Rajan shahi replied to my mail (TO 4SOME FANSONLY) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
we will get our sangad and kinrul back dont worry
I guess Rajan ji Is having lil freetime ...I saw in CCBM forum as well that he is replying to mails...

That is really nice of him :).sihame ,you are lucky girl...
Next time if u mail him...do write that if so he cannot bring them in bidaai2, Atleast try to make a new show with foursome 😊
PRIYA DEAR DNT WORRY WHEN ILL MAIL HIM AGAIN ILL TELL HIM
Originally posted by Priyaanj

I guess Rajan ji Is having lil freetime ...I saw in CCBM forum as well that he is replying to mails...

That is really nice of him :).sihame ,you are lucky girl...
Next time if u mail him...do write that if so he cannot bring them in bidaai2, Atleast try to make a new show with foursome 😊

what are you saying dear. since one year we fighted for bidaai. we fighted that we want foursome in bidaai. And he is bringing bidaai back. no doubt about it. He is bringing bidaai season 2. And he will bring with sangad and kinrul. we dont want them in new show. we want them in a show whoch gave them a life in industry. we want them in a show from which people reconized them. we want them in a show which make them a super star. and that show is ony and ony bidaai. Even rajan shahi become a famous producer because of bidaai. RAJAN SHAHI IS BRINGING BIDAAI SEASON 2 SO I DONT THINK WE SHOULD WRITE ABOUT A NEW SHOW. WE WANT OUR SARA ANGAD PARUL KINSHUK IN BIDAAI SEASON 2 NOT IN ANY OTHER SHOW
Originally posted by rafeek

what are you saying dear. since one year we fighted for bidaai. we fighted that we want foursome in bidaai. And he is bringing bidaai back. no doubt about it. He is bringing bidaai season 2. And he will bring with sangad and kinrul. we dont want them in new show. we want them in a show whoch gave them a life in industry. we want them in a show from which people reconized them. we want them in a show which make them a super star. and that show is ony and ony bidaai. Even rajan shahi become a famous producer because of bidaai. RAJAN SHAHI IS BRINGING BIDAAI SEASON 2 SO I DONT THINK WE SHOULD WRITE ABOUT A NEW SHOW. WE WANT OUR SARA ANGAD PARUL KINSHUK IN BIDAAI SEASON 2 NOT IN ANY OTHER SHOW
SARA NO NEED TO BE SO RUDESHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING WRONG . OMG U R SO SUSEPTIBLE HUNN DONT CREATE ARGUMENTS HERE THANK YOU
Originally posted by rafeek

I'm sorry if I have hurt you...but my intentions were not as you understood ...
I would love to see them in Bidaai2...

We do not know what RS is planned for bidaai2...I just thought in case there in no possibility for them to be in Bidaai2 , Atleast we can bring them together in a new show...it was a positive approach

Again I'm sorry ...
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Awww!!!!!!!!
Sooo Sweet Of Rajan Sir!!

WEE WANTT BIDAAI BACK WITH THE SAME CAST PLEASEE!!
Originally posted by Priyaanj

I'm sorry if I have hurt you...but my intentions were not as you understood ...
I would love to see them in Bidaai2...

We do not know what RS is planned for bidaai2...I just thought in case there in no possibility for them to be in Bidaai2 , Atleast we can bring them together in a new show...it was a positive approach

Again I'm sorry ...

No dear dont say sorry actually i have to say sorry. dear i was in a bad mode that is why i said that please please forgive me. Actually i was in a bad mode. i was not well that is why i just burst out. sorry yaar i am really sorry. so please dont say sorry. you are really nice. I am sorry
Forget it dear...no forgivings and sorry's anymore 😊
We will try our best and get back our foursome 😊