India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigar Needs to Redeem himself!!!

badnam Newbie
badnam
badnam

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Jigar needs to redeem his character and pronto!!
What a spineless gullible idiot is he?? We understand Gopi's stupidness.. she is uneducated, from a poor background, with no family and then D.I.L. under her Hubbby and M.I.L. thumb.. dependent on them.
But what excuse does Jigar has for his follies?? He is an educated guy with solid background and very loving supporting parents. How come he is so smitten with Rashi that he has lost all his basic sense!!!!
  • He noticed his wife staying out in the night.. he is not worried
  • He caught her lie,, when she asked him to move from the hall..,he ignores it
  • He knew his dad send him here for business.. he mentioned himself, he needs to work really hard to prove his dad's trust. And then one"Jigarji" from Rashi and he lets her decide everything (shopping, stopping, clicking pics) and does not care at all about the meeting. Should he not be spending extra time to prepare fo rthe meeting instead of just planning to show his face there
  • Even after Ahem pulled him fo rthis.. he never pulled Rashi again. I am all for feminism but that does not mean wives should not be pulled for their mistakes
  • yesterday, when Gopi comes carrying rashi's luggage.. it was height!! Cant Jigar carry his wife's bag if Rashi was not well?? Or atleast take it from Gopi after noticing that she is carrying everything!!! He did not make any moves to go help Gopi..

I hate this spineless self centered character.. he does not care an iota for anything.. All he is concentrating is just to get a roll with his wife...

Digusting fellow...he truly deserves a wife like Rashi.. who will never let him touch her..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10hjasmin1meera_lovemiratoonaparoomeemKavita.Bhumika18ch0c0latesnishi_I-fiansuk19avivakirkprava55663ANJ4

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Well one problem with Jigar is that he is HETAL's son and i guess that shows all over...i mean Hetal is not only nice she is also dumb at times...and that is the same with Jigar
Actually I think that Jigar deserves someone as nice as Gopi...he is way to soft and nice to handle someone evil and self centered like Rashi
ALthough i agree with the stuff u said but surely Jigar is not a self centered character just because he did not hold Gopis bags

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey289LoveSaathiya28

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
agree wid u yar...
In this show...i need change once in many character
Gopi
Ahem
Jigar
Rashi