Yeh Ishq Haaye

Go for it... AKSHAY !!!

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Akshay had always read Manjari's eyes and had guessed it always that MANJARI loves him too...😍
but then MANJARI's constant denial...backed him out...
And as he said yesterday he gets confused with MANJARI's behaviour...πŸ˜†

But now Its great that AKSHAY has decided... that before going back from Lonavla, he will confess from Manjari that she loves him too...❀️...

Yay...Was waiting for such thing from Akshay from so long...πŸ‘
Common AKSHAY get your love MANJARI soon !!!! 😳 ..Go for it !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But was Akshay right in being a bit rude to Manjari ? ...know he is annoyed a lot... but didnt liked a bit ...the way he taunted and then pulled her in the truck...
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Im really liking the way Akshay is behaving with Manjari.. She deserves it to confess her feelings.. Im so happy that he has decided that he will make Manjari confess her feelings before they leave for Mumbai..😍
meera_love thumbnail
You know i was thinking the same thing too...Akshay's attitude-shifts for  Manjari aren't fluid...as in he was so loving and mushy one day, and almost overnight he became so aloof! 

Even the star-gazing scene, he was a bit too blunt, which isnt very him. I understand he's been pushed to an extreme...but if you are in love with a girl for as long as he has been, and yet for whatever reasons you want to be firm with her... you may stay even-handed and silent but you will not be able to snub her or taunt her so bad...
This glitch goes to the episode director though :)

But its good in a way, nahi toh woh jhalli [pyaar se bola..hee hee] kabhi confess nahi karegi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: meera_love

But its good in a way, nahi toh woh jhalli [pyaar se bola..hee hee]kabhi confess nahi karegiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Ya, iniTially I felt bad for Manjari but then thOught its good and thats the way she wil realise and confess . . πŸ˜‰