Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

arresting Sarje was right or not? :S

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hullo girlsSmile

well, those of you who have seen or read last nights epi, know that Sarje has been arrested Ouchas Inspector Rangsinghe told Maruti that Chandu died as the result of gangwarCry

but, was arresting Sarje the right thing to do? Shocked

there are two line of thoughts hereConfused

1) its wrong because Sarje is not the one who shot Chandu. So, in a way police is harrasing the not-guilty one when they should be looking for Al instead...besides Sarje lost one family member, the arrest could be postponed until the funeral was over...it seemed like Ransinghe arrested him just because Maruti was furious...Cry

2) its right because Chandu died in a  gangwar and theres no proof that he died from AL. Police may even think that Sarje wanted to shot Al and Chandu tried to stop him and got shot instead...so police did the right thing by arresting him. Besides, Ransinghe didnt want to  Maruti's family any favor by not arresting sarje then and there as if it was any other family, police would have arrested straightConfused

but there is no proof against sarje either so shouldn't police be looking for Al more?Shocked besides, if it was a gangwar (stated by police) then shouldnt Sarjes gang be arrested too...as they are part of the gang!!!!!!!!!!Shocked
Shocked
seems like Al own this battleDead

what do you feel about it? please shareEmbarrassed

PS: there are many bloopers involved here, but lets discuss it on blooper thread and keep this discussion on the arrest only, what say? Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10andromeda_kiaaesadarshana23sujji0609

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasul------sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

i can say it was not completelt right, coz yes, chandu died in a gangwar... fine, one part of the gangwar is arrested, where is the other one... hope they show the other one

they should have taken Niru's statement before arresting sarja since she is an eye witness and then gone ahead with the proceeding... n if they have arrested sarja, then they should be arresting albela too... hmmm, i think Nirus statement cant be taken now because she is currently senseless, but police should go to checkout her in the hospital so when she is well, she can contribute to it...though  Niru blames Sarje for the tragic incident,  she is a  major witness

but no, arresting sarja alone was not the right thing to do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
This whole sarje arrest drama is a big blooper to be discussed in that thread. Like you have mentioned sarje and albela's gang should be arrested along with both Sarje and albela.

Police should have taken the body for Postmortem . This is a big blooper, without this, how the police is going to get the proof that a murder took place. Also they should get a statement from Niru regarding the happenings. I guess Niru's statement may come to sarje's rescue, but then Chandu-niru Love and all the related truths will have to come out.

Yesterdays epi confused me big time. I really don't have any idea what is happening or going to happen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalusmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I won't call Sarja getting arrested right... although i agree Gangwar is the root cause but in this case it's a clear case of misunderstanding...  Sarja was out there to protect his bro Chandu... and this is not his fault that Albela misinterpreted him to be Niru's lover... also dear Albela would not have thought about revenge so soon... more than Sarja in jail Albela was interested more in knowing what Niru is doing... he got angry when he mistook Sarja-Niru were a couple... and jumped in seeking revenge because he came to the conclusion that she helped Sarja in that plan of sending Albela behind bars...

But yes i do feel had Sarja agreed to go with Chandu when he asked for help... things would have been different...

luv_nishal

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
It's totally wrong that the one who is clearly responsible for Chandu's death is scot-free...
dezma Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index