brain needs to be corrected, why didn't you punished Ammaji when you lost your 2 daughters) and Avatar gives one more tight slap and he tells you have become mad in your son's love and Avatar tries to throw a utensil to Chanda and Santosh stops him and Avatar tells her that you have become mad and leaves from there in anger leaving Chanda much angry.

PART 3 - HONEYMON SPOT
Aditya getting ready for lunch and Ragini agitated and Aditya tells her I will go alone lunch but you just adjust buttons and when she is doing he tries to get close with her, she pushes him and tells don't over-smart be in limits and he replies your my wife, we have came here for honeymoon and you prepare all the limits list which I have to be and I will go and have lunch(seriously she must teach Aditya a big lesson) meanwhile Shekhar texts Ragini to meet him in coffee shop, Ragini tells Adi that I will also accompany you and they both leave.

PART 4 - BACK TO HOSPITAL
Jhanvi taking rest and Dis asks Jhanvi how are feeling now and she tells I have cancelled my program going to heaven as there will be no one to irritate you, meanwhile Ammaji enters and asks her if anything happens to you, Jhanvi replies I have blessings of you(when Jhanvi will realise Ammaji fake love) meanwhile Sharuya comes to see Jhanvi and asks her how did all hapen and she tells this is just an excuse of taking rest. Shaurya tells your name in hospital bed dosen't suit and meanwhile Ammaji lookes into Dia(where she is seeing Shaurya for Jhanvi concern, I think this is making Dia a bit problem as she is not receiving any attention from past 18 years and Jhanvi getting attention even if any small thing happens to her). Shaurya leaves and Dia too leaves secretly(without notice of Ammaji) and Dia looking out for Shaurya and leaves Dia irritated for not even noticing me.

PART 5 - HONEYMOON SPOT
Aditya and Ragini in restaurant  and Shekhar sitting in another table, Ragini delibrately finds an excuse to go to washroom and they bot meet in washroom. Shekhar asks her why don't we plan alone and Ragini replies that how I can do and I irritated him often but he is unmoved. Anyone would have run by this time but he is not and I made all arrangements. Shekhar asks Rgini to come of to his room in night and we will enjoy. Meanwhile Aditya leaves for Washroom to check out for Ragini as why late so much and by reaching washroom he spots both Ragini and Shekhar together. Episode ends.

PRECAP - Chanda tries to commit suicide by hanging herself and all are trying to stop her(I hope it is not a fake drama by her)

I feel in future episodes Ammaji comes to know Dia-Shaurya truth and to spice up things she will propose a match between Jhanvi-Shaurya to even hamper the relation between twins.

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
Hi... thnx for the WU... it's nice.😊
Thanx for d wu dear! Its realy nice!
Thanks to all who have viewed and liked my post, I will try to post as many as WU of this serial, I won't post boring parts or episodes in detail, but I promise I will post in a detail manner for good episodes...suggestions are always welcomed.

Phaneeswar
thanx 4 d update dear, its really very much detailed & very gud.πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanx 4 the written update😊