India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Again bahu bahu saga

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Mukti bandhan is said to be different with all the ladies behaving nicely to one another.

But they want trps.

And so they have started Sid's wife's negativity.

And why Devki hellbent to prove that she is the best bahu who sole mission is making this one happy family?

She does not look business savvy. She looks more like an ideal bahu trying to make her presence felt all the time.

And Vaibhav has conveniently forgotten Sabina so soon. 

Sid seems to take out his frustrations in typical husband way. He has no guts to say anything to the real culprit, his father.

Edited by rightnow - 05 May 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9widatiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

Mukti bandhan is said to be different with all the ladies behaving nicely to one another.

But they want trps.

And why Devki hellbent to prove that she is the best bahu who sole mission is making this one happy family?

She does not look business savvy. She looks more like an ideal bahu trying to make her presence felt all the time.

Sid seems to take out his frustrations in typical husband way. He has no guts to say anything to the real culprit, his father.

i feel rajvis reaction normal, sid told her that he is going to divorce her and he believes she had told devki abt their problems
i dont think she is negative, u get angry with ur family memebers, i am sure all will be sorted out soon
cmn they have 2 keep a balance, they have to show some house drama too.
 arre kyaa chahte ho v se, har din ille ille karta raheLOL, i am happy thet he has decided to move on.
more than devki ideal bahu acts, baa baabuji d jaap is irritating me, v also praised d but it looked genuine, he was honest, he told her ki what u did was wrong but u had right intentions
baa baapuji just wanna praise her, no matter whatSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kohamleavesandwavesMehek25shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightnow

But they want trps.

loved the way u summed up the story...

i dont really know what is wrong but this charcater D seems 2 b simple waste of time, i cud only watch ppl sing praises of her invisible intelligence...ShockedD'oh

I actually gave up watching the show..nealrly a week now..TongueI didnt really find it as intelligent as it was projected by my friend..i am professional myself infact I am a doctor doing my PG abroad..I was attracted to watch this soap 2 watch the the intelligence streak in the foreign returned Devki n how she wud topple the indomitable busines gaint  IMV.

I really wanted 2 see this modern  woman  truly projected n represented and intelligent n do a gr8 job in the predominately male dominated field of Business

but sadly this charcter devki is as faltoo as the soap leads shez so dumb she cant even manage her own time  she mismanges others time with no regrets, she does not even know how 2 handle a simple situation like absence of her personal driver, tht truly put me off watching this character..shez not truly a rt spirited lady who can really succed in life..so i came 2 my realiites tht this charcater is a useless stupid fictional one.n.i dont need 2 waste my time on herEmbarrassedLOLLOL in these fictional stories even a baffoon can b called intelligent and there r ppl willing 2 but tht sceneD'ohi was forced to say  a good bye instead of bearing tht torture and at peace with myself now.Big smile
Rocking ppl of the forum who r staunch supporters of D..no offence meant 2 u all..if felt any apologies in advanceSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulintruderfastleavesandwavestiny15

amarjitk Newbie
amarjitk
amarjitk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I think that this is a very interesting drama, it doesn't drag like the normal saas bahu sagas currently on tv.  It actually runs very quickly along with the storyline.  I am enjoying the story very much and I wish I could get the book as I would love to read it.  Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index