Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

sia naitik se nicer aur kya hoga yaar kal ka epi dekha kya tune???????

Pree, fictional characters are meant to be like this ... So we all drool... But when comparisons are about  qualities and stuff , I have seen many husbands even better than this... I'm telling this from my personal experience ...😊 
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haan mere wale ko bhi awaaz dedo... akhir he is ur son in law πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeh bolne ki zaroorat nahi beta...πŸ˜ƒ mere har dua mein mere jamaisa rehte hai...πŸ˜ƒ n tum bhi apne papa ko awaaz do na zara...sunke toh aaye...πŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Pree, fictional characters are meant to be like this ... So we all drool... But when comparisons are about  qualities and stuff , I have seen many husbands even better than this... I'm telling this from my personal experience ...😊 

hmm wel i hv come across only hubby like naitik that is my jiju toh might be  then the girl is lucky to hv such alife partner for sure whom u hv seen
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ do i need to say anything..
aajkal Naksh toh mere andar hi baste hai...inka pyaar dekhke i felt the need of love too... 😳 😳 pehle i too was anjaan of all this shaadi process n life partner...but YR ne mere dil ki kone mein ek chupi hyi aas ko badhawa de diya...now all is that i wanna get married too...πŸ˜ƒ dekho hum kya the n kya ho gaye...πŸ˜†

sach yaar yeh serial ne humein hi badal diya... i hav never spoken abt marriage in details to anybody which m doin here now... & all the little details we talk on phone... baap re πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeh bolne ki zaroorat nahi beta...πŸ˜ƒ mere har dua mein mere jamaisa rehte hai...πŸ˜ƒ n tum bhi apne papa ko awaaz do na zara...sunke toh aaye...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† haan main bhi roz papa ko awaaz lagati hu... shayad dono sasur jamai future planning mein busy hai... jaldi aa jayenge.. dont worry πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

glad u have seen one in ur life..πŸ˜ƒ
im happy ki newspaper mein itne bure logo ke baare mein padhne ke baad still we have people which make world a better place to live in..πŸ˜ƒ
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

hmm wel i hv come across only hubby like naitik that is my jiju toh might be  then the girl is lucky to hv such alife partner for sure whom u hv seen

Yes ... gal is super lucky to have him ...Fictional characters ka kya hain, aaj hain..kal nahin...πŸ˜›
Mat puch why i have become like thisπŸ˜†
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!πŸ˜†) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment.πŸ˜› Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck.πŸ˜• So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by smrth - 12 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

sach yaar yeh serial ne humein hi badal diya... i hav never spoken abt marriage in details to anybody which m doin here now... & all the little details we talk on phone... baap re πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

har rishte ki pehchaan hui hai YR se...n husband-wife ki relation ne sabse zyada effect daala hai...kabhi kabhi toh Akshara se jalan hoti hai...πŸ˜† phir sochte hai ki nahi Naitik is meant to be for Akshara..mere liye Naitik kse jaisa kloi aa jaaye...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aye apne phone ke baare mein don;t talk...what all we discuss..?? 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smrth

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment. Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck. So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

nothing more to say than this..πŸ˜ƒ