Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: divi4u

haa yaar...kal se mai b yahi soch rahi hoon...but then i thought k yaar love grows with time naa...n abhi toh thay have also developed a strong understandingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sach di..
bus main to usi scene mein uljhi hu abhi.. bahar aa hi nhi paa rhi hu.. socha tha school se chutti mari hai to ghar baith ke padhungi.. dekh lo kya padh rhi hu main..πŸ˜ƒ
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divi4u

Acltly kal raat se i was also thinking the same...aur subha jagte hi i gt my ans

it depends on u ...k how u take ur relation😳...nothing is impossible in this world dearπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

true agreed diva
& thnxxx alot for call yaar so sw8 and aapko aapka gift bhi milega wait for it 😳
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

main abhi choti hu.. varna main bhi bhagwan se yahi maangti..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

arrey meri toh umar hi hai yeh sab maangne ki...and maangte bhi hai...πŸ˜ƒ yaar itna achcha kyun hai woh..?? uske aankhon mein Akshara ke liye tadap, pyaar, care saaf dikhta hai...aaawww...😍
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tafseer

i really don't know if aise log hote hai but i really want a husband like him...😍 😍 he is such a sweetheart, totally adorable...drool worthy...januable jaanu...😍
itna pyaar Akshara se..// itna khayal Akshara ka..?? she is his life...i too wanna become someone's ;life...plzz Naitik humein mil jaao...i want you...πŸ˜†

taffy agar humari kismat aur hamare karam aache honge toh for sure we'll and chahie jo bhi woh hum par hai hw we take relationship agar we choose a person on terms & condition which rashmi took den for sure it a lose agar person ka nature acha hai toh bas u cn make a boring person into lively person its not a big job πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Tafseer

arrey meri toh umar hi hai yeh sab maangne ki...and maangte bhi hai...πŸ˜ƒ yaar itna achcha kyun hai woh..?? uske aankhon mein Akshara ke liye tadap, pyaar, care saaf dikhta hai...aaawww...😍

isliye to keh rhi hu.. aapke jitni badi agar main hoti na main bhi yahi mangti.. abhi mangungi to mummy ghar se bahar nikal dengi muje..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Day DreamingDay Dreaming vo pyaar... uff..Day Dreaming
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thnk yes... people like naitik exist... very rare bt yeah ther r people who r equally lovng & caring like him... πŸ˜ƒ

progress in naitik's character is believable... frm a possessive lover to a caring husband... whole journey was absolutely fantastic...πŸ‘πŸΌ

JAYA_09 thumbnail
taht's yrkkh and naksh so special before marraige they dont know each other

and after marraige they took time on their do discover their love on oct 12th they consummate their marrraige becoz of mu they spearted during thattiem they bothfelt how they love fro each otehr

and after sneha matter their relationship of naskh crossed all boundaries and this year their magical started

they udnerstand each other,trust each other, believe in eachother,they pehele se zyaada they love more and more and they feel pain each other, and bonding kya kehana,too too good

and last two week after naksh become paretns soon the way their bonding, their love,and the magical moments, and during akshi sturck locker how in the police station,they felt how much they love they cannot live alone they bonding and they understand each other heart and loved it naksh really rocked they wre on the top of the world, naitik really last week stole the show and every girl girl want a husband liek naitik may all their wishes fulfil .

naitik [karan] stood like a super hero and dream man every girl's life. vice hina [aksahra] too stood fantabulous roacking yaar now words.
Originally posted by: beautiful16

i thnk yes... people like naitik exist... very rare bt yeah ther r people who r equally lovng & caring like him... πŸ˜ƒ

progress in naitik's character is believable... frm a possessive lover to a caring husband... whole journey was absolutely fantastic...πŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree.. i agree..πŸ˜ƒ the journey is worth remembering.. πŸ˜ƒ totally into naksh these days..😳
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

taht's yrkkh and naksh so special before marraige they dont know each other

and after marraige they took time on their do discover their love on oct 12th they consummate their marrraige becoz of mu they spearted during thattiem they bothfelt how they love fro each otehr

and after sneha matter their relationship of naskh crossed all boundaries and this year their magical started

they udnerstand each other,trust each other, believe in eachother,they pehele se zyaada they love more and more and they feel pain each other, and bonding kya kehana,too too good

and last two week after naksh become paretns soon the way their bonding, their love,and the magical moments, and during akshi sturck locker how in the police station,they felt how much they love they cannot live alone they bonding and they understand each other heart and loved it naksh really rocked they wre on the top of the world, naitik really last week stole the show and every girl girl want a husband liek naitik may all their wishes fulfil .

naitik [karan] stood like a super hero and dream man every girl's life. vice hina [aksahra] too stood fantabulous roacking yaar now words.

so true di..
just don;t understand how someone whom u have never met in ur life becomes ur life.. that's the beauty of arranged marriages i gues..πŸ˜ƒ
JAYA_09 thumbnail
now only the fmagaical journey our fav jodi naksh  starts their love so pure like ganges and really loving naksh these days. they wee the godlen couple of indian television for me waht do u all think guys.

for us yrkkh means only naksh naksh naksh naksh.