Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

do people like naitik really exist.?? (Page 10)

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Good post by every one Clap I. Wish I can partisipate but just want to say one word yes I am the lucky one I have naitik in my life. And I agree with you charu that if we have to live togather in join family just ignor some things and take it with. Smile and don't take it in your heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth_vinita_--Sari--moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Wow, good discourse guys, Topic went from Naitik to NakshClap Very true, Naitik is who is because of Akshara. They complement each other very well. One completes the other. That is the power of love, makes marriage a beautiful institution.

Initially I thought they did some injustice with Akshara's character showing her as perfect in all aspects, perfect beti, bahu, vagera, vagera but she wasn't a perfect biwi. This is now changing she is slowly becoming one since the batwara, she has given more preference to Naitik than anyone else. She wanted make sure he was happy before she shared the news of the babyClap His choti choti batein means a lot to her now. Hur waqt maa, maa nahi karthiEmbarrassed She is fiesty when she argues with Naitik, apna haq jatati hai, I find that very endearingDay Dreaming Thoda maatagiri aur kamu karo pls...ROFL

In the quest to show Naitik as a perfect husband I think he is losing his personality. I am not saying he should go back to his old ways. I want them to find a balance in his character, a more realistic Naitik rather than just a dreamer. I am hoping the track ahead will lead to that. As a couple, the mahanta is becoming too hard to believe. They have a perfect solution to every problem. Pls don't use them to expose NikhiljiDead Aur DJ jhaap kum kardo, he is not a baby; concentrate on your little one...Embarrassed As dadi would say it's a important padaav in every couple's lives, sharing the joys of parenthood...Day Dreaming

Edited by FLGators - 07 May 2011 at 9:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrasmrthMadhavi_Di_vinita_beautiful16moonlight08_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Wow, good discourse guys, Topic went from Naitik to NakshClap Very true, Naitik is who is because of Akshara. They complement each other very well. One completes the other. That is the power of love, makes marriage a beautiful institution.

Initially I thought they did some injustice with Akshara's character showing her as perfect in all aspects, perfect beti, bahu, vagera, vagera but she wasn't a perfect biwi. This is now changing she is slowly becoming one since the batwara, she has given more preference to Naitik than anyone else. She wanted make sure he was happy before she shared the news of the babyClap His choti choti batein means a lot to her now. Hur waqt maa, maa nahi karthiEmbarrassed She is fiesty when she argues with Naitik, apna haq jatati hai, I find that very endearingDay Dreaming Thoda maatagiri aur kamu karo pls...ROFL

In the quest to show Naitik as a perfect husband I think he is losing his personality. I am not saying he should go back to his old ways. I want them to find a balance in his character, a more realistic Naitik rather than just a dreamer. I am hoping the track ahead will lead to that. As a couple, the mahanta is becoming too hard to believe. They have a perfect solution to every problem. Pls don't use them to expose NikhiljiDead Aur DJ jhaap kum kardo, he is not a baby; concentrate on your little one...Embarrassed As dadi would say it's a important padaav in every couple's lives, sharing the joys of parenthood...Day Dreaming

yes..that transformation  i don't like...naitik is doing too much of daddaji these days Dead Akshara ka ma ma jaap and naitik has now found daddaji ! ur very right Sari...but balance nahi hoga...it's not possible in real life also...he has started understanding Akshara more now..much more than the courtship days..that happens only when 2 ppl. start living with each other...it's natural...but akshara ko thoda apne jaisa banane ki jagah, he has become like akshara  Ouch Dead not just mahanta , note his language "shaleen vyakti se milwana hai" ROFL is there a female version of "maate"? naitik toh wohi ban gaya hai Ouch

i agree with u abt akshara..after batwara, therez some change in her...trust me, our happiness will not last long..LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 07 May 2011 at 10:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_--Sari--beautiful16moonlight08

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ur very right..one of them has to be calm and composed otherwise marriage will not work...but here, ur akshi is calm and composed only with her in laws, not naitik...most of the times...LOL i'll say she was plain lucky that naitik was madly in love with her... i'm not saying it's wrong to prioritize ur family's happiness over ur personal life ...i dun want akshara to be timid in front of naitik, i want  ke she's as assertive with her in laws as she's with naitik...that's why i said , not be offensive but tactful...like varsha...doesn't she get her way everytime ? she's a smart girl Clap ma bhi khush, pati bhi khush, n varsha , the happiest...

see Vini, when u will get married, u will know how the equation with in laws is...if, to keep the family united, one has to sacrifice their personal desires and change themselves, then i dun think it's worth it ! in Akshara's case may be it is but in reality therez a 50-50 chance of success...i personally feel ke jitna tum daboge, log utna hi dabayenge..they will take u for granted...they will use you...pehle toh i don't think anybody can be as selfless as akshara is...if they r so timid, they r treated like a doormat...u have to have an upperhand sometimes...

no doubt, naksh perfectly compliment each other...i never said akshara is wrong, i toh said i appreciate her efforts n they turned out to be fruitful, thankfully Tongue , but only in daily soap !  naitik is  hanging  there in cloud 9 coz this is what all guys expect from their wives...that his wife keeps his family happy...jisko contentment mil gayi, usko sab mil gaya...i toh am talking in favor of akshara coz mujhe lagta hai in reality, any girl in her place will be very suffocated Ouch
[/QUOTE]

again here di it depends upon family to family... varsha is really lucky to get inlaws like maheswaris who r more sensible n adjusting ... but akshi ko tho dino's mile.. i mean even if she tries to be tactful she'll wont survive thanks to her over possessive inlaws...Confused but yaah i completely agree wid u ki in today's scenario if any1 acts as timid no doubt everyone will take her for granted.. hence i myself feels that its really important to have ur saying whenever necessary..not actual cribbing but atleast be loud n clear in watever u desire ...Smile n also i agree atleast i've not come across any such person who is as selfless as akshi but di i've also not come across any inlaws which is like singhanis zoo... i mean they r not from this planet for sure... i feel they r more ancient than baba adam ka zamana ...itne restrictions nobody has ...LOL 
i personally believe in forgive n forget.. dont know y may be coz of my upbringing but i can never argue with my elders unless its extremely necessary just like akshi... but they also in turn always  appreciate my nature of being happy n content..Smile

Edited by gutky - 07 May 2011 at 10:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gutky

again here di it depends upon family to family... varsha is really lucky to get inlaws like maheswaris who r more sensible n adjusting ... but akshi ko tho dino's mile.. i mean even if she tries to be tactful she'll wont survive thanks to her over possessive inlaws...Confused but yaah i completely agree wid u ki in today's scenario if any1 acts as timid no doubt everyone will take her for granted.. hence i myself feels that its really important to have ur saying whenever necessary..not actual cribbing abt atleast be loud n clear in watever u desire ...Smile n also i agree atleast i've not come across any such person who is as selfless as akshi but di i've also not come across any inlaws which is like singhanis zoo... i mean they r not from this planet for sure... i feel they r more ancient than baba adam ka zamana ...itne restrictions nobody has ...LOL 
i personally believe in forgive n forget.. dont know y may be coz of my upbringing but i can never argue with my elders unless its extremely necessary just like akshi... but they also in turn always  appreciate my nauture of being happy n content..Smile

infact Vini, there r in laws worse , worst than Singhania's...they r very nice ..imagine if Gayitri was like Rukmani LOL rest, like u said, every family is different...diff. rules diff. thinking...tact should work with them but it's not possible for everyone to think tactfully..that happens only when therez a desire...akshara toh never tried...she's happy being the obedient bahu...ideally, we wud love to watch the "smart n tactful" akshara on TV coz she is a heroine..anything is possible for her LOL and then, if she can do it with naitik and M's then she can try a little bit on Singhania's also...possible sab hota hai, one should have the brains...by hook, crook, hit n miss, trial n error KUCH toh hoga..LOL she doesn't need to go too far..apne pati se seekh le kuch. neither she takes his help, nor ask him, nor use his position to her benefit, ulta lecture him ke he's wrong, he should follow the rules coz that's the only one funda of living in a joint family peacefully Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_--Sari--moonlight08

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by gutky

again here di it depends upon family to family... varsha is really lucky to get inlaws like maheswaris who r more sensible n adjusting ... but akshi ko tho dino's mile.. i mean even if she tries to be tactful she'll wont survive thanks to her over possessive inlaws...Confused but yaah i completely agree wid u ki in today's scenario if any1 acts as timid no doubt everyone will take her for granted.. hence i myself feels that its really important to have ur saying whenever necessary..not actual cribbing abt atleast be loud n clear in watever u desire ...Smile n also i agree atleast i've not come across any such person who is as selfless as akshi but di i've also not come across any inlaws which is like singhanis zoo... i mean they r not from this planet for sure... i feel they r more ancient than baba adam ka zamana ...itne restrictions nobody has ...LOL 
i personally believe in forgive n forget.. dont know y may be coz of my upbringing but i can never argue with my elders unless its extremely necessary just like akshi... but they also in turn always  appreciate my nauture of being happy n content..Smile

infact Vini, there r in laws worse , worst than Singhania's...they r very nice ..imagine if Gayitri was like Rukmani LOL rest, like u said, every family is different...diff. rules diff. thinking...tact should work with them but it's not possible for everyone to think tactfully..that happens only when therez a desire...akshara toh never tried...she's happy being the obedient bahu...ideally, we wud love to watch the "smart n tactful" akshara on TV coz she is a heroine..anything is possible for her LOL and then, if she can do it with naitik and M's then she can try a little bit on Singhania's also...possible sab hota hai, one should have the brains...by hook, crook, hit n miss, trial n error KUCH toh hoga..LOL she doesn't need to go too far..apne pati se seekh le kuch. neither she takes his help, nor ask him, nor use his position to her benefit, ulta lecture him ke he's wrong, he should follow the rules coz that's the only one funda of living in a joint family peacefully Ouch

LOL LOL yaah di agreed completely... Clap akshi doesn't uses her brain at all.. i mean how can she always act so dumb... atleast sometimes mauke pe choka marna chayehe...LOL i would prefer her older version before she got married in that zoo.. really loved her character to the core that time..Big smile

Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

yes..that transformation  i don't like...naitik is doing too much of daddaji these days Dead Akshara ka ma ma jaap and naitik has now found daddaji ! ur very right Sari...but balance nahi hoga...it's not possible in real life also...he has started understanding Akshara more now..much more than the courtship days..that happens only when 2 ppl. start living with each other...it's natural...but akshara ko thoda apne jaisa banane ki jagah, he has become like akshara  Ouch Dead not just mahanta , note his language "shaleen vyakti se milwana hai" ROFL is there a female version of "maate"? naitik toh wohi ban gaya hai Ouch

i agree with u abt akshara..after batwara, therez some change in her...trust me, our happiness will not last long..LOL

Yup, Akshara has absolutely no personality. How can you earn respect when you don't stand for anything? Everyone's opinion is her opinion. Aise kab tak chalega?  You do not have to be confrontational to get your point across; even ignoring does wonders. In fact, if you ignore & just let it go,  the other side is always left wondering & feels more insecure. Kum se kum wohi try kar lethi rather just blindly tow the line. Waise aajkal she has definitely shown some change but I'm not sure if it will last. Kuch apna bhi sochne lagi hai & she is trying her best to stay away from her maatagiri...Naitik needs to stop it too coz the promise he made to Rashmi was a little troubling. Maybe Nikhilji ki jasoosi will be on them...SleepyAs a bhai he has to do all he can but baar baar getting themselves in trouble is kind of getting repetitive & Sleepy Kuch hatke sochna zaroori hai for the CV's...

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Yup, Akshara has absolutely no personality. How can you earn respect when you don't stand for anything? Everyone's opinion is her opinion. Aise kab tak chalega?  You do not have to be confrontational to get your point across; even ignoring does wonders. In fact, if you ignore & just let it go,  the other side is always left wondering & feels more insecure. Kum se kum wohi try kar lethi rather just blindly tow the line. Waise aajkal she has definitely shown some change but I'm not sure if it will last. Kuch apna bhi sochne lagi hai & she is trying her best to stay away from her maatagiri...Naitik needs to stop it too coz the promise he made to Rashmi was a little troubling. Maybe Nikhilji ki jasoosi will be on them...SleepyAs a bhai he has to do all he can but baar baar getting themselves in trouble is kind of getting repetitive & Sleepy Kuch hatke sochna zaroori hai for the CV's...

he'll not do any jaasoosi coz that matter is over..abhi toh elders have to decide...i hope dada-bhabhi superheros ke tarah rashmi ki shadi na karade nikhilji se Ouch against the wish of Dino's..phir se maate will be saying "rashmi ki khushi isi mein hai" LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

Go to top