Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe today Susheela will come to taunt Sarja and she'll leave angrily after breaking his heart... Sarja's allies would want to know that exact truth now of what happened at the jungle... why ChandNi were there etc etc... maybe Sarja would tell them the truth everything... and i think Sonali would also come to taunt him...
but she would end up hearing the truth...

Anyways let's see what Susheela plans to tell him... pata chale in that scene itself Sarja confides the real truth to her...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma for god's sake... please don't get to someone's death😭... it's surely not gonna happen...😊  thinking about logical endings dear, and thats the only thing that comes to mind ðŸ¤¢

I feel this is a perfect back ground being created for Sarja's tragic past... 😛  what if they rush with that too 😭 i dont want any bloopers there

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ bold... i really don't think so Usma... i feel they'll handle that well... as that has to give the proper valid reason why Sarja became a goon & hates police... and i really don't know why but i feel Sonali-Susheela would end that cold war with Sarja soon...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Maybe today Susheela will come to taunt Sarja and she'll leave angrily after breaking his heart... Sarja's allies would want to know that exact truth now of what happened at the jungle... why ChandNi were there etc etc... maybe Sarja would tell them the truth everything... and i think Sonali would also come to taunt him...

but she would end up hearing the truth...

Anyways let's see what Susheela plans to tell him... pata chale in that scene itself Sarja confides the real truth to her...

well not hoping much, but yeah can happen...maybe Sushila will start taunting hima nd Sarje cant stand it anymore and will blurt out the truth saying, she got him wrong this time just as Maruti did in the past

but, why police just locked him up? shouldnt they interrogate Sarje to find more info about Chandus murder?
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Once a bad guy, Always a bad guy.. That is sarja's identity. This is how he is known. No matter what he does unfortunately the blame comes on him. 

He has taken the law in his hands by getting involved in a brawl. so arresting him on that basis is valid.. But the police have no proof that he committed the crime so they cant keep him in for long. They need a lot of proofs to prove him guilty

So for me if i think logically (which i shoul'nt cause it's a serial😊) sarja should have been arrested for getting involved in a fight but not for murder. The situation created now is sad that no one can think straight and no one will... Sarja has to probably prove himself innocent and get hold of albela.. which he will do but sadly he wont have his family's support...

good post sumi..😊
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: usmrasul

hmmm Zakia, and situation may worsen now...who knows i have a bad feeling that serial will end with someone's death only 🤢

naaa dnt say dat plzzz i wnt dis serial 2 staymarey woh albela sala maiking my hottie cry😭
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they shud have arrested albela not sarja.