Fan Fictions

AR OS FOR MAITREE BABY!

Posted: 12 years ago
hmm unique title much no? hehe i know i know i'm worried about completing other ff's and here i am with this OS? the writing style for this one is a bit diff...the story would have been tooo long and intensive otherwise, par i want to fit the entire thing in one go so...anyways hope u all like it...lemme know if you do! i really hope you don't hate it but do let me know if thats the case i swear i wont mind! i just wanted to try a diff style...i think i'll be sticking to my other style more though...

anyways so you must be wondering ki why another OS?
kya karun? it's my darling friend/sister's 15th bday and well considering i can't actually fly to the other side of the world hunt her down and give her a real present, i decided next best thing i could manage! and that's dedicating an OS to her! 

Anyways LOVE YOU MY SHONA MAITREE BABY! (and only i can call her that guys! ðŸ˜› )

-----------------------------------

Armaan and Riddhima met during their freshmen year of college. Almost instantly something clicked between (not so fast guys! no pyar yet!) and they were best friends within no time. Their gang consisted of Armaan, Ridhima, Rahul, Muskaan, Atul, and Anjali. 

Armaan was a total flirt. He flirted with many girls, but he never went to far. He never actually had a real girlfriend either. Riddhima was very sweet. She didn't flirt or have boyfriends, but everyone adored her for her kind nature. 

One thing they both discovered about each other was that they were both amazing dancers. Actually every year their university has a charity talent show, it was while they were discussing this that they realized they were both such awesome dancers. Every year they performed together. During their third year after the show, Riddhima had to go out of town for 2 weeks as her Nani was very ill. Luckily classes were closed for this time as it was their annual spring break. It was during this period that she realized that the inseperable friendship she has with Armaan was more then just friendship on her side. Riddhima was in love with her best friend, but looking back on their friendship, she knew he did not feel the same way about her. When Riddhima returned to university she suddenly found it hard to be near Armaan. Being near him only reminded her more that he would never be hers. She would have so sit there and witness him shamelessly flirting to other girls. She kept telling herself that there was only a month or so until summer then she would be leaving to go visit her cousin in Paris. She was going alone, which meant she would finallly be away from Armaan. For the meantime she tried to act the same so nobody would realize the difference. Armaan did notice her sudden change to his proximity though. Before they would always hug randomly or sit next to each other, but now it was as if she didn't want to touch him. He tried shrugging these thoughts off as he knew basket wouldn't act like that purposefully. 

One day everything changed. There was a month left for uni to close, but a new student transferred to their school. He was a year older, but he was in all of their classes. He had to move due to his parents sudden move. The principal had asked Riddhima to show him around for a week. Riddhima introduced him to everyone. 

"Hey guys, yeh hai Abhimanyu Modi. He's new here, toh aaj se he's our friend okay?" Everyone greeted Abhi happily. Armaan scooted over to make room for Ridz and Abhi to sit, but Ridz stopped Abhi from sitting."Actually woh I still have some things to show Abhi, toh we'll join you all later hm?" 

The entire week passed and Riddhima had not even spoken to Armaan after that. Armaan shrugged it off thinking that she was just showin Abhi around but after one week was over she'd be free again. Unfortunately for him, Riddhima spent all her time with Abhi. The next month passed by, and despite being in the same classes, Riddhima didnt speak with Armaan. She did speak with Muskaan and Atul who were aware of her feelings for Armaan. She told them that she wanted to spend time alone with Abhi as that was the only way to get over her feelings. They agreed and hid her secret. Riddhima also confided everything to Abhi. She finally found the shoulder to cry on, Usually she would have gone to Armaan, but how could to cry to him about him? 

Armaan was just angry and hurt. They were best friends, but she didn't even return his calls or texts. He'd always get a busy signal, and a text saying she'd call him later, but later never came. Soon it was summer and Riddhima was off to Paris. 

Riddhima flew back the day before university began again. This was it, their final year of university. Riddhima and Abhi were practically joined at the hip. She secretly kept in touch with muskaan and atul, but she moved on from her usual friend circle to always hanging out with only Abhi. One day Armaan was sitting at his desk wondering how to confront Riddhima, when he heard Abhi say something to her. "Oh Ridz, finally found your bracelet. it was actually in my suitcase. See i told you na you didn't leave it in Paris? it probably fell when you were helping me pack my bag on our way back." Riddhima then hugged Abhi tightly and kissed his cheek thanking him. Armaan touched his cheek remembering how she used to thank him like that. He felt a single tear fall wondering why she was ignoring him. He couldnt take the burning questions anymore. He went up to her desk, "maine kya kiya? did i do something or say something ki you're mad?" Riddhima looked at him strangely, "what are you saying? why would i be mad at you?" Armaan shook his head, "i don't know you tell me basket. you've been full on bloody ignoring me. And Abhi went to Paris with you?" Abhi nodded, "haan ridz invited me to go with her. it was soo amazing!" Armaan looked even more furious. "Par when i wanted to come with you, you told me you wanted to go on this trip alone." Riddhima could tell he was upset, but she couldnt take being so close to him. She had to be far away. She felt bad for hurting him, but he would get over a lost friend, but she wouldnt be able to get over her broken heart if it got any worse. 

"Armaan calm down, you're really making a mountain out of a mole. It's not a big deal okay? Waise go sit down, looks like sir is here." Armaan looked up and furiously went back to his seat. Riddhima sighed feeling the pain. Abhi understood what she was going through and squeezed her hand under the table and just held her letting her know he was there for her. Armaan, who was a few rows behind, noticed him holding her hands and felt like ripping Abhi to pieces. After class was over armaan stormed off and left campus. 

A few months passed and Riddhima was still avoiding Armaan, while Armaan was still hoping she would talk to him. It was one week before the annual charity talent show. Armaan had been trying to talk to riddhima, but she was full on avoiding him, but trying to make it look like she was just busy. Finally Armaan managed to hunt her down, "basket, we need to start practicing! the show is coming up and we haven't even started our routine!" Riddhima looks at him shocked. She didn't think he'd be expecting to do the dance with her still."um actually armaan...i'm already entered in the show, but with Abhi..." Armaan looked at her stunned, "par we always do it together na?" Riddhima just looks at him apologetically, "sorry armaan..." She then runs off and meets Abhi in the practice room. Rather then practicing she lets out her tears while Abhi consoles her. Only Riddhima knew how much it pained her to avoid and deject Armaan like that. 

Withing no time, the night of the show came. Riddhima and Abhi were practicing backstage when suddenly they heard an angelic voice singing with deep passion. They go over to the side of the stage and are amazed to see Armaan singing with such passion and intensity. Riddhima wonders who the lucky girl was that he was singing about. A single tear escapes her eyes, but she wipes it away quickly and goes back stage.

Tu hi toh jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon
Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na janu mein, bas itna hi jaanu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Ohhh hooo ohh'.
Kaisi hai yeh doori, kaisi majboori
Meine nazron se tujhe choo liya

Oh ho ho Kabhi teri khusboo
Kabhi teri baatein
Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya

Tu hi dil ki hai raunak,
Tu hi janmo ki daulat
Aur kuch na janoo
Bas itna hi janoo
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karuo
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karuo

Rab Ne' Bana Di Jodi'..haiii

Cham cham aaye, mujhe tarsaye
Tera saaya ched ke chumta
Oh ho ho' tu jo muskaye
Tu jo sharmaye
Jaise mera hai khuda jhumta
Tu hi meri hai barkat, tu hi meri ibadat
Aur kuch na janu, bas itna hi janu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

Right after Armaan's song Riddhima and Abhi were up. They entered from the other side of the stage so they didnt pass each other. Armaan went to the audience to watch the performance. 

(do watch! obv. not whole thing, just their performance...though i'm imaging it to be more passionate and seductive looking...you can just stick with this vid as i works best - it is actually jennifer winget and amit tandon (ridz and abhi) performing so 😆 )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bFz7Et5jAk[/YOUTUBE]

Armaan watched Riddhima dancing with Abhi. He had a dangerous fury in his eyes as he watched them perform. Suddenly the anger was replaced with tears. Armaan ran out of the auditorium after telling Rahul he can't do this anymore, he can't bare it. 

Armaan drove furiously and went straight home. His parents were out of town for a relative's wedding, so he had the house to himself. Armaan went into his bedroom and slammed the door shut finally letting all his tears escape. "kyun! it's not fair! noo" Armaan screamed in agony as he knocked off everything off the tables and stands. He fell to the middle of the floor and cried. A few hours later he heard his phone ringing. he saw it was rahul, and knew if he didn't pick up rahul would show up at his house again. 

"rahul i'm fine please just let me be" 

"you don't sound fine to me. Armaan ruko i'm coming please don't hurt yourself again."

"rahul that was an accident. i didn't cut my hand on purpose. woh bas i knocked over a vase and it broke the wrong way. dekho please i just want to be alone"

"armaan why are you so hung up on her? so many girls are fida over you. move on"

"rahul how could you even say that? you know i love her. I've loved her since the first day i met her. par lagta hain she love's abhi...i just..i was hoping ki she realizes she loves me ya falls for me too. i tried everything...flirting with other girls in front of her to make her jealous, always being with her, par she just shunned me out of her life when that abhi came along. do i really not hold any importance in her life? nothing? dekho rahul i just need to be alone. i'll talk to you later. um we have break for 2 weeks, toh i think i'll go to mom and dad in the morning. maybe if i leave toh i can get my head away from this. I'll call you later okay?"

"alright, par take care and be careful."

Armaan hung up and started packing his bags.

One week later, 

Rahul was at Muskaan's house along with Anjali and Atul when his cellphone started ringing. 

"hello? oh hi anaya aunty!...KYA?...WHAT?...NO I HAVE NO IDEA! LEKIN HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO MEET YOU AND BILLY UNCLE FOR THE WEDDING! HE NEVER...OMG! THAT CAN'T BE OH MY GOSH...NAHIN LOOK YOU CALL OTHERS AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO, I'LL ASK ALL OUR FRIENDS. I'LL CALL YOU IF I FIND ANYTHING."

Muskaan looked at Rahul's worried face as he hung up, "kya hua rahul?" Rahul looked at them then at Anji. "Armaan's missing. He never went to the wedding. He packed all his clothes and the pictures and left a note saying he couldnt bare it anymore. Uncle and Aunty just got home and found the note. They have no idea where he is."  Atul and Muskaan looked at rahul confused, while anji was dead shocked. Atul spoke up, "wait i'm confused. out armaan? as in mera bhai jaisa armaan? but why would he run away? what couldnt he bare anymore?" Rahul and Anji gulped and they knew it was time to tell Muskaan and Atul. 

Anji spoke first, "Armaan has been in love with a girl since freshmen year of college. He is so madly in love with her that his every breath and heartbeat is for her. His love has reached a bound where there is no return. But woh larki just suddenly started ignoring him and avoiding him. It seems as if she is in love with someone else." Atul and Muskaan felt tears going down, they wondered why riddhima and armaan both had it so hard. it just wasn't fair. Muskaan couldnt help but wonder, "woh larki kaun hai?" Rahul closed his eyes and whispered, "riddhima" 

Atul and Muskaan jumped up, "kya? you have got to be kidding me? atul i heard wrong right? he didnt say riddhima. please tell me he didn't say riddhima" Atul just whispered, "oh gosh no i think he did"

Anji was upset. 'why cant armaan love riddhima?' Atul closed his eyes and whispered, "because the only reason riddhima doesnt hang out around armaan and avoids him is because she is madly in love with him. She knew he thought of her as only a friend and couldnt bare the pain anymore. Everytime she saw him she realized how deep her love was and that he would never be hers. When her cousin Nikki's fiance, Abhi,  moved here she confided in him and us. She still cries herself to sleep everynight." 

The four just looked at each other in shock. Their friends were going through so much pain for what? if only they had confronted each other... Muskaan then spoke, "we have to call riddhima. she needs to know he's missing."  The others nodded and decided to meet her in person. Riddhima, who was accompanied by Abhi, did not take the news well.  They then decided to go on a road trip to find him. 
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The gang had been out trying to locate Armaan but without luck. They were sitting in a hotel room looking at a map thinking where they could try next, when suddenly they heard the news flash on with a breaking story. 

BREAKING STORY! A RANGE ROVER WITH THE LICENSE PLATE MALLIK4LYF HAS JUST BEEN FOUND OVER THE CLIFF ON ST. PETERS ROAD IN KASAULI. THE CAR IS PRESUMED TO BELONG TO AN ARMAAN MALLIK. DUE TO THE ACCIDENT, HE DIED ON SPOT. HIS BODY HAS BURNT BEYOND RECOGNITION DUE TO THE ACCIDENT . IF ANYBODY HAS THE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MR. ARMAAN MALLIKS FAMILY MEMBERS PLEASE ASK THEM TO CONTACT THIS NUMBER IMMEDIATELY. 

Everyone stood their in shock as they saw armaan's car on the television. They couldn't seem to digest the fact that Armaan was actually dead. 

(do actually listen to the song...i swear if you dont imagine the scenes and the emotions and cry while playing this heart toh well...blah to you b/c i cried!)

Behti hawa sa tha woh riddhima thought of their first meeting
Udti patang sa tha woh rahul remembered chasing armaan around when they were kids
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo anji remembered the feeling of when she heard he was missing
Behti hawa sa tha woh muski thought of how he always ended her fights with rahul
Udti patang sa tha woh atul thought of how armaan always helped him with his problems
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo abhi regretted never getting to know him personally

Hum o to raahein thi chalati
Woh khud apni raah banata
Girta, sambhalta, masti mein chalta tha woh  they thought of armaan teasing them and laughing
Hum ko kal ki fikar sataati
Woh bus aaj ka jashn manaata
Har lamhe ko khul ke jeeta tha woh riddhima thought of how he took her skydiving
Kahan se aaya tha woh Anji remembers her teasing him when they were kids
Chhoo ke humare dil ko riddhima slides down to the floor thinking of when she realized her love
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo 
Sulagti dhoop mein chhaaon ke jaisa riddhima remembers watching clouds with him
Raegistaan mein gaaon ke jaisa rahul remembers going to armaan's village home with him
Mann ke ghaav pe marham
Jaisa tha woh
Hum sahme se rehte koovein mein
Woh nadiya mein gotae lagata atul remembers how armaanjumped in the river to swim
Ulti dhara cheer ke tairta tha woh abhi remembers those looks armaan gave him and feels guilty
Baadal awara tha woh
Yaar humara tha woh they all remember their group hugs
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo
Hum ko to raahein thi chalati anaya is on the floor crying while billy holds her
Woh khud apni raah banata they think of how he would rule them as a baby
Girta, sambhalta, masti mein chalta tha woh they remember him running around in diapers
Hum ko kal ki fikr sataati
Woh bus aaj ka jashn manaata anaya remembers him kissing her cheek saying good morning
Har lamhe ko khul ke jeeta tha woh billy remembers him teasing anaya with him
Kahan se aaya tha woh  they remember the day they had him
Chhoo ke humare dil ko riddhima thinks of all her dreams of him, 
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo riddhima passes out. 

When riddhima woke up she was in a hospital back in mumbai. "nahin! where am i? i have to go find armaan! mera armaan kahaan chala gaya! i have to find him!" 
"riddhima beta, calm down. you are in sanjeevni right now. dekho i know its hard to digest, par armaan is no more. you've been unconscious for 3 days now."

Riddhima looked at her parents trying to calm her down. She looked around and saw her friends with sullen faces. She started yelling, "stop crying! mera armaan zinda hai! zinda hai woh! he CAN'T LEAVE ME! NO! mera dil kehta hai woh zinda hain! mera dil toh uske paas hain! mujhe pata hai he's alive." 

Everyone stayed quite while riddhima kept arguing. Riddhima didn't cry. She just kept insisting he was still alive. After being discharged from the hospital, riddhima went straight to the Mallik house, followed by her family and friends who tried to stop her. She went inside to go check his room when her eyes fell on his photo with a mala around it. Furious she ran up to it and tore the mala off. "HOW DARE YOU! MERA ARMAAN ZINDA HAI! ZINDA HAI WOH! I  CAN FEEL IT! ZINDA HAI WOH!" Anaya and Billy look at riddhima in horror not knowing how to tell her its true, when riddhima's cellphone rings. She answers it and says hello, but nobody speaks. She can hear breathing on the other line. "armaan?" suddenly the breathing changes as if shocked she recognized him. "armaan kahaan ho tum please. i love you!" It was too late. the person hung up before she could get her confession out. She quickly checked the number but was angry on seeing a private number. She quickly called her cell company and asked where the last number was calling from. She explained that it was urgent and the matter of life and death, only then did they tell her it was from Lonavna. Throughout this conversation everyone looked at Riddhima like she was crazy. After she hung up she realized, "shit the orphanage! why didn't i think of that before! of course he'd go there!" Children always did help him get his mind calm. That would explain why should could hear children in the background of the phone-call. 

Riddhima started running to her car then realized nobody was following her, she turned and looked at them saying, "mera armaan zinda hain. and i know where he is. if you care you can come and if your hearts cant feel what mine can or you just dont believe then go rot in h*ll."

With that Riddhima got in her car and zoomed off. It took the others a second to realize what was going on, but they quickly got in their cars and followed her. They had a hard time following her as she was driving at an intensely fast speed, but they managed. 

Riddhima drove to Lonavna and drove straight to the cottage near the orphanage. He had told her about it so many times she knew where to find it despite never actually having gone there. 
She parked her car and ran inside. 
Initially she was shocked to see the house covered in her and their pictures, but she simply continued running further inside. 

Riddhima ran into the bedroom and felt her heartbeat increase when she saw:

Armaan was sleeping holding a picture of her. he had tears running down his face indicating that he had cried himself to sleep on the floor. 

"Armaan!" Armaan jumped up as he heard riddhima's voice. He was shocked to see riddhima standing there. He didnt even notice her parents, his parents, or their friends behind her who were stunned to see him alive. 

Riddhima simply ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug. "never leave me like that again. never!" "par you love abhi..." riddhima shook her head, "nahin...abhi is my cousin's fiance. that's why he went to paris with me - to visit her. i love only you stupid." armaan frowned, "pyaar karte ho toh why were you avoiding me?" "kyun ki i thought you didnt love me aur it hurt to much, but i can't bare it any longer. aur don't you watch the news?" "news? kyun? nahin actually i've been busy crying over someone...aur the tv cables in lonavna are all down, and to make things worse im stranded here as someone stole my car. waise why is that relevant?" "never mind that, bas i love you so much." "i love you too basket i love you too"

Armaan leaned in and captured her lips in a heavy passionate kiss. Nothing mattered to them except each other. Their families and friends stood watching in amazement. They were amazed at the intensity of their love for each other. It was simply unreal.

the end!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAITREE BABY! LOVE YOU SHONA!

pms laterrrzz
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 12 years ago
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey..
nice to read your stories after soo long!!
it was great and do update soon

Originally posted by: AA1407

hey..

nice to read your stories after soo long!!
it was great and do update soon

working on the last bit as we speak! 

just a warning - part of it is a bit emotional...
as in i was crying while reading it! hehe wont give anything away, but trust me its gonna be good :D
AA1407 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

working on the last bit as we speak! 

just a warning - part of it is a bit emotional...
as in i was crying while reading it! hehe wont give anything away, but trust me its gonna be good :D

it's obviously gonna be good.. it's you who's writing it.. ðŸ˜†

waiting for it ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AA1407

it's obviously gonna be good.. it's you who's writing it.. ðŸ˜†

waiting for it ðŸ˜ƒ

ahahahaha idk about that...i kinda rushed towards the end...

it's almost 2am here...
gotta go to bed now...
oh well...
its done though
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You think it was good? GOOD? NO ! It wasn't good...It was..OUT-OF-THE-WORLD !! OMMGGG I can't believe that my birthday is turning out to be SOOO special !! <33 Ashu baby I LOVE YOUUU So muchh! My Elder Sissy,You Roocckk<33

Firstly the plot was great,Ridz and Ammy were besties,then Ridzi fell in love and started avoiding him,OMG they danced together<33 Awww! Then we come to know that Armaan was in love with her all along! OMIGOSSHH Ashu the next part made me move to tears! I thought Ashu Can't do this! Not on my Birthday Atleast ! And See...My Faith came true! I know u so well Sissy! I hated Abhi !! to come between AR !! OMG my Armaan baby was so hurt..And he drove rash,but thank God,Nothing happened to him !! LOVED the last confession<33 It was So perfect !!

To sum it all up,This is the BEST ever gift you've given me !! LOVE YOU BABYY !! Thank You So muuccchhh!! MUAHHH!

Love,
Your Sister and Maitree Baby

WOW!WHAT AN OS.I REALLY LIKE IT.I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE US THESE KINDS OF OS ON AR IN FUTURE.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
awesome OS!
it was really emotional and cute!
awww...they both loved each other all along...so sweet!
write more of these!
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

oops sorry! double post!😳

Edited by dashingtusha13 - 12 years ago