Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is Ahem the main lead????!!!!

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wondering whether Ahem is the main lead of this show!!!! What a dead character!!!!! 🤢 Leave behaving like a husband, he doesnt even behave like a human with Gopi... 👎🏼 How can a hero, who is supposed to be good at heart atleast, be so rude , selfish and inhuman in character!!!!! If we observe he doesnt even behave good with Jigar!!!! always sadu face ... The worst part is im wodering how can anita or any girl love such a dumb fellow who doesnt even have good feelings for anyone other than his mom!!!!!! 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
ya...it seems tht he is!!!!!
He jst cares for her mother n anita lil bit...tht's it...
I like ur comment abt anita...lolz
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think anita was just faking the love because she was hoping to land him as her husband, all that buttering of Aham was so she could be Mrs Modi...enjoy some of that money. But his such a monster, he's not worthy of Gopi or anyone else for that matter.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will just say he was not even in love with Anita. He gave up Anita so easily to fulfill his mom's wish. I'm sure if Gopi had been a bit more classy he would have forgotten Anita long ago. Its just that Gopi's failure reminds him of Anita. He is a total loser!Edited by Jake-neil - 12 years ago
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ahem character itself is a big zero for the serial as nizam the actor...

nizam fans dont get offended...yes he's good looking and got good phyisique...that's it...

if he is a good actor the cv's atleast should have given him some screen space...

i think they have to change the actor 😆

there should be an accident and ahem is in bed for 6 months...gopi's treatment and prayers...and after plastic surgery and all other treatments..a new ahem ...with new look...and who loves Gopi...

save SNS
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: music_masti

Ahem character itself is a big zero for the serial as nizam the actor...

nizam fans dont get offended...yes he's good looking and got good phyisique...that's it...

if he is a good actor the cv's atleast should have given him some screen space...

i think they have to change the actor 😆

there should be an accident and ahem is in bed for 6 months...gopi's treatment and prayers...and after plastic surgery and all other treatments..a new ahem ...with new look...and who loves Gopi...

save SNS

There should be an accident and Aham should actually die and Gopi can leave at the Modi mansion without any stress, think about it Rashi will stop being on her case as Jigar will be the only heir and she doesn't have to worry about Gopi and Aham any longer. Gopi just needs to get over her crush in Aham and not mind about him not being around and everything will be peachy.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell

Music_masti if nazim isn't in the show then show show nothing without him
He just a complicated character but ur comment hurt me and maybe the ppl how isd afan of him. He a gr8 actor

Well nafisa I will agree with u about rashi. Rashi needs to get a grip and change ( sorry jake )

But otherwise I can't comment nothing. Am not going to say anything about defending nazim now Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said... m totally agree wid u!!!
surfgal thumbnail
ahema nd that kinjal great pair as brosther and sister ...sour faced mean people >>>the show is allabout rassi and her crazy mom ...and a stupid idiot called gopi...getting bored watching the mother and daughter
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree tht ahem is a complicated charcter but if ahem was nt shown dis way  shw wudn't be entertaining...afterall its abt hw two entirely diff ppl cme together