Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yup, Akshara has absolutely no personality. How can you earn respect when you don't stand for anything? Everyone's opinion is her opinion. Aise kab tak chalega?  You do not have to be confrontational to get your point across; even ignoring does wonders. In fact, if you ignore & just let it go,  the other side is always left wondering & feels more insecure. Kum se kum wohi try kar lethi rather just blindly tow the line. Waise aajkal she has definitely shown some change but I'm not sure if it will last. Kuch apna bhi sochne lagi hai & she is trying her best to stay away from her maatagiri...Naitik needs to stop it too coz the promise he made to Rashmi was a little troubling. Maybe Nikhilji ki jasoosi will be on them...πŸ₯±As a bhai he has to do all he can but baar baar getting themselves in trouble is kind of getting repetitive & πŸ₯± Kuch hatke sochna zaroori hai for the CV's...
[/QUOTE]

ditto ... πŸ‘ according to me ignoring is the best thing one can do in such situations... it really works n i preach this technique too in my routine...πŸ˜† n if she's really feeling insecure talking face to face with her inlaws atleast she can confront naitik abt her likes n dislikes... they r a couple n she's got full right to fulfill her desires too.. i'm saying all this through my experience...🀣
Edited by gutky - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
People like Naitik do exist and maybe even better and nicer,Naitik is good and clean by his heart and he truly loves his wife a lot.and any husband who is worried about their wife(if she is lost/blah blah) he will react the same way.Or even differently
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aaj Monitorji ki daant padne wali hai.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..Look at what I've done😲...turning her 'Hulca pulca' light thread into a thesis long discussions, that too with a digression- Akshara!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...But bear with me friends for once in a while...Seniors have furnished too good inputs and insights to leave them unattended…

@ Charu,

While watching yesterday's episode, Nikhil had instantly assumed the contrasting face of 'privileged birth' that we were discussing. But will he be painted darkish grey of real and harmful conceit or reconciled to positivity as per their practice? Depends on the stars of Rajashri's original champion for Rashmi...πŸ˜† Coming back to our Hero's growth, you are right, the quick mind that he is, he had rapidly learnt the tricks of balancing,πŸ˜ƒ but only his sincerity is saving him from turning a borderline henpecked husband.πŸ˜‰ His original pride should check this lapse. Re a real life existence, won't we come across a few lucky ones who would experience a caring husband; who soothes her flared temples at the end of a particularly tiresome or sorry day; who would run (or spare her) an errand, untold, when looking at her chaotic handful hour; who would cover up for her silly mistake with patience; who would lighten up her mood with an impromptu evening out, sensing her crying need for a fresh air after a parade of monotonously routine days... for any of these, if done out of sincere considerateness, he might be her Naitik.😊

Regarding Akshara, yes her last true shine had been on SR (or Mahashivratri response- though a flash in silence only).. After that hardly a small development... Why is the natural shaping force of a story's flaw, which has been developing the character of Naitik- almost automatically, is not doing the same to Akshara?πŸ˜• Your argument is fitting. They are holding on to that stereotype, which is frustrating, hindering and due for a discard with alacrity.😑 Better they start showing some realistic spunk in her.

@ Gutky,

Yes they are good compliments to each other, a lucky break for both the children of privilege.πŸ˜›

@ FG (what else?)

This 'Mahanta' danger must be quickly cured.😲 Otherwise, Cvs would botch up everything into artificial and insufferable trifle...unwatchable. Look at the Mahanta 'inspired' composure of Akshara and then Naitik with Rashmi indulgence. 😲They are poised to support Rashmi with out any thought to the evidences- so unreal...😑

But now, before Kaumudi and her gang whack me away for introducing thesis projects or inviting Akshara the digression in their, exclusively Naitik thread, I should make my escape good!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Just came across this message today hence thought of sharing it wid u'll πŸ˜†

"When a couple develops the ability to listen to anything unconditionally without loosing their temper or self confidence it means they are committed"... n marriage is the institution of lifelong commitment... πŸ˜Š

Edited by gutky - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi kaumudi,
I dont know but there are people like naitik-----------but they become so mature & caring long after they actucally get married--------itni samajh shadi ke kaeee saal baad aati hai-----------this I can say from my experience
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kamaudi...i have seen no one like naitik in delhi for now but yes is duniya mein kahin na kahin uske jaise caring n luving husbands exist karte honge...he is truly awesome n the way he takes care of akshara n is tensed about her every second i can tell how much he cares for her n how much he luvs her...he's one of my favourite husband in tellywood...
i left this discussion on page 6.. and look.. now we are on page 11.. writing thesis on naitik.. then akshara.. then naksh together.. wow.. thank god iss baar topic smp par aa kar nhi ruka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but as usual.. awesome posts by everyone.. @charudi.. @smrth.. @saritadi.. u are always so good.. it's treat to read ur posts.. especially the serious ones.. i learn so much from u.. (though abhi necessary nahi hai.. lekin koi baat nhi.. dimag mein fit kar liya sab kuch..πŸ˜‰)

btw @smrth.. swear i was just thinking ki maine to ye post aise hi mazak mein dala tha.. isme itni serious discussion kaise aa gyi..πŸ˜† but no regrets.. loved reading each and every post of this thread..πŸ˜ƒ

vini di.. awesomest and wowest post.. loved the way u defended akshara.. n also.. ur originial post is also good.. ek post mein to aapne message hi type kar dia.. u value ur relationship more than ur ego..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sandhyadi.. u know what my mother also says the same thing.. i ask her at times how do u understand papa so well.. n she's like.. teri jab shadi hogi tu bhi samajh jaaegi..πŸ˜ƒ

loved everyone's POV.. it feels good to see so many varied views on this post..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moonlight08

i left this discussion on page 6.. and look.. now we are on page 11.. writing thesis on naitik.. then akshara.. then naksh together.. wow.. thank god iss baar topic smp par aa kar nhi ruka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but as usual.. awesome posts by everyone.. @charudi.. @smrth.. @saritadi.. u are always so good.. it's treat to read ur posts.. especially the serious ones.. i learn so much from u.. (though abhi necessary nahi hai.. lekin koi baat nhi.. dimag mein fit kar liya sab kuch..πŸ˜‰)

vini di.. awesomest wowests post.. loved the way u defended akshara.. n also.. ur originial post is also good.. ek post mein to aapne message hi type kar dia.. u value ur relationship more than ur ego..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sandhyadi.. u know what my mother also says the same thing.. i ask her at times how do u understand papa so well.. n she's like.. teri jab shadi hogi tu bhi samajh jaaegi..πŸ˜ƒ

loved everyone's POV.. it feels good to see so many varied views on this post..πŸ˜ƒ

haan yaar, I was going to leave it as musthiwala post with one liners but baad mein serious hone laga tho I had to pitch in. I don't like deviating from the topic coz it's not fair to the topic starter but kya kare ho jaatha hai😊

As much as I love romance, as much as I love the way Naitik is taking care of his Akshi deep down I miss the old Naitik. Woh wala Naitik kabhi kabhi tho aaya karo😳 I feel he is losing his identity by being Mr. Maate and all the DJ jhaap. The colorful Natiik was such a treat to watch. Humesha soch thi iske dhimak mein kya bhara hai? Remember, the time he laughed at her sketches..πŸ˜†I was left wondering dhimak mein brain hai ki ghobar? It was entertaining to watch the colorful personality & I miss that. In real life too it is fun to be with someone who is a good blend of musthi, seriousness when required. Pura time romance is not realistic & clingy types get to you. There is almost a gay streak in the clingy ones...🀣Strictly my opinion, no offense to anyone coz some girls love that, nachane mein maza aatha hai shayadπŸ˜† Little bit of Ziddi is good, tame karne mein aur maza aatha hai...🀣 Let me stop before,  I am going overboard, subah subah, musthi sooj rahi hai...pls don't take offense anybody...πŸ˜†
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

haan yaar, I was going to leave it as musthiwala post with one liners but baad mein serious hone laga tho I had to pitch in. I don't like deviating from the topic coz it's not fair to the topic starter but kya kare ho jaatha hai😊

As much as I love romance, as much as I love the way Naitik is taking care of his Akshi deep down I miss the old Naitik. Woh wala Naitik kabhi kabhi tho aaya karo😳 I feel he is losing his identity by being Mr. Mata and all the DJ jhaap. The colorful Natiik was such a treat to watch. Humesha soch thi iske dhimak mein kya bhara hai? Remember, the time he laughed at her sketches..πŸ˜†I was left wondering dhimak mein brain hai ki ghobar? It was entertaining to watch the colorful personality & I miss that. In real life too it is fun to be with someone who is a good blend of musthi, seriousness when required. Pura time romance is not realistic & clingy types get to you. There is almost a gay streak in the clingy ones...🀣Strictly my opinion, no offense to anyone coz some girls love that, nachane mein maza aatha hai shayadπŸ˜† Little bit of Ziddi is good, tame karne mein aur maza aatha hai...🀣 Let me stop before,  I am going overboard, subah subah, musthi sooj rahi hai...pls don't take offense anybody...πŸ˜†

good morning di..πŸ˜ƒ
sach di.. i too miss the old naitik.. abhi wala naitik has just turned into maate.. (though naksh scenes mein he looks so cute.. ☺️) sometimes it feels really good to have that egoistic person around whom u value more than ur life and u go out of the world to please him and meet his demands..EmbarrassedπŸ˜› purana wala naitik is just so awesome.. aaj bhi when i watch old videos to i fall head over heels in love with him.. just too good.. abhi star utsav pe naksh rituraj MU just khatm hui hai.. n wow.. naitik kitna cute n accha lag rha hai.. that chirpy akshara and colourful naitik is something even i crave to watch..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

btw di naksh ke case mein we all love that gay streak i believe..πŸ˜‰  
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moonlight08

good morning di..πŸ˜ƒ
sach di.. i too miss the old naitik.. abhi wala naitik has just turned into maate.. (though naksh scenes mein he looks so cute.. ☺️) sometimes it feels really good to have that egoistic person around whom u value more than ur life and u go out of the world to please him and meet his demands..πŸ˜³πŸ˜› purana wala naitik is just so awesome.. aaj bhi when i watch old videos to i fall head over heels in love with him.. just too good.. abhi star utsav pe naksh rituraj MU just khatm hui hai.. n wow.. naitik kitna cute n accha lag rha hai.. that chirpy akshara and colourful naitik is something even i crave to watch..😳😳

btw di naksh ke case mein we all love that gay streak i believe..πŸ˜‰  

remember the time he was jealous of the guy when he saw Akshara talking to him. I was thinking yeh tho psycho lagtha hai...πŸ˜† but dekhne mein kitna maza aaya tha,  that possessive streak borderline bad guy image but dil se accha...😍hmm... yummy...irresistible...😳
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago