Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

do people like naitik really exist.?? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

yest i was too tired yr.. slept at 1.30 only.. nd even if im awke.. i cant watch yrkkh at 2😭

aww.. no prbs.. we'll talk at 930 only..πŸ˜ƒ in breaks..Tongue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

Kal ka epi i ve watched 4 times...n naitik

Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If character like akshi can exists than obviously ppl like munna can also exists in real life too...πŸ˜› ab isse jyada bolungi toh u ppl will start teasing me but acc to me its the way a couple handle n care for their relation.. nobody is perfect in our life.. but we have to make ourself perfect with some normal compromises in our day to day life .. if both the couples are equally willing to adjust... i think their love will definitely blossom n they r an ideal couple.. πŸ‘πŸΌ infact even in the show both naitik n akshi have their drawbacks.. both r imperfect but together they make an awesome n wonderful couple.. i mean akshi is a bit introvert, gets easily frightened n is always dependent on other to take her decision... whereas naitik is sometimes short tempered n irresponsible too n hence in short if u learn to accept each other without any complains n expectations the life will be more easier n fun to live in..πŸ˜ƒ Naksh bounding as a couple have increased since past few months n they now understand n support each other in times of crisis... they have accepted each other with their -ve points n have stop cribbing on small small issues... n lives the life the way it comes ... πŸ˜Š Edited by gutky - 12 years ago
shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonlight08

the show belonged to naitik singhania yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ he was just too good..πŸ˜›

btw kal raat se me and divya di are thinking the same thing.. do such wonderful people like naitik really exist.?? or the creative team is just raising the expectation bar for us.??
naitik truly has been a gem of a husband.. right from his entry.. i have always adored this character.. but of late.. im going totally gaga over him.. the way he takes care of akshara.. the way he went out of the way to find his wife.. do husbands like him are actually found in reality or this is just an illusion.??

i relate to YR so much.. i have people like daddaji in my house.. but.. can naitik be found in real life too.??

My hubby is definitely like naitik. And before that my father also is like that only. there are many peple like that around us but they will not show it because they will be tagged
Edited by shanthagp05 - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: smrth

Kaumudi,

My answer is YES. They do. The caveat is rarity. His overall persona as a fair-minded, intelligent, analytical, polite, deferential to the elders, free of chauvinist prejudices, open to own up apologies when due (and sometimes even when not due!πŸ˜†) all these are necessary attributes of a serial lead with educated, civilized and a sensitive persona- an ideal husband. The counterbalancing temperance with a stubborn streak or a willfulness of a pampered, lone male child from a rich family had themselves have been mellowed with gradual growth of love to his wife and subsequent adjustment.πŸ˜› Here, as Akshara had been portrayed more adjusting to the demands of a joint family household of in-laws, Naitik is portrayed making greater adjustments in their mutual equation. All these are of course catering to hunky- dory, always positive, pretty picture of a soap serial in fictional world. In real world, the transitions and its mostly happy or positive growth are not so easy to achieve, but not impossible or improbable altogether. It depends on many things falling in right place at right time with good amount of luck.πŸ˜• So yes, I'd say he might exist in real world, but with great difficulty and a greater difficulty to find. All the best...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Kamudi, what am i reading? πŸ˜² i can't believe my eyes...jisko 2 saal se defend kar karke i'm bored, woh ITNA acha ho gaya ke now we're doubtful ke guys like these exist or no πŸ˜† he's slowly becoming raja Ramchandra  bas, apni Sita ko na nikal de ghar se kisi din πŸ˜† pahleez, i dun want ramayan mixture in my YR..i liked grumpy moody naitik equally πŸ˜ woh wala zyada REAL tha..

Well , what can i say? i completely agree with smrth πŸ‘ it all depends on the support system ..anybody in naitik's place will be like Naitik...πŸ˜• he has EVERYTHING in life that one can ever dream of ! he's the only son of the family, a huge well settled business empire, good family values, a gr8 loving &  supportive family, gr9 friends like mohit, the best wife in this world, Akshara...he himself is extremely handsome, good looking guy, well educated, intelligent...he was born with a golden spoonin his mouth πŸ˜†...at least i will give away everything to be in his place...he's the IDEAL guy...can't say naitiks exist in reality or not...i haven't come across any...may be they r , may be there r guys better than him...how will u find him Kamudi? everybody's benchmark is different ! 

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raavan ko bhi Ram banana jaanthe hai hum😍 Pucho kaise? By following Akshara's nuske...🀣
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Raavan ko bhi Ram banana jaanthe hai hum😍 Pucho kaise? By following Akshara's nuske...🀣

good one sarita...πŸ‘
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

@Kamudi, what am i reading? πŸ˜² i can't believe my eyes...jisko 2 saal se defend kar karke i'm bored, woh ITNA acha ho gaya ke now we're doubtful ke guys like these exist or no πŸ˜† he's slowly becoming raja Ramchandra  bas, apni Sita ko na nikal de ghar se kisi din πŸ˜† pahleez, i dun want ramayan mixture in my YR..i liked grumpy moody naitik equally πŸ˜ woh wala zyada REAL tha..

Well , what can i say? i completely agree with smrth πŸ‘ it all depends on the support system ..anybody in naitik's place will be like Naitik...πŸ˜• he has EVERYTHING in life that one can ever dream of ! he's the only son of the family, a huge well settled business empire, good family values, a gr8 loving &  supportive family, gr9 friends like mohit, the best wife in this world, Akshara...he himself is extremely handsome, good looking guy, well educated, intelligent...he was born with a golden spoonin his mouth πŸ˜†...at least i will give away everything to be in his place...he's the IDEAL guy...can't say naitiks exist in reality or not...i haven't come across any...may be they r , may be there r guys better than him...how will u find him Kamudi? everybody's benchmark is different ! 

Good one,πŸ˜† you correctly pointed out our fast changing perceptions- ever vigilant.Clap Yes, he has changed- say the power of love?! But that is what they (the makers) have aimed from the beginning, now they are stumbling upon it –almost serendipitously- is their good fortune. For if you remember, stubbornness was his greatest fault. And why or rather how not? You correctly mentioned his more then fair share of good fortune. Of all these-Wealth, Good intellect and good looks- these three are naturally intoxicating. It would easily turn a person into a self centered or inconsiderate young man full of vanity - a selfishly stubborn dandy. But a good upbringing, pampering tampered with conservative teachings of filial respects, exposure to good education all these may have checked that stubbornness falling into selfish kind. His basic fabric has always been showed sensitive and not truly selfish. This along with the help of good company like Mohit has steered his nature away from obstinacy of vainglorious kind. The vanity has not touched him to the core. It might have taken a first sensation of love (too sugary?!- but why need we be too cynical for a get away fiction?!πŸ˜†) to shake up a questioned stubbornness ( for, I believe, a truly analytical mind would analyze the self too). The subsequent painful conflicts and self realizations have opened the way for its discard. Then, the overpowering desire to meld and accommodate her feelings must have vanquished that stubbornness for all practical purpose. And lo , we have a mellowed husband on his way to become a fatherπŸ˜ƒ- until new mischiefs of script writers. Looking from the POV of my gender, it is easier to understand his transformation. What perplexes me is Akshara's stagnancy.Confused Will you help me out on her POV from your side? Many a times I am at a loss to defend or understand this original favouriteOuch...sorry, I've been too didactic and subjective todayπŸ₯±...if you don't answer, I'd understand...😊

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: smrth

Good one,πŸ˜† you correctly pointed out our fast changing perceptions- ever vigilant.πŸ‘ Yes, he has changed- say the power of love?! But that is what they (the makers) have aimed from the beginning, now they are stumbling upon it 'almost serendipitously- is their good fortune. For if you remember, stubbornness was his greatest fault. And why or rather how not? You correctly mentioned his more then fair share of good fortune. Of all these-Wealth, Good intellect and good looks- these three are naturally intoxicating. It would easily turn a person into a self centered or inconsiderate young man full of vanity - a selfishly stubborn dandy. But a good upbringing, pampering tampered with conservative teachings of filial respects, exposure to good education all these may have checked that stubbornness falling into selfish kind. His basic fabric has always been showed sensitive and not truly selfish. This along with the help of good company like Mohit has steered his nature away from obstinacy of vainglorious kind. The vanity has not touched him to the core. It might have taken a first sensation of love (too sugary?!- but why need we be too cynical for a get away fiction?!πŸ˜†) to shake up a questioned stubbornness ( for, I believe, a truly analytical mind would analyze the self too). The subsequent painful conflicts and self realizations have opened the way for its discard. Then, the overpowering desire to meld and accommodate her feelings must have vanquished that stubbornness for all practical purpose. And lo , we have a mellowed husband on his way to become a fatherπŸ˜ƒ- until new mischiefs of script writers. Looking from the POV of my gender, it is easier to understand his transformation. What perplexes me is Akshara's stagnancy.πŸ˜• Will you help me out on her POV from your side? Many a times I am at a loss to defend or understand this original favourite...sorry, I've been too didactic and subjective todayπŸ₯±...if you don't answer, I'd understand...😊

exactly what  I wanted to write πŸ‘ but couldn't find the right words...it's easy to get distracted for a rich, handsome only son...the perfect example is prolly Nikhil...with Naitik  , he's very much grounded only bec. of the strict discipline and restrictions...that's attributed to his  family ONLY...Naitik, Shaurya and Mohit are the PERFECT blend of modernism and tradition...a very rare combination...all other men r either here or there..like nikhil, rituraj, naitik's friends etc. However, it's debatable how much of restriction is good...

stubbornness, ego were his traits and they still are a part of his personality...at that time also i said it and now also, these r personality traits which cannot be changed... and they r helpful also...he was stubborn but at the same time, he was straightforward also...he spoke his mind...he's clean hearted..if he had any problem with akshara, he straightaway conveyed it to her and , it helped Akshara understand him better ! in a way this quality is the key to success to their marriage...coz Akshara, most of the times,  doesn't express herself properly...this quality  of Naitik was lacking in Rituraj guy...those who say something and mean something else...i dislike such ppl... one of his biggest qualities is that he knows the art of buttering πŸ˜† n keep all the ladies happy so that they dance to his tunes πŸ˜† in return, they pamper him and spoil him, including akshara..

naitik is moody , grumpy , stubborn egoistic , Akshara was nervous, timid, impulsive, but over the time, one adjusts   n take these things casually..even the little arguments n fights..they become  routine after a few years of marriage πŸ˜† we forget it and become normal in no time... now if naitik sees akshara talking to a guy, he'll not get jealous...now Akshara will not hesitate talking to Naitik...that's what adjustment is b/w husband and wife..right? when he met akshara the first time, i knew he will change...bec. i believe in the power of love...at the time of his wedding, everyone accused him of being insensitive n stupid but i knew this guy will be the best hubby for akshara πŸ˜†

Akshara? ur right..she's stagnant, one dimensional character πŸ˜• can't see any reason behind it except that CV's want the lead heroine to behave in a certain way...ms. perfect ! the ideal bahu, beti, wife, bhabhi etc. i didn't see any growth in her character after their SR (it's worth an applaud how she threw RR out of their life) ...after that, a little bit of growth was seen with naitik but she has a long way to go in dealing with her in laws..not being offensive but tactical...i'll not deny that her approach of handling her in laws is right, in  a way...i can say this with my personal experience...when u know u have to live in this family,  have nowhere to go,  it's better to ignore the sour experiences and paste a smile on ur face...don't keep anything in ur heart against anyone..look at the bigger picture, others r not bad as they seem (gayitri, DJ)...we also react extreme in adverse circumstances...

Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
exactly what  I wanted to write πŸ‘ but couldn't find the right words...it's easy to get distracted for a rich, handsome only son...the perfect example is prolly Nikhil...with Naitik  , he's very much grounded only bec. of the strict discipline and restrictions...that's attributed to his  family ONLY...Naitik, Shaurya and Mohit are the PERFECT blend of modernism and tradition...a very rare combination...all other men r either here or there..like nikhil, rituraj, naitik's friends etc. However, it's debatable how much of restriction is good...

stubbornness, ego were his traits and they still are a part of his personality...at that time also i said it and now also, these r personality traits which cannot be changed... and they r helpful also...he was stubborn but at the same time, he was straightforward also...he spoke his mind...he's clean hearted..if he had any problem with akshara, he straightaway conveyed it to her and , it helped Akshara understand him better ! in a way this quality is the key to success to their marriage...coz Akshara, most of the times,  doesn't express herself properly...this quality  of Naitik was lacking in Rituraj guy...those who say something and mean something else...i dislike such ppl... one of his biggest qualities is that he knows the art of buttering πŸ˜† n keep all the ladies happy so that they dance to his tunes πŸ˜† in return, they pamper him and spoil him, including akshara..

naitik is moody , grumpy , stubborn egoistic , Akshara was nervous, timid, impulsive, but over the time, one adjusts   n take these things casually..even the little arguments n fights..they become  routine after a few years of marriage πŸ˜† we forget it and become normal in no time... now if naitik sees akshara talking to a guy, he'll not get jealous...now Akshara will not hesitate talking to Naitik...that's what adjustment is b/w husband and wife..right? when he met akshara the first time, i knew he will change...bec. i believe in the power of love...at the time of his wedding, everyone accused him of being insensitive n stupid but i knew this guy will be the best hubby for akshara πŸ˜†

Akshara? ur right..she's stagnant, one dimensional character πŸ˜• can't see any reason behind it except that CV's want the lead heroine to behave in a certain way...ms. perfect ! the ideal bahu, beti, wife, bhabhi etc. i didn't see any growth in her character after their SR (it's worth an applaud how she threw RR out of their life) ...after that, a little bit of growth was seen with naitik but she has a long way to go in dealing with her in laws..not being offensive but tactical...i'll not deny that her approach of handling her in laws is right, in  a way...i can say this with my personal experience...when u know u have to live in this family,  have nowhere to go,  it's better to ignore the sour experiences and paste a smile on ur face...don't keep anything in ur heart against anyone..look at the bigger picture, others r not bad as they seem (gayitri, DJ)...we also react extreme in adverse circumstances...

[/QUOTE]

awesome awesome awesome.. πŸ‘ ohh di i'm bowl over ur explanations skills ... its really inspiring to read ur post every time... πŸ€—

but as usual i'm here to defend akshi... πŸ˜† yaah agreed that naitik is straightforward n expressive in  his likes n dislikes which i really appreciate n had also played a key role in success to their marriage ... but their relation is conquer coz of akshi's nature too.. if u expect both the couple to be grumpy n stubborn den i doubt their marriage will work ...πŸ˜• i think either of the couple should be more calm n composed mind wen other is of diverse nature.. as we say opposite attracts each other... n hence Naksh compliment each other thoroughly... i agree akshi is very nervous, timid, impulsive but she believes that her happiness lies in family's unity n peace at home more than anything else .. she try her best to avoid any misunderstanding n keep apologizing ... but that doesn't mean that she is wrong n others r right.. it only means that she gives more value to relationship infact much more than her personal ego... πŸ˜Š