Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

do people like naitik really exist.?? - Page 11

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smrth

No Charu, The tears were not always there. I still remember this placid beauty; out of nervousness or by basic nature, she would be inclined to stay silent and closed- opening only to her closest friend. But there were no tears. Her outer composure was appearing deeper then Naitik's initial chirpiness...Naitik's inconsiderate stubbornness or 'me-first' obstinacy were tilting the balance in her favour- signs of greater maturity (remember SR thrashing?) or scope of faster development. Only in one aspect, he was outscoring- sharper intelligence. But she was not dumb either. And then, somehow the growth table has turned mostly in Naitik's favour.

YRKKH along with Pavitra Rishta were only two dinner time watches, I've acquired recently. I used to be big no-no for Indian soaps I had actively tried to wean my MOM away from the soaps, but ended up peeking up these two- initially intrigued by two beauties- Akshara and Archana- and later hitched on more strongly with Forum interactions...So on other characters you mentioned I can't comment, but yes 'stereotype' is obvious from some fleeting views sometimes.

from the time I am watching YR, i cannot remember any instance where there were no tears ðŸ˜• from the very 2nd epi, where she was spotted with the alok guy by her father to the first rishta, RR rishta, non stop crying "mera rishta toot gaya, kya main itni buri hoon" , naitik's rishta (she couldn't speak a word in front of him n later on came down crying ke woh mana kar denge rishte ke liye 😆)...yes, after naitik came in her life, she regained her lost self esteem n confidence...that's the magic of love ðŸ˜³ 

well, naitik had the "i my myself attitude" but that's there with everyone when they r single..after he met akshara, it was only "akshara" and after they got married, it's "naksh" ! whenever he tried his old formula on aksh, he failed n understood ke his life revolves around aksh only, he did samarpan (in dadi's words) in true sense...but for Akshara, before marriage, it was always "ma bauji, izzat", after marriage, "sasural ke kaide" , thereafter "ma" and just recently (frm the time of batwara) , it's naitik...sad part is tht "i me myself" never existed for her.
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters