arresting Sarje was right or not? :S

Posted: 12 years ago
Hullo girls๐Ÿ˜Š

well, those of you who have seen or read last nights epi, know that Sarje has been arrested as Inspector Rangsinghe told Maruti that Chandu died as the result of gangwar๐Ÿ˜ญ

but, was arresting Sarje the right thing to do? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

there are two line of thoughts here๐Ÿ˜•

1) its wrong because Sarje is not the one who shot Chandu. So, in a way police is harrasing the not-guilty one when they should be looking for Al instead...besides Sarje lost one family member, the arrest could be postponed until the funeral was over...it seemed like Ransinghe arrested him just because Maruti was furious...๐Ÿ˜ญ

2) its right because Chandu died in a  gangwar and theres no proof that he died from AL. Police may even think that Sarje wanted to shot Al and Chandu tried to stop him and got shot instead...so police did the right thing by arresting him. Besides, Ransinghe didnt want to  Maruti's family any favor by not arresting sarje then and there as if it was any other family, police would have arrested straight๐Ÿ˜•

but there is no proof against sarje either so shouldn't police be looking for Al more?๐Ÿ˜ฒ besides, if it was a gangwar (stated by police) then shouldnt Sarjes gang be arrested too...as they are part of the gang!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
seems like Al own this battle๐Ÿคข

what do you feel about it? please share๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: there are many bloopers involved here, but lets discuss it on blooper thread and keep this discussion on the arrest only, what say? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i can say it was not completelt right, coz yes, chandu died in a gangwar... fine, one part of the gangwar is arrested, where is the other one...
they should have taken Niru's statement before arresting sarja since she is an eye witness and then gone ahead with the proceeding... n if they have arrested sarja, then they should be arresting albela too...

but no, arresting sarja alone was not the right thing to do...
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dezma

i can say it was not completelt right, coz yes, chandu died in a gangwar... fine, one part of the gangwar is arrested, where is the other one... hope they show the other one

they should have taken Niru's statement before arresting sarja since she is an eye witness and then gone ahead with the proceeding... n if they have arrested sarja, then they should be arresting albela too... hmmm, i think Nirus statement cant be taken now because she is currently senseless, but police should go to checkout her in the hospital so when she is well, she can contribute to it...though  Niru blames Sarje for the tragic incident,  she is a  major witness

but no, arresting sarja alone was not the right thing to do...
This whole sarje arrest drama is a big blooper to be discussed in that thread. Like you have mentioned sarje and albela's gang should be arrested along with both Sarje and albela.

Police should have taken the body for Postmortem . This is a big blooper, without this, how the police is going to get the proof that a murder took place. Also they should get a statement from Niru regarding the happenings. I guess Niru's statement may come to sarje's rescue, but then Chandu-niru Love and all the related truths will have to come out.

Yesterdays epi confused me big time. I really don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.
Originally posted by usmrasul

I won't call Sarja getting arrested right... although i agree Gangwar is the root cause but in this case it's a clear case of misunderstanding...  Sarja was out there to protect his bro Chandu... and this is not his fault that Albela misinterpreted him to be Niru's lover... also dear Albela would not have thought about revenge so soon... more than Sarja in jail Albela was interested more in knowing what Niru is doing... he got angry when he mistook Sarja-Niru were a couple... and jumped in seeking revenge because he came to the conclusion that she helped Sarja in that plan of sending Albela behind bars...

But yes i do feel had Sarja agreed to go with Chandu when he asked for help... things would have been different...
It's totally wrong that the one who is clearly responsible for Chandu's death is scot-free...
Originally posted by sujji0609

It's totally wrong that the one who is clearly responsible for Chandu's death is scot-free...

i totally agree... i wish albela gets arrested at the earliest.
Originally posted by subhas123

This whole sarje arrest drama is a big blooper to be discussed in that thread.

Like you have mentioned sarje and albela's gang should be arrested along with both Sarje and albela.

Police should have taken the body for Postmortem . This is a big blooper, without this, how the police is going to get the proof that a murder took place. Also they should get a statement from Niru regarding the happenings. I guess Niru's statement may come to sarje's rescue, but then Chandu-niru Love and all the related truths will have to come out.

Yesterdays epi confused me big time. I really don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.

yep, me confused too

at least hoping they will go for Nirus statement, probably she cant tell much due to shock but she can share about Al at least

and about postmortem, sarje signed some medical papers after taking chandu to hospital, now if it happens to be a police hospital (as sarje is from police family, he might have access there) those reports can be shown as proof...not convincing but at least will patch up the blooper
๐Ÿ˜•
hoping that they show police looking for Al, not necessarily they have to find him, but should look at least ๐Ÿ˜•
@sujju: dont you have exam 2mro? what are you doing here? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by usmrasul - 12 years ago
Originally posted by usmrasul

yep, me confused too

at least hoping they will go for Nirus statement, probably she cant tell much due to shock but she can share about Al at least

and about postmortem, sarje signed some medical papers after taking chandu to hospital, now if it happens to be a police hospital (as sarje is from police family, he might have access there) those reports can be shown as proof...not convincing but at least will patch up the blooper
๐Ÿ˜•
hoping that they show police looking for Al, not necessarily they have to find him, but should look at least ๐Ÿ˜•
@sujju: dont you have exam 2mro? what are you doing here? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@ bold... i have done enough yaar... was just going through the formulas of my subject again when i saw your post... so thought of posting...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

You know dear... i feel it's Anton who told Maruti's boss... remember when Chandu was shot there was a police siren... but Sarja & his allies took away ChandNi while Albela ran away... so when the police reached that place there was no one... so they did not know the proper outcome... when they realised Chandu was shot... they figured out wrongly that as a result of gang war Chandu became the victim...

Remember Chandu told Anton that his bro Sarja & Albela are sworn enemies... and that's why Albela wants to take revenge against Chandu by troubling Niru because he happens to be Sarja's bro... but later Chandu realised that there was a misunderstanding that Albela mistook Sarja to be Niru's lover...