Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

arresting Sarje was right or not? :S (Page 2)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

This whole sarje arrest drama is a big blooper to be discussed in that thread.

Like you have mentioned sarje and albela's gang should be arrested along with both Sarje and albela.

Police should have taken the body for Postmortem . This is a big blooper, without this, how the police is going to get the proof that a murder took place. Also they should get a statement from Niru regarding the happenings. I guess Niru's statement may come to sarje's rescue, but then Chandu-niru Love and all the related truths will have to come out.

Yesterdays epi confused me big time. I really don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.

yep, me confused too

at least hoping they will go for Nirus statement, probably she cant tell much due to shock but she can share about Al at least

and about postmortem, sarje signed some medical papers after taking chandu to hospital, now if it happens to be a police hospital (as sarje is from police family, he might have access there) those reports can be shown as proof...not convincing but at least will patch up the blooper
Confused
hoping that they show police looking for Al, not necessarily they have to find him, but should look at least Confused
@sujju: dont you have exam 2mro? what are you doing here? Shocked

Edited by usmrasul - 05 May 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by subhas123

This whole sarje arrest drama is a big blooper to be discussed in that thread.

Like you have mentioned sarje and albela's gang should be arrested along with both Sarje and albela.

Police should have taken the body for Postmortem . This is a big blooper, without this, how the police is going to get the proof that a murder took place. Also they should get a statement from Niru regarding the happenings. I guess Niru's statement may come to sarje's rescue, but then Chandu-niru Love and all the related truths will have to come out.

Yesterdays epi confused me big time. I really don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.

yep, me confused too

at least hoping they will go for Nirus statement, probably she cant tell much due to shock but she can share about Al at least

and about postmortem, sarje signed some medical papers after taking chandu to hospital, now if it happens to be a police hospital (as sarje is from police family, he might have access there) those reports can be shown as proof...not convincing but at least will patch up the blooper
Confused
hoping that they show police looking for Al, not necessarily they have to find him, but should look at least Confused
@sujju: dont you have exam 2mro? what are you doing here? Shocked

@ bold... i have done enough yaar... D'ohwas just going through the formulas of my subject again when i saw your post... so thought of posting...WinkLOL

You know dear... i feel it's Anton who told Maruti's boss... remember when Chandu was shot there was a police siren... but Sarja & his allies took away ChandNi while Albela ran away... so when the police reached that place there was no one... so they did not know the proper outcome... when they realised Chandu was shot... they figured out wrongly that as a result of gang war Chandu became the victim...

Remember Chandu told Anton that his bro Sarja & Albela are sworn enemies... and that's why Albela wants to take revenge against Chandu by troubling Niru because he happens to be Sarja's bro... but later Chandu realised that there was a misunderstanding that Albela mistook Sarja to be Niru's lover...
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I had many question regarding this arrest part too..

If Ranshinge has so much information that gangwar took place
between Albela and Sarjaa what evidence they have to prove
it was Sarjaa only who fired bullets? No eye-witness and how
could they even arrest him?

One thing I agree that, Sarjaa did wrong by not informing police
but he doesnt believe in that system too. Moreover they had news
that Chandu was dead as he was shot. How could they didnt interfere
in last rituals they were performing on Chandu's body??

So much confusing!!! Or am I expecting too much logic for daily soaps??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

maybe thats the very thing Confused
or perhaps they wanted to turn story into climax and didnt find the loopholes Ouch

or, now me back to predicting, what if Al informed the police saying that Sarje came to kill him and shot Chandu instead in gangwar and has asked for police support saying that since Al  is playing the role of main witness, in return police should remove punishemnet from him Confused  nah, i forgot Al is hiding right now Confused

sad, things were goig without bloopers for some epis, again it occured Confused 
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
with drama part it is expected and they cant keep following every small law procedure from real life...

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

with drama part it is expected and they cant keep following every small law procedure from real life...

hmm...to create climax probably...

anyways waiting to see how sarje will get out of this mess
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

maybe thats the very thing Confused
or perhaps they wanted to turn story into climax and didnt find the loopholes Ouch

or, now me back to predicting, what if Al informed the police saying that Sarje came to kill him and shot Chandu instead in gangwar and has asked for police support saying that since Al  is playing the role of main witness, in return police should remove punishemnet from him Confused  nah, i forgot Al is hiding right now Confused

sad, things were goig without bloopers for some epis, again it occured Confused 

Usma pls stop giving the Cvs crazy ideas they dont need any more to confuse us further dear
sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
usma it was very wrong sarja is nt 2 blame at all its albela da phyco crazy lunaticDeadhy shud sarja get locked up 4 trying 2 keep his family aware of da actuall horrif truth dat der swet baby was shot 3 times 2 death n died in agonyCryuper sey albela hasnt bin shown and sarja is taken 2 da poilce station my poor baby he is also grieving he luved chandu soo much Cry

Edited by sana786a - 06 May 2011 at 6:50am

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index