rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok omg this is going to be so rubbish. I wished when gopi got lost it woudl be jsut her an ahem. but right now the einter family is looking for her. You know what would be amazing... since gopi is lost and we know ahem will find her or gopi will spot him they should try contacting jigar but it doesnt work. so they decide to take their own route to the hotel they were suppose to go to. and on their whole journey.. JUST onceee We can see gopi in a western outfit. it'd be cool. like she doesnt have clothes and ahem buys her whatever thats there. and somehow things click but i highly doubt they'll fall in love ( or HE will fall in love) and I want Rashi and jigar's love story to progress. Like i want  rashi to be firm with proper attitude to brush Urmillla off and support Jigar and family. esp since Jigar loves her.. OMG atleast there is potential for 1 love story growing.. gohem's Love story is hopeless... or more like ahem hates her too much to fall for her. But i Hope Rashi and Jigs come back with a BANG!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are you having a dream...wake up and come back to reality this is sns...lol
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
definately want  gopi to wear western outfit once in switzerland
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It definitely seems hopeless, I'm resigned to the fact GoHam is not going to happen for a long time and the dream sequence shows they don't make such a great romantic couple anyway. Best to look elsewhere for romance. 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think even Dhawal-kinjal chemistry is better than Gohem. If they had picturized DhaAl at switzerland, the episode would have rocked. Its always AhemIta and ElOpi that should have been together not GoHem.
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
in todays episode first part itself ahem will find gopi...and he will shout at her...and they will go back to hotel...

next will be the conference meeting that's it...
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loll thats truee...
They didnt look that romantic *-)
But this maybe because we arent used to seeing them together being romantic?
Because in Saas Bahu Aur saazish when they show Ahem bugging gopi ... they look cute, but i think the type of character they are playing on the show, gopi being all shy and ahem stern... them being romantic seems odd. And I dont understand why gopi wears the ghungat?? I think if she changed her dressing style like Rashi's she'd look more modern. And also, look at ahem, he looks so modern, obv he is a business man.. but gopi looks like one of the villiage girls... but if they just changed a bit of their characterization to an extent there is potential.

What i mean by that is, you know how is KMH2 Arjun is shown to be an uptight, stern man... whileAarohi is bubly... and once arjun started falling for her, his way of seeing the world was so much different than before, like the type of character he played before was diff from the type he played when in love. He wasnt all angry all the time, or stern.

But I think RaJi have a pretty good chemistry.

Dont you think
Edited by rani712 - 12 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rani...the future...my version...Gopi is gonna settle in Switzerland with the Swiss Kanaji bhakt n sing bhajans 2gether... n live happily ever after.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@Rani...the future...my version...Gopi is gonna settle in Switzerland with the Swiss Kanaji bhakt n sing bhajans 2gether... n live happily ever after.

Simran,
Wondering  in which language  both Kanaji bhakts  would communicate!🤣
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Simran,
Wondering  in which language  both Kanaji bhakts  would communicate!🤣

Simply too good 🤣 ðŸ¤£