Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

arresting Sarje was right or not? :S (Page 3)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by usmrasul

[QUOTE=darshana23]

Usma pls stop giving the Cvs crazy ideas they dont need any more to confuse us further dear

junadi, till now how many of my crazy ideas did they take? almost nothing nah...and still its confusing...so dnt worry, if they go down they will go down by themselves, not by me Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Actually it all depends on how the writers want to take this show forward.

If misunderstandings and mistakes by Police gets Sarja into trouble then there is more suffering for our dear Sarja...

But if the writers want to get the track focussed on Sarja-Niru and Bhonsle family then it could go another way...

Either way there will suffering and pain that all these characters will have to go through

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

usma it was very wrong sarja is nt 2 blame at all its albela da phyco crazy lunaticDeadhy shud sarja get locked up 4 trying 2 keep his family aware of da actuall horrif truth dat der swet baby was shot 3 times 2 death n died in agonyCryuper sey albela hasnt bin shown and sarja is taken 2 da poilce station my poor baby he is also grieving he luved chandu soo much Cry

hmmm Zakia, and situation may worsen now...who knows i have a bad feeling that serial will end with someone's death only Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

usma it was very wrong sarja is nt 2 blame at all its albela da phyco crazy lunaticDeadhy shud sarja get locked up 4 trying 2 keep his family aware of da actuall horrif truth dat der swet baby was shot 3 times 2 death n died in agonyCryuper sey albela hasnt bin shown and sarja is taken 2 da poilce station my poor baby he is also grieving he luved chandu soo much Cry

hmmm Zakia, and situation may worsen now...who knows i have a bad feeling that serial will end with someone's death only Dead
Usma for god's sake... please don't get to someone's deathOuchCry... it's surely not gonna happen...Smile

I feel this is a perfect back ground being created for Sarja's tragic past... Tongue 
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Maybe today Susheela will come to taunt Sarja and she'll leave angrily after breaking his heart... Sarja's allies would want to know that exact truth now of what happened at the jungle... why ChandNi were there etc etc... maybe Sarja would tell them the truth everything... and i think Sonali would also come to taunt him...
but she would end up hearing the truth...

Anyways let's see what Susheela plans to tell him... pata chale in that scene itself Sarja confides the real truth to her...
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Usma for god's sake... please don't get to someone's deathOuchCry... it's surely not gonna happen...Smile  thinking about logical endings dear, and thats the only thing that comes to mind Dead

I feel this is a perfect back ground being created for Sarja's tragic past... Tongue  what if they rush with that too Cry i dont want any bloopers there
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Usma for god's sake... please don't get to someone's deathOuchCry... it's surely not gonna happen...Smile  thinking about logical endings dear, and thats the only thing that comes to mind Dead

I feel this is a perfect back ground being created for Sarja's tragic past... Tongue  what if they rush with that too Cry i dont want any bloopers there
@ bold... i really don't think so Usma... i feel they'll handle that well... as that has to give the proper valid reason why Sarja became a goon & hates police... and i really don't know why but i feel Sonali-Susheela would end that cold war with Sarja soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Maybe today Susheela will come to taunt Sarja and she'll leave angrily after breaking his heart... Sarja's allies would want to know that exact truth now of what happened at the jungle... why ChandNi were there etc etc... maybe Sarja would tell them the truth everything... and i think Sonali would also come to taunt him...
but she would end up hearing the truth...

Anyways let's see what Susheela plans to tell him... pata chale in that scene itself Sarja confides the real truth to her...

well not hoping much, but yeah can happen...maybe Sushila will start taunting hima nd Sarje cant stand it anymore and will blurt out the truth saying, she got him wrong this time just as Maruti did in the past

but, why police just locked him up? shouldnt they interrogate Sarje to find more info about Chandus murder?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index