Gopi's de-stressing fundas

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

How do you de-stress?
I de-stress by spending time with my loved ones. When you meet people you love and are comfortable with, all your stress and tension of the day simply vanishes. I feel my tiredness slips away once I reach home.

What do you do for leisure?
I shop for leisure. I also feel shopping gives me a great kick. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, sleeping, watching movies, eating out especially delicious non-veg food. I love chicken and fish

How do you pamper yourself?
I go for spa treatments regularly and if I am strapped for time, I have a lady masseuse who comes home and gives me a full body massage with olive oil for 2-3 hours. It simply relaxes me and I find myself in another orbit. [Smiles]

What are your hobbies?
Dancing, watching tv, which I hardly get time to do these days. I used to enjoy riding horses and did so for over three years before I started acting. I also used to enjoy pottery but again spare time is a bonus for me so I hardly get to indulge in my hobbies

What are your favourite dishes?
I love tandoori dishes, all dishes cooked with Chicken and fried fish. In Veg, I love spring roll and anything that my mom cooks. She is a brilliant cook and I hog all that she makes.

Can you cook? 
I can cook a basic meal dal, rice, sabji, roti- though my rotis are as round as they should be. I manage cooking and my best dishes are Chicken tikka and Cheese omelette. I can proudly say, if you eat them once you will want to have them again and again.

Do you prefer chilling at home or grooving at a party?
I love partying and going dancing with my friends. I put on a sexy outfit and burn the dance floor.

What are your favourites films?
I am a big Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor fan. All their movies are my favourite. I loved Dabangg and Jab We Met.

Where do you shop often?
I like shopping in Bandra and Lokhandwala in Mumbai often. I am not brand conscious and believe whatever you wear, you should be able to carry it off well. If you wear brand but it doesn't suit you, what is the point?

What do you like to shop for mostly?
Short skirts, tube tops and one piece dresses. My wardrobe is full of such clothes but I never feel I have enough

What is the craziest thing you bought? 
During my recent expedition to Switzerland, I bought 29 different varieties of lip gloss. It was crazy as I already have some 20 odd ones at home. And all of them come with an expiry date so I don't think I would be able to use them to the fullest.

What did you shop for in Switzerland?
I bought the famous bell of DDLJ fame for my home and some friends, T shirt for my friends and dad, loads of chocolate, perfume, a cool mobile cover for my handset and some funky keychains